Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

we need karma remix after lavender haze peaks on radio

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

15 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

TS11 could debut with 1.6 million to Midnights 1.57 million and half of the people in here would say Midnights tanked in comparison :cm:

So true :) people are wild! 

 

I was reading through the forum since I'm new and damn oth are some of the most delusional haters on here :rip: trying to say she's some flop at this point in her career is laughable. This woman is getting bigger 17 years in

Straight up serving hang it up flat screen :snowman:

1 hour ago, Candyboy said:

So true :) people are wild! 

 

I was reading through the forum since I'm new and damn oth are some of the most delusional haters on here :rip: trying to say she's some flop at this point in her career is laughable. This woman is getting bigger 17 years in

Straight up serving hang it up flat screen :snowman:

Oh trust me, Taylor has by FAR the most vicious and delusional haters out of any pop girl in here. The whole site went crazy when Midnights came out and became this gigantic smash, they just couldn't take it and used ANYTHING to bring her down. Every day saw so many different threads trying to call her a flop somehow, i never saw so much bitterness and pure delusional spite against any other pop girl :rip:

If smash hero makes it to 20 weeks :WAP: hopefully the song has a big performance so it goes viral and spends a few more weeks in the top 10. We only need 4 more in addition to this one to tie SIO :jonnycat:

I’m feening for another re-recording. There’s just something about a re-recording first listen that’s so incredibly euphoric in a way a new album cannot be. :jonny5: I feel bad for other fanbases because it really is a singular experience for Swifties. To experience these albums that are basically part of my DNA all over again in this way is indescribable. Sometimes when I’m listening to the first two TVs I remember how giddy I was listening to them for the first time and I get so happy. 

Can She surprise drop All Of The Girls or something? Literally obsessed.

 

vbslJCr.gif

5 hours ago, mael said:

Can She surprise drop All Of The Girls or something? Literally obsessed.

 

vbslJCr.gif

I wonder if she’s considering doing this. Of course this would be ANOTHER thing to plan on her already too busy schedule of releases but I wonder if she thinks about dropping them. I mean, she never had a leak like this, from such a recent era and an era she’s revisiting time and time again… I honestly think is possible.

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

TV versions apart releasing deluxe editions of albums for a specific anniversary (10th anniversary, 25th anniversary) with new songs, demos and so on is not a new thing so who knows...a possibility for lover- folklmore deluxe editions is always concrete...of course not in  few years but you have to wait more 

Edited by vale9001

 

Mediabase - Overall Radio

#11. Lavender Haze - 49.67m (+0.22) [+1] *NEW PEAK*

7 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

I’m feening for another re-recording. There’s just something about a re-recording first listen that’s so incredibly euphoric in a way a new album cannot be. :jonny5: I feel bad for other fanbases because it really is a singular experience for Swifties. To experience these albums that are basically part of my DNA all over again in this way is indescribable. Sometimes when I’m listening to the first two TVs I remember how giddy I was listening to them for the first time and I get so happy. 

THIS! hearing fearless tv and red tv release week felt unreal :jonny5:

2 hours ago, maplelattes said:

 

Mediabase - Overall Radio

#11. Lavender Haze - 49.67m (+0.22) [+1] *NEW PEAK*

This is cute that it’s still managing growth somehow 

The way we haven't even gotten a cute rehearsal pic :deadbanana2:

isn't this the second week in a row HDD predicted her at #6 and they were wrong?? queen refuses to leave the top 5!!! 

4 hours ago, ShootingStar said:

isn't this the second week in a row HDD predicted her at #6 and they were wrong?? queen refuses to leave the top 5!!! 

I think so. Though, it’s just because HDD keeps putting Die For You’s units towards The Highlights (which puts it above Midnights), while Billboard is putting them towards Starboy (which doesn’t put it above Midnights, nor The Highlights either). Hopefully she can clench one more week at #5 before tour boost kicks in and hopefully helps it remain or even rise for a while. It’ll be annoying if it goes to #6 for just this one week and breaks the consistent streak kiii:giraffe:

the way she'll never have cute consolidated numbers because of TV but we can clearly see her songs are SMASHING :WAP: and to think back in 2018 it was embarrassing that even Demi Lovato had better streaming stats on her top 10 most popular songs on her profile :biblionny:

 

 

Has anyone ever had the same song be over a billion streams multiple times because she should do that eventually.

22 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

I’m feening for another re-recording. There’s just something about a re-recording first listen that’s so incredibly euphoric in a way a new album cannot be. :jonny5: I feel bad for other fanbases because it really is a singular experience for Swifties. To experience these albums that are basically part of my DNA all over again in this way is indescribable. Sometimes when I’m listening to the first two TVs I remember how giddy I was listening to them for the first time and I get so happy. 

You’re right and you should say it louder. :jonnycat:
 

The better vocals. The cleaner productions. The way the new amazing album cover during her beauty peak is the same for all the songs. 


An overall experience! :jonnycat:

 

SPEAK NOW TV NOW! End the Mid era!

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, taylordswift13 said:

Speak Now TV announcement today?? :clown:

4 days until tour starts and it’s the 13th… It’s a possibility :clown:

Edited by PopA911

10 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Has anyone ever had the same song be over a billion streams multiple times because she should do that eventually.

no. but  dua lipa has remix version of levitating at 1.6B and the original version at 710M. She's gonna take this kind of record before. 

On 3/12/2023 at 2:48 PM, vale9001 said:

TV versions apart releasing deluxe editions of albums for a specific anniversary (10th anniversary, 25th anniversary) with new songs, demos and so on is not a new thing so who knows...a possibility for lover- folklmore deluxe editions is always concrete...of course not in  few years but you have to wait more 

I don't think there are any songs left from Folkmore.

Just now, queenoftheclouds said:

I don't think there are any songs left from Folkmore.

I don't know... Carolina was one of them 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.