Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

not AOTG official release :dies:

 

flashback when Midnights tracklist leaked and she was forced to reveal the remaining songs :dies:

Why would she announce these songs if she was dropping SNTV at midnight? :redface: I'm not expecting an announcement for a while tbh

She looks Gorgeous.mp3 :jonnycat:
Also 4M likes in 2h wtf :deadbanana4: Insane.
She has been such a flop on instagram in the last years, she truly has the gp back on her side now tho :jonnycat:

Edited by TaylenaStan

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Why would she announce these songs if she was dropping SNTV at midnight? :redface: I'm not expecting an announcement for a while tbh

yeah, I honestly think she released these to shut us up for a bit :gaycat4:

Just now, PopA911 said:

yeah, I honestly think she released these to shut us up for a bit :gaycat4:

And thank the Lord for that, I was starting to get worried that the theories that she bought her old catalogue were onto something.

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

yeah, I honestly think she released these to shut us up for a bit :gaycat4:

Probably this. Our power of annoyance:msmarvel:

If she wanted us to shut up she should have dropped the SN (TV) preorder like she did with Red (TV) .. even if its 3-4 months from release, just so ppl know to expect nothing
I mean surely she will release atleast one TV this year right :gaycat7:

Edited by TaylenaStan

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

And thank the Lord for that, I was starting to get worried that the theories that she bought her old catalogue were onto something.

I honestly think she would still take the re-recordings till the end. she would never just release two and then not do the rest!! you know home girl is committed af :heart:

5 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I honestly think she would still take the re-recordings till the end. she would never just release two and then not do the rest!! you know home girl is committed af :heart:

Also the fact that these TVs have turned out to be SUPER lucrative and basically another guaranteed 4 more successful albums. Like, of course her next few (at least) new studio albums will be guaranteed successes as well, but these are 100% foolproof at this point. Plus I think she has re-recorded basically every album besides Reputation, I mean considering she’s had 2 years to do so. So there would be no point not to drop the updated, mostly superior new versions and reap the benefits :fan:

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Are you ready to die Swifties

what do you know 

 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Are you ready to die Swifties

Constantly and at any given moment, yeah

29 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Are you ready to die Swifties

No we dont wanna rank her albums again :snowman:

Edited by TaylenaStan

33 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Are you ready to die Swifties

YES :loki:

My favorite unreleased so far getting released tonight what??! :deadbanana2:

40 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Are you ready to die Swifties

:redface: I’m …Ready For It.mp3

Edited by greento

Let’s rank your most anticipated Taylor Versions when they were announced

 

1. Red

2. Speak Now

3. reputation

4. 1989

5. Taylor Swift

6. Fearless

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Let’s rank your most anticipated Taylor Versions when they were announced

 

1. Red

2. Speak Now

3. reputation

4. 1989

5. Taylor Swift

6. Fearless

you used to be cool :gaycat7:

My most anticipated has always been Speak Now :redface:
 

It’s tied as my fave album :redface:

 

I feel as though this answer should suffice :redface:

ALL OF THE GIRLS IN ACTUAL QUALITY. Like literally a dream come true MOMENT.

 

MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER.

 

yZisxAe.gif

6 minutes ago, mael said:

FrXngGOWIAkVkoN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Lowkey thought this was a pregnancy announcement..

Does she have 2 stars + 2 hearts on Debut & SN respectively? A duo-TV release incoming? :giraffe:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.