Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

is SN TV coming or not

 

Post Malone's best of 2020 | FINISHED - Best of 2020 - ATRL

You guys are funny
 

Post Malone's best of 2020 | FINISHED - Best of 2020 - ATRL

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift's BB200 update:

#5.(=) Midnights
#38.(-1) folklore
#43.(=) Lover
#48.(+1) 1989
#59.(=) Red (Taylor's Version)
#75.(+16) reputation
#119.(-7) evermore
#190.(-4) Fearless (Taylor's Version)
#196.(RE) Speak Now 

 

REPUTATION surging and we love to see it.:bird:

3 hours ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

 

DBM is confirmed:clap3:we won

She’s gotten so good at making choices lately:jonny2:

28 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Taylor Swift's BB200 update:

#5.(=) Midnights
#38.(-1) folklore
#43.(=) Lover
#48.(+1) 1989
#59.(=) Red (Taylor's Version)
#75.(+16) reputation
#119.(-7) evermore
#190.(-4) Fearless (Taylor's Version)
#196.(RE) Speak Now 

 

REPUTATION surging and we love to see it.:bird:

Can the US Swifties stop streaming Lover and start streaming evermore instead, please? :gaycat6:

40 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Taylor Swift's BB200 update:

#5.(=) Midnights
#38.(-1) folklore
#43.(=) Lover
#48.(+1) 1989
#59.(=) Red (Taylor's Version)
#75.(+16) reputation
#119.(-7) evermore
#190.(-4) Fearless (Taylor's Version)
#196.(RE) Speak Now 

 

REPUTATION surging and we love to see it.:bird:

Speak Now TV coming to save Speak Now this summer.

I just saw a quick Ready For It x Vigilante S*** mashup and oh boy I did not think you could make something enjoyable from 2 terrible songs. :gaycat7:

Edited by Klein

58 minutes ago, Klein said:

I just saw a quick Ready For It x Vigilante S*** mashup and oh boy I did not think you could make something enjoyable from 2 terrible songs. :gaycat7:

:rip::rip::rip:

59 minutes ago, Klein said:

I just saw a quick Ready For It x Vigilante S*** mashup and oh boy I did not think you could make something enjoyable from 2 terrible songs. :gaycat7:

Do you mean a leak for the tour or something you found on youtube. 

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

How do people hear DBM on that video all I hear is white noise :bibliahh:

  Reveal hidden contents

idk how accurate this is

 

Played it a couple times before reading the replies and at 0:17 you can kind of hear the ‘Lord save, my drug is my baby…’

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Do you mean a leak for the tour or something you found on youtube. 

Something I saw on Instagram. Sure it was enjoyable but still I hope those songs are nowhere near The Eras Tour setlist. 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

I just saw a quick Ready For It x Vigilante S*** mashup and oh boy I did not think you could make something enjoyable from 2 terrible songs. :gaycat7:

Share if you find it again :gaycat2: Cause VS has no business being on tour but RFI is a stadium banger not gonna lie 

if she even makes ready for it (whatever is your opinion about it or being bad or being good it's clearly not a song that deserves to be being played again in the next tour, not will all this new material) i think maybe she really could make like different moments from every album with medley and mash ups. 

 

I remember a theory about making long medleys with all the singles from an album (so she could play almost every single of her career) and then a couple of song of every album has not been a single. This would be good.

 

 

 

Edited by vale9001

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Share if you find it again :gaycat2: Cause VS has no business being on tour but RFI is a stadium banger not gonna lie 

I will if I see it again. Imagine the VS's chorus lyrics on RFI's chorus production and then switching to the heavy bass sounds after the "lately I've been dressing for revenge". I gotta admit that it slapped. 

 

It makes me think that some time ago I also saw a VS x IDSB mashup following the same structure. After the "lately I've been dressing for revenge" on the pre-chorus production of IDSB, you get the IDSB chorus and it also slapped. 

 

I don't want it but I could see a VS interlude on The Eras Tour that then transitions to one of those two songs for a Reputation segment. 

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Played it a couple times before reading the replies and at 0:17 you can kind of hear the ‘Lord save, my drug is my baby…’

 

 

 

I watched all of the videos and the only ones I can kinda hear were cruel summer and ready for it :cm:

Oh and you belong with me. The others just sound like white noise 

The Karma performance has fireworks so my guess is that that’s the closer 

I'm still flabbergasted she doesn't have any Canadian dates. Like, skipping one of your biggest markets when it's literally right there?!

We are so close to knowing the setlist. I can't wait anymore. :jonny5:

34 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The Karma performance has fireworks so my guess is that that’s the closer 

19 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:
  Hide contents

 

we WON

I was just listening to GOD Story and it hit me how "we were both young when I first saw you..." would be so ******* incredible as the tour opening line omfg :ghostface:I really really don't want it to be Lavender Haze solely because of the "meet me at MIDnight" line. It's not even a tour for its parent album. 

 

It's one of her signature song, her first truly big hit (Our Song and Teardrops were big in the states but you get what I mean), and the song has an incredible feeling of nostalgia that fits a tour dedicated to all of her eras. Thinking about it alone gives me chills. :jonny5:

23 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:
  Hide contents

 

:WAP:

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I was just listening to GOD Story and it hit me how "we were both young when I first saw you..." would be so ******* incredible as the tour opening line omfg :ghostface:I really really don't want it to be Lavender Haze solely because of the "meet me at MIDnight" line. It's not even a tour for its parent album. 

 

It's one of her signature song, her first truly big hit (Our Song and Teardrops were big in the states but you get what I mean), and the song has an incredible feeling of nostalgia that fits a tour dedicated to all of her eras. Thinking about it alone gives me chills. :jonny5:

I can see the opener being love story. or if she's going off chronologically it will be Tim McGraw :cm: she has made good choices when it comes to the openers and closers so Im not too worried. She'll make it work :clap3:

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

I can see the opener being love story. or if she's going off chronologically it will be Tim McGraw :cm: she has made good choices when it comes to the openers and closers so Im not too worried. She'll make it work :clap3:

I don't really like the idea of Tim McGraw opening the tour tbh. It doesn't feel GRAND enough if that makes sense. :emofish: Same for the "medleys for each era" and going in chronological order tbh.

 

One thing's for sure, there will be many meltdowns on opening night because there's absolutely no way she could satisfy us all with a setlist having 10 albums on it. But I have good feelings about it so far. :ducky:

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I was just listening to GOD Story and it hit me how "we were both young when I first saw you..." would be so ******* incredible as the tour opening line omfg :ghostface:I really really don't want it to be Lavender Haze solely because of the "meet me at MIDnight" line. It's not even a tour for its parent album. 

 

It's one of her signature song, her first truly big hit (Our Song and Teardrops were big in the states but you get what I mean), and the song has an incredible feeling of nostalgia that fits a tour dedicated to all of her eras. Thinking about it alone gives me chills. :jonny5:

The way she has so many songs that would be fantastic openers but I gotta say Love Story makes a pretty strong argument with that line. Probably my favourite option. 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't really like the idea of Tim McGraw opening the tour tbh. It doesn't feel GRAND enough if that makes sense. :emofish: Same for the "medleys for each era" and going in chronological order tbh.

 

One thing's for sure, there will be many meltdowns on opening night because there's absolutely no way she could satisfy us all with a setlist having 10 albums on it. But I have good feelings about it so far. :ducky:

I also certainly don't want her to go in chronological order. That would be so lazy. 

53 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The Karma performance has fireworks so my guess is that that’s the closer 

Oh this is a SERVE if true :jonny: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.