Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

I don't know... Carolina was one of them 

What? Really?

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

20 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What? Really?

Idk if it was indeed written for evermore but it definitely sounds like it would fit PERFECTLY between coney island and ivy. 

 

Imagine the 1-2-3 punch. :jonny5:

 

34 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What? Really?

in the post about the song she said i wrote it a year and half ago and it was during the evermore period. 

Then the song is really about the movie so probably she changed the lyrics a lot. 

1 hour ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I don't think there are any songs left from Folkmore.

There are.

I’d rather get Beautiful Eyes Taylor’s Version EP than Lover Deluxe. Are you all for real? :skull:

I will literally boo her ass if she sings ME or any puta singles sans delicate :bibliahh:

I remember a few months ago when Taylor’s directorial debut was announced, someone dropped the title “A Century of Romantic Normalities”. Does anyone know where that came from and if there’s any truth to it?

Edited by Arrows

2 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I will literally boo her ass if she sings ME or any puta singles sans delicate :bibliahh:

Rep tv is coming either way which means another era with the album. Keep crying about it :)

53 minutes ago, Candyboy said:

Rep tv is coming either way which means another era with the album. Keep crying about it :)

keep believing that :bibliahh: she's not gonna drop any TVs until the fall maybe but I doubt it. Seeing as she's not gonna tour internationally this year, my guess is that she is gonna drop 1989 TV (her most global album until midnights) in the fall or winter along with international dates to help sell them out. Either way, no TVs will be dropping soon thats for sure

9 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

keep believing that :bibliahh: she's not gonna drop any TVs until the fall maybe but I doubt it. Seeing as she's not gonna tour internationally this year, my guess is that she is gonna drop 1989 TV (her most global album until midnights) in the fall or winter along with international dates to help sell them out. Either way, no TVs will be dropping soon thats for sure

I didn't mean soon it's for sure coming way later lol 

Like a nightmare that won't go away it'll sneak up on you one day :cupid:

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

keep believing that :bibliahh: she's not gonna drop any TVs until the fall maybe but I doubt it. Seeing as she's not gonna tour internationally this year, my guess is that she is gonna drop 1989 TV (her most global album until midnights) in the fall or winter along with international dates to help sell them out. Either way, no TVs will be dropping soon thats for sure

She def won’t need a single release to sell out any of the international dates at this point, even in Europe :toofunny3:

 

But yeah, as of now I don’t expect a TV til later this year. Unless she just drops SNTV as a surprise with tour then maybe there’s time for another this fall, but she should and probably will properly capitalize on it instead of being that spontaneous… so I don’t see it.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Whenever I remember that 8 tracks from Midnights have over 200M Spotify streams already :deadbanana:

It’s not hard to drop an announcement, pre-order and the release date next quarter (release date in the fall) for Speak Now TV. She should aim to demolish Red TV’s FW sales.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

13 hours ago, PopA911 said:

 

 

Its over @taylordswift13 :gaycat7:

All these easter eggs in October and still no news :toofunny3: With the tour starting Friday who knows when we will get the next TV. 

She'll pull a 2022 and drop TS11 in Q4 after Swifties spent all year asking for the next TV announcement.

I know she doesn't need to promote the tour but still I don't understand even in this case this strategy with no anticipations, no posts about the tour ...something could make the late waiting days more excting.

 

Her team is taking such a boring way...instead to tease us with some anticipation on instagram, a photo about some prop or some other element of the show (we know swifties know this kind of game) we are getting their "this is sooo gooood i love it" "wow" "incredible" to some ugly tik tok videos. They don't even research the best videos to promote.  

Edited by vale9001

9 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

is SN TV coming or not

 

Post Malone's best of 2020 | FINISHED - Best of 2020 - ATRL

No she doesn’t gaf about the TV’s anymore

9 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

my tears ricochet is hitting hard lately

 

Lana Del Rey - "A&W" - Page 50 - Music - ATRL

The way jack's produced songs are either 10/10 or unlistenable garbage. The way he and Taylor went from MTR , august, GOD rush to atrocious songs like SOTB, racoon and labyrinth. A case for the FBI.

atrl-sebs123.gif

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

The way jack's produced songs are either 10/10 or unlistenable garbage. The way he and Taylor went from MTR , august, GOD rush to atrocious songs like SOTB, racoon and labyrinth. A case for the FBI.

atrl-sebs123.gif

Okay but Jack also did YOYOK which is one of her best songs

How do people hear DBM on that video all I hear is white noise :bibliahh:

Spoiler

idk how accurate this is

 

3 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

The way jack's produced songs are either 10/10 or unlistenable garbage. The way he and Taylor went from MTR , august, GOD rush to atrocious songs like SOTB, racoon and labyrinth. A case for the FBI.

atrl-sebs123.gif

Labyrinth is literally heavenly wtf :biblio: you must’ve never fallen in love if you cannot see the rawness and beauty in labyrinth

The ugliest Song jack and Taylor ever made Is (with no Surprise) the track 13 of that album.

 

Edited by vale9001

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.