Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I'm so excited for the tour. I remember the start of the Reputa tour was an event and we're about to have an even bigger one :jonny4:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

EO got an 8 from me, S&S and ITWAM both got 9s :WAP:

 

I'm so glad she's letting these underrated songs get some attention. ITWAM top 3 on Peak Now and S&S and EO are in her top 3 droplets :redface:

a lot of people should be scared :duca:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

I still can't believe we're gonna get a re-recording of Safe & Sound, i've been dreaming of it for so long :jonny6:

On 3/15/2023 at 2:36 AM, wastedpotential said:

They'll be premiering the Speak Now TV vault collab that night of course

 

or a mashup of Better Than Revenge and Misery Business :cm:

Not the pick me girl anthems :ghostface:

 

you're right tho we need discourse to spice things up!!

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

There's not a thread for the tour? :rip:

 

27 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Looking gorgeous as always :WAP:

 

Well, let's hope her team is smart enough to add it to Lover (they won't)

This, her team need to lets it count for lover.

It deserves to have a home. 

Did she delete the stories she posted some minutes ago about her fearless guitar for the tour ?

3 minutes ago, scot954 said:

Did she delete the stories she posted some minutes ago about her fearless guitar for the tour ?

Apparently yes :ducky: she got carried away

 

16 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

Apparently yes :ducky: she got carried away

 

Still there for me!

We need her at 11:50 pm to say

 

”**** it…drop everything now. The whole SNTV out at midnight!”

6 minutes ago, Tusk said:

We need her at 11:50 pm to say

 

”**** it…drop everything now. The whole SNTV out at midnight!”

Some fans are guessing, if there’s gonna be surprise drop, it might come at 3 am( I doubt it) but I still  think, it’s possible we might get an announcement tomorrow night during the show.

19 minutes ago, on the line said:

Still there for me!

yeah it's back lol I think there’s been a glitch :loud:

16 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Some fans are guessing, if there’s gonna be surprise drop, it might come at 3 am( I doubt it) but I still  think, it’s possible we might get an announcement tomorrow night during the show.

She released the songs that are co-writes. Possible she will drop all the self-penned at once 

She looks SO ******* good. I love when she has her hair like this :heart2:

 

The pics are giving MAJOR reputa tour (aka her BEST tour) energy so I'm ready. I had my doubts about her topping it but we'll see. :duca: 

What a blessed day this is, and tomorrow is going to be INSANITY. :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.