Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I came back just to say that Need alone is better than 3/4 of LOSER.:clap3:

 

Blondie needs a serious mental health intervention.:rip: (Especially if she’s planning on performing Miss Tropicana on tour:rip:)

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

I came back just to say that Need alone is better than 3/4 of LOSER.:clap3:

 

Blondie needs a serious mental health intervention.:rip: (Especially if she’s planning on performing Miss Tropicana on tour:rip:)

I’m obsessed with the verses to Need you have no idea :jonny: 

9 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I’m obsessed with the verses to Need you have no idea :jonny: 

Spill! The “this is like breathing for me😮‍💨” part is a career highlight :jonny:

47 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I was just listening to GOD Story and it hit me how "we were both young when I first saw you..." would be so ******* incredible as the tour opening line omfg :ghostface:I really really don't want it to be Lavender Haze solely because of the "meet me at MIDnight" line. It's not even a tour for its parent album. 

 

It's one of her signature song, her first truly big hit (Our Song and Teardrops were big in the states but you get what I mean), and the song has an incredible feeling of nostalgia that fits a tour dedicated to all of her eras. Thinking about it alone gives me chills. :jonny5:

This would be a moment the first night when everyone expects Lavender Haze and she busts out Bible Story :gayriahcat2:

"Ask why why so many fade, but I'M STILL HERE?" *fireworks pop off* :jonnycat:

When on the opening night she announces that she bought her masters back and that she's scrapping the TVs project and will just release a collection of vault tracks that she already recorded. :redface:

 

EDIT: and now imagine on each show, she performs a new vault track that she then releases. :jonny5:

Edited by Klein

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I was just listening to GOD Story and it hit me how "we were both young when I first saw you..." would be so ******* incredible as the tour opening line omfg :ghostface:I really really don't want it to be Lavender Haze solely because of the "meet me at MIDnight" line. It's not even a tour for its parent album. 

 

It's one of her signature song, her first truly big hit (Our Song and Teardrops were big in the states but you get what I mean), and the song has an incredible feeling of nostalgia that fits a tour dedicated to all of her eras. Thinking about it alone gives me chills. :jonny5:

I agree with this, and I think I said something similar some pages back. It would be the most fitting open, as it’s not only an early song but it just feels right to open it. I don’t want Lavender Haze either, although I don’t think it’ll be a bad opening, but not the best it could be. She should go with a hit single that’s also beloved, so Love Story fits that bill unlike SIO or something that has fans divided

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The Karma performance has fireworks so my guess is that that’s the closer 

I've been guessing this is the closer bc they've been using it in all the era tour sponsored ads on social media.

  • ATRL Moderator

if Karma is actually the closer I’ll lose it :jonny5: such a PERFECT song to end a show! 

MAATHP would be kinda random but I'd love it to make the setlist. We need Afterglow as well :redface:

The opener better be sth like Love Story.. imagine if she opens with that bomb Lavender Snooze :hoetenks: Show needs to open with a banger
Karma is a good closing track tho i agree :cm:

4 hours ago, Klein said:

Something I saw on Instagram. Sure it was enjoyable but still I hope those songs are nowhere near The Eras Tour setlist. 

Ready for it was her most iconic opener wyd?

Just now, Candyboy said:

Ready for it was her most iconic opener wyd?

Ready for it is a terribly boring song. I really hope she isn't wasting precious set time with this song, or most from repunothanks.

Karma’s a relaaaaaaxiiiiiing…. Thought

 

“Thank you and good night everybody!!”

 

*band plays everyone off* 

 

:jonny2: :jonny4:

1 minute ago, on the line said:

Ready for it is a terribly boring song. I really hope she isn't wasting precious set time with this song, or most from repunothanks.

I’m sorry but whether you like the song or the album it’s on, there was NOTHING boring about Ready For It as an opening song at the reputation stadium tour :deadbanana: 

Love story would be a cute opener but I really want her to show up seconds before she says meet me at midnight :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I’m sorry but whether you like the song or the album it’s on, there was NOTHING boring about Ready For It as an opening song at the reputation stadium tour :deadbanana: 

I guess it did make me laugh when I watched the tour on netflix, but there's nothing interesting about opening her first tour in 5 years with the same song she opened with 5 years ago. I really hope rep is a very minor part of this tour.

3 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

Love story would be a cute opener but I really want her to show up seconds before she says meet me at midnight :jonnycat:

I'm still team LH for opening. I understand this isn't being marketed as a Midnights tour, but I fully expect it to be heavy on Midnights tracks.

Oh wow I’m loving the leaks and rumors so far. I mean, tbh I 100% expected Don’t Blame Me and Cruel Summer anyways, but it’s nice to have confirmation She is paying attention to fan favorite album tracks and not just doing a greatest hits tour. 

 

We need tea on the folkmore songs though 😞 If She really cares about the fans, She’ll do RWYLM

RFI was an excellent opener for the puta tour but it'd be a waste of a slot to bring it back

Taylor needs to open her spotify app to see rwylm is the 5th most streamed song on evermore. Idc if it's just a random surprise song, I need it to be performed at least once :redface:

3 hours ago, Klein said:

When on the opening night she announces that she bought her masters back and that she's scrapping the TVs project and will just release a collection of vault tracks that she already recorded. :redface:

 

EDIT: and now imagine on each show, she performs a new vault track that she then releases. :jonny5:

wait this would be a serve :WAP:

some twitter cupcake swifties not only want Afterglow to be performed but they want it to be the closer :bibliahh: like??? Anti hero, karma, long live, and even Yoko ono are the only songs that make sense as tour closers. SIO has already been the closer and same for rfi being the opener so I doubt she'll reuse them in their respective spots

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.