Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Yeah, I don’t think there was ever a Karma album. I know the speculation over it has resurfaced ever since The Man video, but the rumour first started during the post 1989/pre Reputation drought. I’d be more inclined to believe that she’d had the idea for Karma as a song/song title since then, but I think she truly was as burned out as she said. Plus, I’m sure she knew it would’ve been terrible timing to “clap back”, so to speak. I think it was reworked for Midnights. It makes total sense; I’ve no doubt it was the cause of many of the “sleepless nights” throughout her career. 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1. folklore

2. 1989

3. red

4. evermore

5. speak now

6. midnights 

7. reputation

8. lover

9. fearless

10. taylor swift

What's keeping her from dropping Hits Different and the other target remixes. The 1989 ones were all out by this time. I mean I guess a different contract this time maybe but still. It'd be nice if she dropped them this Friday with tour. :matty:

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

1. folklore

2. 1989

3. red

4. evermore

5. speak now

6. midnights 

7. reputation

8. lover

9. fearless

10. taylor swift

My list is almost the exact same…

 

I’d just swap Speak Now with Red and then move Evermore down a spot.

4 hours ago, Klein said:

She better not skip Wildest Dreams like on the Reputation Stadium Tour though. Only Blank Space from 1989 deserves a spot more than this masterpiece. 

 

And I want the tour to be completely new but I would not be mad in the slightest if she brought back one of the only two good mashups she ever had. 

 

 

this and bad blood / should've said no are her best mashups :jonny5:

She needs to perform SIO and she obviously will. It’s such a FUN song and the performance with the colorful lights and fireworks is such a MOMENT

7 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

No lmao it's just been a really pervasive rumour since The Man got a video and it featured prominently on the piss graffiti wall. 

Oh :noparty: I was kind of here for rock Taylor :jonny4:

Edited by Navy4Life

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

Yeah, I don’t think there was ever a Karma album. I know the speculation over it has resurfaced ever since The Man video, but the rumour first started during the post 1989/pre Reputation drought. I’d be more inclined to believe that she’d had the idea for Karma as a song/song title since then, but I think she truly was as burned out as she said. Plus, I’m sure she knew it would’ve been terrible timing to “clap back”, so to speak. I think it was reworked for Midnights. It makes total sense; I’ve no doubt it was the cause of many of the “sleepless nights” throughout her career. 

I always envisioned Karma less as an album actually about karma and more as a proto-Reputation, if it existed at all. More of a project or a rough idea than an actual album that was anywhere close to finished. She's always writing and always recording, so if it was anything - other than just a title in her head, for which I agree with you that it could have just been that - it was maybe an album in the same vein as This Is What You Came For and just extending the pure pop of 1989 into an EDM sound. She might not have actually even recorded anything else that could have been on an album at the time. Maybe if all the backlash and things like the National Snake Day incident hadn't occurred it would have turned into something, but I would agree with you that she was probably too burnt out for even that scenario.

27 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I always envisioned Karma less as an album actually about karma and more as a proto-Reputation, if it existed at all. More of a project or a rough idea than an actual album that was anywhere close to finished. She's always writing and always recording, so if it was anything - other than just a title in her head, for which I agree with you that it could have just been that - it was maybe an album in the same vein as This Is What You Came For and just extending the pure pop of 1989 into an EDM sound. She might not have actually even recorded anything else that could have been on an album at the time. Maybe if all the backlash and things like the National Snake Day incident hadn't occurred it would have turned into something, but I would agree with you that she was probably too burnt out for even that scenario.

I agree with this. :clap3:

 

I think we can all agree that “Karma” had been at least something in her back pocket since those days. The references she’s made over the years, The Man video, even her face during the Midnights tracklist reveal for it (:deadbanana2:)—she’s definitely aware that Swifties have made it a “thing”. I’m just unsure if it’s ever been fleshed out or fully realized beyond the Karma we got on Midnights. 
 

Of course I could be totally wrong and we’ll find out on something like the Rep vault tracks. :dies:

why theres no hype at all for the tour, the "no info thing" backfire this time, huh?

it worked to build the insane hype for midnights, but not this time

29 minutes ago, chiliam said:

why theres no hype at all for the tour, the "no info thing" backfire this time, huh?

it worked to build the insane hype for midnights, but not this time

this will potentially be the highest grossing female tour of all time…so how sway?

39 minutes ago, chiliam said:

why theres no hype at all for the tour, the "no info thing" backfire this time, huh?

it worked to build the insane hype for midnights, but not this time

Videos about the tour and planning tour outfits etc. are all over my FYP on TikTok so idk about that

Hype is what other people needed to sell tickets, why would she need hype for the tour that is already sold out during 24 hours of pre-sale :skull: 

4 hours ago, Navy4Life said:

Oh :noparty: I was kind of here for rock Taylor :jonny4:

We'll get a rock album one day when she decides that she wants to get her 4th AOTY. :jonny4:

7 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

What's keeping her from dropping Hits Different and the other target remixes. The 1989 ones were all out by this time. I mean I guess a different contract this time maybe but still. It'd be nice if she dropped them this Friday with tour. :matty:

Not sure if this is like a thing that has any bearing on that, but you’d think she’s at a point where her name has enough power that they’d be willing to bend the contract more to her will (which would probably be: letting her release them sooner than later). Maybe it’s expired but she just wants to wait? Hopefully we get them soon.

 

8 hours ago, 1989 said:

Yeah, I don’t think there was ever a Karma album. I know the speculation over it has resurfaced ever since The Man video, but the rumour first started during the post 1989/pre Reputation drought. I’d be more inclined to believe that she’d had the idea for Karma as a song/song title since then, but I think she truly was as burned out as she said. Plus, I’m sure she knew it would’ve been terrible timing to “clap back”, so to speak. I think it was reworked for Midnights. It makes total sense; I’ve no doubt it was the cause of many of the “sleepless nights” throughout her career. 

I would say Karma was fully written and formed in 2021-2022, but definitely she’s had the idea floating around like you said. It had to have been an idea at least given the piss graffiti (:toofunny3:) scene in The Man MV. She’s probably had some lines in her notes app like how she had “meet me behind the mall” there for a really long time (I can’t remember if she said since a specific year like 2015 or what). It’s definitely interesting that it did turn into a full song eventually, and she decided to go full on-purpose ‘cringe’ and unserious with it. When those lyrics dropped I truly thought it was OVER and I was against the idea of it being a concept for a song/album anyway, but as always she pulled it off :jonnycat:

14 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Sparks Fly being on the set list is justice.

what’s the full alleged set list?

3 hours ago, chiliam said:

why theres no hype at all for the tour, the "no info thing" backfire this time, huh?

it worked to build the insane hype for midnights, but not this time

There’s tons of hype, even if you aren’t seeing it. Before Midnights lots of people said the was zero hype and anticipation had died out just for … well, all of that to happen in the release week. It’s more/less the same situation here. Her being so quiet means that some people won’t see all the hype, but it’s ALL over TikTok (and all platforms really). That potato quality video of her rehearsing where you could barely see her or even tell for sure what the song was, had like 1M views just on one Twitter upload alone.  

6 hours ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

this and bad blood / should've said no are her best mashups :jonny5:

Her only good* mashups. 

 

Except these two, it never really works well as a mashup and it's just good songs shorten and put right after another. 

 

(Unless I'm unaware of some good ones but I don't think so)

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

There’s tons of hype, even if you aren’t seeing it. Before Midnights lots of people said the was zero hype and anticipation had died out just for … well, all of that to happen in the release week. It’s more/less the same situation here. 

I was about to post literally the same. Some people just say anything for no reason :skull: Btw those fanmade tour outfits look amazing, I just can't compete in this fandom..they're just so dedicated 

 

And I'm perched for the tour boost. Even artists like Lorde dominating tiktok with their tours.... we're not ready for it

That setlist is way too short :biblio: Needs at least five more songs.

not bad ******* blood :biblio: if she does it yet skips Style :biblio:

also... why lie and call it "eras" if you're going to perform half of 1989 which got two tours already :biblio:

if we get a combined of less than 10 songs out of Lover and folkmore :biblio:

every post puta album track needs to be performed at least once during the tour and I'm the last one to usually complain here, but this is dumb. the tour is for the fans and no one cares if the "gp" doesn't know the deep cuts, no one pressured them to attend, they could've refrained from ******* the site more that it was already ****** just to earn clout points and let the actual fans have an easier initial experience of getting tickets.

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

not bad ******* blood :biblio: if she does it yet skips Style :biblio:

also... why lie and call it "eras" if you're going to perform half of 1989 which got two tours already :biblio:

if we get a combined of less than 10 songs out of Lover and folkmore :biblio:

every post puta album track needs to be performed at least once during the tour and I'm the last one to usually complain here, but this is dumb. the tour is for the fans and no one cares if the "gp" doesn't know the deep cuts, no one pressured them to attend, they could've refrained from ******* the site more that it was already ****** just to earn clout points and let the actual fans have an easier initial experience of getting tickets.

Where did you see Bad Blood being in the setlist? 

1 hour ago, enchanted0 said:

I was about to post literally the same. Some people just say anything for no reason :skull: Btw those fanmade tour outfits look amazing, I just can't compete in this fandom..they're just so dedicated 

 

And I'm perched for the tour boost. Even artists like Lorde dominating tiktok with their tours.... we're not ready for it

SZA’s tour also did a lot of damage on tiktok while being an arenas tour :giraffe:

 

11 minutes ago, Klein said:

Where did you see Bad Blood being in the setlist? 

Alleged sound-check video, where you can make out the sound of live vocals. But of course, something to take with a grain of salt. If it’s even real, I’m thinking she may be playing or sound checking songs that won’t be apart of it. Either to throw people off or just for some other reason :toofunny3:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

10 minutes ago, Klein said:

Where did you see Bad Blood being in the setlist? 

 

oh God not IKYWT too, like I came around the song after many years and I love it now... but why???

 

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.