Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

39 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

this ***** keeps feeding us I’m never complaining again mom :jonny5:

The way I know in a matter of weeks we'll be back complaining and begging for the next release. :dies:

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

IF THIS WAS A MOVIE TAYLOR’S VERSION

my fav from speak now :jonny5:

1 minute ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

my fav from speak now :jonny5:

A HIDDEN GEM. :jonny4:

WE’RE GETTING EYES OPEN AND IF THIS WAS A MOVIE :jonny5:

 

THE WAY I F*CKING WON :weeps:

 

of course I’m excited about the other two as well but Eyes Open and If This Was A Movie have always been two of my faves that have always been slept on and so underrated and we’re getting them early I just :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Klein said:

The way I know in a matter of weeks we'll be back complaining and begging for the next release. :dies:

i was gonna type that but i don’t know how to scratch text here :emofish:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, 1989 said:

WE’RE GETTING EYES OPEN AND IF THIS WAS A MOVIE :jonny5:

 

THE WAY I F*CKING WON :weeps:

 

of course I’m excited about the other two as well but Eyes Open and If This Was A Movie have always been two of my faves that have always been slept on and so underrated and we’re getting them early I just :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

time to re-do the rate :gaycat3:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

time to re-do the rate :gaycat3:

Imagine how massive the next one will be when it finally happens :deadbanana2:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, 1989 said:

Imagine how massive the next one will be when it finally happens :deadbanana2:

ugh it was so fun actually, I miss it :jonny5:

Are these going to be standalone singles though? I thought maybe S&S and EO would make it into SNTV but where does AOTG fit into this?

Edited by By the Water

23 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Are these going to be standalone singles though? I thought maybe S&S and EO would make it into SNTV but where does AOTG fit into this?

She’s probably releasing AOTG because of the leak, I wouldn’t be surprised if we also get Need in a few weeks. 

43 minutes ago, 1989 said:

WE’RE GETTING EYES OPEN AND IF THIS WAS A MOVIE :jonny5:

 

THE WAY I F*CKING WON :weeps:

 

of course I’m excited about the other two as well but Eyes Open and If This Was A Movie have always been two of my faves that have always been slept on and so underrated and we’re getting them early I just :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

SAME HERE SIS:jonnycat: 

SN TV Will BE Completely Solo written now.

Some Fans are still want SN to drop as a surprise but I’m happy with droplets.

47 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

time to re-do the rate :gaycat3:

The way I’m obsessed with EO since the rate:flame: such an underrated gem.

S&S TV just makes me realize how badly I need her to go back to the folkmore sound for TS11. :jonny5:

46 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

ugh it was so fun actually, I miss it :jonny5:

It was so much work but so much fun :jonny5:

 

7 minutes ago, Aiya said:

SAME HERE SIS:jonnycat: 

SN TV Will BE Completely Solo written now.

:jonny2:
 

3 minutes ago, Aiya said:

The way I’m obsessed with EO since the rate:flame: such an underrated gem.

It got a 9 from me :clap3:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Klein said:

S&S TV just makes me realize how badly I need her to go back to the folkmore sound for TS11. :jonny5:

i want it too, I love this ***** in the woods :jonny5:

I am LOVING the nails. Took me a second to understand. :jonny5:

 

She looks FANTASTIC. 

Looking gorgeous as always :WAP:

 

15 minutes ago, 1989 said:

She’s probably releasing AOTG because of the leak, I wouldn’t be surprised if we also get Need in a few weeks. 

Well, let's hope her team is smart enough to add it to Lover (they won't)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.