Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

some twitter cupcake swifties not only want Afterglow to be performed but they want it to be the closer :bibliahh: like??? Anti hero, karma, long live, and even Yoko ono are the only songs that make sense as tour closers. SIO has already been the closer and same for rfi being the opener so I doubt she'll reuse them in their respective spots

People thinking She will close the show with a ******* snooze like Afterglow :deadbanana:

 

Karma would be an amazing closer. 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 hours ago, Klein said:

When on the opening night she announces that she bought her masters back and that she's scrapping the TVs project and will just release a collection of vault tracks that she already recorded. :redface:

EDIT: and now imagine on each show, she performs a new vault track that she then releases. :jonny5:

The way I'd be so furious at her for depriving us of better vocals on mixtape and Speak Now, not to mention missing out on four easy-as-hell #1s on the Billboard 200 that would each sell as well as (or better than hihi) other artists' brand new albums :jonny2:

6 hours ago, on the line said:

Ready for it is a terribly boring song. I really hope she isn't wasting precious set time with this song, or most from repunothanks.

Ready for It is a hype bop. That belt on the final chorus outsings her discog.

l'm gonna be so sad if they don't sing together on the eras tour :dancehall2:spacer.png

If she really does include Miss Americana then I truly won, the way I’ll be shell shocked as I never even considered it a possibility.:jonny5:

 

I still 100% see her opening with LH and ending with Karma, btw. 

12 hours ago, Klein said:

When on the opening night she announces that she bought her masters back and that she's scrapping the TVs project and will just release a collection of vault tracks that she already recorded. :redface:

 

EDIT: and now imagine on each show, she performs a new vault track that she then releases. :jonny5:

Some of us are still hoping for TSTV and SNTV to get the new Aretha vocals but she can absolutely pull this for Reputation TV and 1989 TV (which don't really need to be upgraded the same way) :gaycat4:

3 hours ago, kyoshi said:

l'm gonna be so sad if they don't sing together on the eras tour :dancehall2:spacer.png

They'll be premiering the Speak Now TV vault collab that night of course

 

or a mashup of Better Than Revenge and Misery Business :cm:

I just drop by to say CRUEL SUMMER is kinda her best song ever :redface:

She needs a whole album of Cruel summer 

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

I just drop by to say CRUEL SUMMER is kinda her best song ever :redface:

She needs a whole album of Cruel summer 

And she better do something of the kind for The Eras Tour cause it sounds epic

 

 

March 12

The Weeknd - Streams - 49,600,528 - Listeners - 17,996,337

Taylor Swift - Streams - 45,563,471 - Listeners - 12,056,515

Bad Bunny - Streams - 44,048,142 - Listeners - 12,317,497 

 

I wonder if she will reach #1 on Spotify Global Top Artist this Friday and surpass The Weeknd.:bird:

Hopefully she releases something to boost the numbers.:bird:

I just can't imagine she's not opening with LH. It's such a perfect opener imo.

 

Listening to This Love TV right now and :cries: the bridge is truly one of the best things she's ever done. It has always been in my top 3 from 1989

Changes on Overall Radio For Taylor Swift on 2023-03-14: 

#7 (=) Anti-Hero By: Taylor Swift — 60.356M (+0.637M)
◇ AC — 17.199M (+0.407M)
◇ Hot AC — 20.038M (+0.228M)
◇ Adult Hits — 0.112M (+0.001M)
◇ Top 40 — 23.007M (+0.001M)


#11 (=) Lavender Haze By: Taylor Swift — 50.313M (+0.309M)
◇ Hot AC — 15.379M (+0.087M)
◇ Top 40 — 34.817M (+0.216M)
◇ Rhythmic — 0.087M (+0.003M)
◇ Dance — 0.011M (+0.003M)


#486 (-124) I Knew You Were ... (Taylor's By: Taylor Swift — 1.526M (-0.963M)
◇ AC — 1.526M (-0.073M)
◇ Hot AC — 0.0M (-0.89M) — *Lost Format*


#511 (+1) willow By: Taylor Swift — 1.377M (+0.014M)
◇ AC — 0.48M (-0.014M)
◇ Hot AC — 0.897M (+0.028M)

 

 

SMASH-HERO :wanda:

18 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Listening to This Love TV right now and :cries: the bridge is truly one of the best things she's ever done. It has always been in my top 3 from 1989

Honestly, I didn't care for the song that much before the TV. I even used to call it This Bore. It's insane how the new version elevated it SO MUCH for me and it's currently in my Top 5 from the album. That bridge is just...:gaycat7:

2 hours ago, Klein said:

And she better do something of the kind for The Eras Tour cause it sounds epic

 

 

I need confetti and shirtless gays falling from the ceiling while I'm in the 5th row screaming HE LOOKS SO GREEDY LIKE A DEVIL. 

 

It's going to be ******* magical.

Wasting a setlist slot on Lavender Haze will be sad to see 

 

The best Midnights sings for the tour would Maroon, Anti-Hero, YOYOK, Midnight Rain, Bejeweled and Karma. Also need Question but that's unlikely. 

 

Champagne Problems is needed from Evermore, but I also really hope for Ivy <3 

 

We have Folklore Long Pond Sessions so I wish She wouldn't waste much time with those sings. August obviously, but please no Betty. 

 

And then Lover needs Cruel Summer obviously, and DBTAC. 

 

I don't want lots of mashups although I know She's gonna ruin the setlist with loads of them. 

5 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Some of us are still hoping for TSTV and SNTV to get the new Aretha vocals but she can absolutely pull this for Reputation TV and 1989 TV (which don't really need to be upgraded the same way) :gaycat4:

We need the 1989 vault tracks, though :gaylorcat2:

  • ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, on the line said:

I need confetti and shirtless gays falling from the ceiling while I'm in the 5th row screaming HE LOOKS SO GREEDY LIKE A DEVIL. 

 

It's going to be ******* magical.

:gaycat7:

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

We need the 1989 vault tracks, though :gaylorcat2:

Oh of course :gaylorcat1:

4 hours ago, Navy4Life said:


 

is this like a thing wait :cupid: 

 

 

 

No lmao it's just been a really pervasive rumour since The Man got a video and it featured prominently on the piss graffiti wall. 

She better not skip Wildest Dreams like on the Reputation Stadium Tour though. Only Blank Space from 1989 deserves a spot more than this masterpiece. 

 

And I want the tour to be completely new but I would not be mad in the slightest if she brought back one of the only two good mashups she ever had. 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.