Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, taylorrrr said:

Does she have 2 stars + 2 hearts on Debut & SN respectively? A duo-TV release incoming? :giraffe:

isn’t that Lover and Midnights? :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

9 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

isn’t that Lover and Midnights? :deadbanana4:

my mind is not alive YET:rip: 

Just a reminder that Cardigan is that song :alexz:

 

Those lush vocals in the LPSS too :jonny:

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

Let’s rank your most anticipated Taylor Versions when they were announced

 

1. Red

2. Speak Now

3. reputation

4. 1989

5. Taylor Swift

6. Fearless

what''s with you and album rankings? :gaycat7:

15 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

Streets say a new alnum is coming before SNTV

Who are streets?

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

And thank the Lord for that, I was starting to get worried that the theories that she bought her old catalogue were onto something.

She said she was going to do TVs even if she somehow got the masters back.

why did Taylor put the fearless tv cover on itwam tv :rip:

Exact same production as the leak. Thank god she ditched Joel Little, sounds like a royalty-free SoundCloud beat lmao. A shame, the song is good though.

1 minute ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

why did Taylor put the fearless tv cover on itwam tv :rip:

Ran in here to say this :skull:

 

at least she sounds glorious :redface:

the production on all of the girls kinda sound like lover's title track

SAFE AND SOUNDS SEX MOANS ARE SO ELEVATED I CANTTTT :jonnycat:

IF THIS WAS A MOVIE BEING A MASTERPIECE ONCE AGAIN  :clap3:

56 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

HER VOCALS ON EYES OPEN :jonny6: 

 

ROCK ALBUM WHEN:jonny6:

RIGHT :wanda:

 

Why is everyone saying she moved If This Was Movie to Fearless? Just because of the temporal cover or what did I miss?

looked up movie song awards.

only 2 people have 2+ grammy+globe nominated movie song noms, yet remain 0 time oscar nominees.

 

and both of them have 3 such songs.

but at least taylor has 15 fewer razzie noms...

Since she’s re-writing history, I’m here for two versions of Sparks Fly on the Debut TV (Original country “empty bar”) and on Speak Now TV.

 

A win! :jonnycat:

 

@enchanted0 @ahauntingnearu

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Since she’s re-writing history, I’m here for two versions of Sparks Fly on the Debut TV (Original country “empty bar”) and on Speak Now TV.

 

A win! :jonnycat:

 

@enchanted0 @ahauntingnearu

I thought that before and am very here for it! 

Not the 4 songs being extremely difficult to find and all over the place :gaycat6:

Girl whats your problem

 

Flop debuts incoming

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.