Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

**** TO THE NO

this is the last straw

they better be sound checking only!!!!

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

7 hours ago, Navy4Life said:

Oh :noparty: I was kind of here for rock Taylor :jonny4:

She kinda fooled us with that HAIM concert appearance which had a rock ish outfit. We need a full rock album though. I know that the Europe would eat it up. 

Ok after seeing the alledge rehearsal of Mastermind I don't believe these clips are any indication of what the setlist will actually me. 

 

Though I'm pretty sure IKYWT will be in the setlist.  

At this point they're just playing just any song to trick us, I don't buy it!

Wait, now I know why Question..?'s beat is so infectious, it's similar to Madison Beer's "Baby". :jonnycat:

Bejeweled is so catchy, but mostly the vocal melody and the memorable lyrics, but overall still not that great of a song. I wonder if it would have been better with different style production. 

30 minutes ago, Brando said:

Bejeweled is so catchy, but mostly the vocal melody and the memorable lyrics, but overall still not that great of a song. I wonder if it would have been better with different style production. 

It's a feel good song and really like it but it sounds kinda off sometimes. Maybe the tempo is a little slow? Idk. It's still better than lavender snooze tho.

 

I'm here for her performing IKYWT considering it was left out of reputation tour despite being one of her biggest crowd hype songs. Bring on the hits!

Vigilante **** and Mastermind on the other hand :sadviolin: Hits Different deserves better.

 

 

5 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

It's a feel good song and really like it but it sounds kinda off sometimes. Maybe the tempo is a little slow? Idk. It's still better than lavender snooze tho.

It's the production for me. It's too literal, too juvenile. Enchanted would get ruined too if it had a similar attempt to make production do the talking 

I had Taylor's discography on shuffle. 

 

I got WCS -> Maroon -> Sad Beautiful Tragic -> ivy -> Wildest Dreams -> tlgad -> Begin Again back to back to back... I- :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Vagabond said:

what’s the full alleged set list?

We don’t want to spoil the base but it’s on the Tour thread.

we will know everything about this tour tomorrow, i think ya'll need to relax with these setlist leaks (reddit's version) and some random songs that are rehearsed by her just to fool you

Edited by Maroon legacy

Billboard changing the tracking period for the BBMAs :rip:

 

Now she’ll lose BB200 album and who knows if she’ll win Top Artist

we're really getting our first taste of speak now tv :WAP:

The way we are constantly whining and yet we are constantly being fed omg. We truly are the worst yet luckiest fanbase ever :jonny5:

The way she's dumping tracks from different TVs on us so we still don't even know which one is next :deadbanana:

wait so which Lover demo leaked with AOTG?

 

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

The way she's dumping tracks from different TVs on us so we still don't even know which one is next :deadbanana:

they’re all Speak Now era songs sis :duca:

Just now, TaylorNation said:

wait so which Lover demo leaked with AOTG?

 

they’re all Speak Now era songs sis :duca:

Oh I thought All of the Girls was from Lover for some reason :deadbanana: well that should settle things then 

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

Oh I thought All of the Girls was from Lover for some reason :deadbanana: well that should settle things then 

It is, but notice it's not "Taylor's Version" :duca:

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Oh I thought All of the Girls was from Lover for some reason :deadbanana: well that should settle things then 

ah sorry, yes it is but we won’t be getting a TV for it since she already owns it

  • ATRL Moderator

this ***** keeps feeding us I’m never complaining again mom :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.