Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

We need to UN-forget Midnights! I want to see Lavender Haze, YOYOK, Bejeweled, and Midnight Rain all cross 1 billion. Throw Maroon in there as well.

Excited for the new song tonight!

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

21 minutes ago, TeamThiem said:

We need to UN-forget Midnights! I want to see Lavender Haze, YOYOK, Bejeweled, and Midnight Rain all cross 1 billion. Throw Maroon in there as well.

Excited for the new song tonight!

Actually it's the great war and bigger than the whole sky who need the retroactive acclaim they are so forgotten '(

Anti Hero, Karma and Lavender Haze will def have a resurgence during TS13 tour

But also I wonder how long the setlist for TS13 tour would be.. she can't go back to doing only 20-25 songs after the Eras Tour

It made this website fume, but I'm so glad Taylor had the good sense to delay Opalite's shipping date. It allowed us to narrowly avoid the humiliation ritual Billie fans endured and what Ariana fans are likely about to endure. It's infinitely more embarrassing to pull out all the stops and debut at number 2.

Ofc their efforts are for a lead single and album. We'd never have any issues there.

IMG_4473.thumb.gif.e264e1c07748287faf683

All the Garth Brooks discourse lately makes me kinda want Taylor to pull similar certification shenanigans and trickery in the next stage of her career just because she can, imagine how high she could go - first artist certified for a billion RIAA units? Plus I mean, the idea of getting a four disc box set super deluxe of albums like Red for some crazy low price, more music for me!

IMG_4473.thumb.gif.e264e1c07748287faf683

4 hours ago, LaFlaca said:

I've been going back to Midnights a lot lately and it's a GREAT album, aoty for a reason bam

it is climbing and cliiiimbing in my top spot. Currently, this is the ranking: 1) red, 2) evermore, 3) midnights, but midnights is so closeee to dethrone evermore!

6 hours ago, TeamThiem said:

We need to UN-forget Midnights! I want to see Lavender Haze, YOYOK, Bejeweled, and Midnight Rain all cross 1 billion. Throw Maroon in there as well.

Excited for the new song tonight!

Midnights has always been a great album, it was just overshadowed by the Eras Tour.

i wish one publication out there had the balls to ask her about what happened btw her and olivia. i feel like many of them definitely wanted to ask her about that but tree said no.

48 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

It made this website fume, but I'm so glad Taylor had the good sense to delay Opalite's shipping date. It allowed us to narrowly avoid the humiliation ritual Billie fans endured and what Ariana fans are likely about to endure. It's infinitely more embarrassing to pull out all the stops and debut at number 2.

Ofc their efforts are for a lead single and album. We'd never have any issues there.

IMG_4473.thumb.gif.e264e1c07748287faf683

Did we forget about MEth!

  • Popular Post

Yeah Midnights was an excellent return to pop because it really combined lots of her best songwriting skills. I think a lot of ppl didn't see it when it first came out (personally ADORE Midnights) but it truly was such a smartly executed album and era actually. The only think she kinda fumbled was not making YOYOK and Midnight Rain singles but it makes sense when you contextualize that she was in the biggest tour ever and already possibly working on TTPD not to mention she did end up giving us 4 mvs which is more than most now a days. I will NEVER forget when the extra songs came out some hours later....I LITERALLY never saw that coming and couldn't bring myself to believe it lol. the adrenaline rush was insane. I felt bad for ppl who slept and missed the crazy hype lmao

listening to red again and every single lyric to every single song somehow coming out of my brain after 10 years in hiding

this album and era really was so special i hope she reheats these OG red nachos (not the evermoreified warm cabin vibes she tried with TV)

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Yeah Midnights was an excellent return to pop because it really combined lots of her best songwriting skills. I think a lot of ppl didn't see it when it first came out (personally ADORE Midnights) but it truly was such a smartly executed album and era actually. The only think she kinda fumbled was not making YOYOK and Midnight Rain singles but it makes sense when you contextualize that she was in the biggest tour ever and already possibly working on TTPD not to mention she did end up giving us 4 mvs which is more than most now a days. I will NEVER forget when the extra songs came out some hours later....I LITERALLY never saw that coming and couldn't bring myself to believe it lol. the adrenaline rush was insane. I felt bad for ppl who slept and missed the crazy hype lmao

I also wish it had more singles/that she had choosen better. MR and YOYOK or Maroon instead of LH and Bejeweled

2 minutes ago, LaFlaca said:

I also wish it had more singles/that she had choosen better. MR and YOYOK or Maroon instead of LH and Bejeweled

totally! at the time I was all for Lavender Haze being single #2 but I think had she followed Anti-Hero up with Midnight Rain we would have seen another smash instantly. Then Karma and ending it up with YOYOK as the tour song with a tour mv if she couldnt film more videos. Bejeweled and Lavender Haze could have gotten visuals without being singles cuz they are still really solid songs and Bejeweled's video is one of my favs of hers even tho she had some issues with the camera work / staying on a single frame for wayyyyy too long which is something she still sometimes struggles with when she directs. Maroon im more neutral about but that's just because I overplayed it and never felt like it could have done much as a single. Perhaps a video without being a single as well would have been great

midnights has slowly become one of my top 3 taylor albums. one thing i never got about it was people saying "oh its just retreading old ground" because it was a return to synths, it has a very specific vibe to it that's unlike anything else she's done, lowkey and twilit but still very melodic in a way that maybe half of folklore wasn't

i really think a lot of people took against it because it was neither "taylor becomes a conventional alt-ish singer songwriter" nor "taylor returns to bright and bold pop music!" but instead a secret third thing. i feel like getting it on vinyl (which usually ends with me filing an album on a shelf and forgetting about it) was really key to me getting on with it properly, it's (the title, her mind!) a record to stick on late evening rather than to walk about with in daylight

Guys in less than 4 hours we are getting a new Taylor song jonny2 why am I feeling anxious ???? I took work off tomorrow just to listen to this all night

2 hours ago, blade bird said:

All the Garth Brooks discourse lately makes me kinda want Taylor to pull similar certification shenanigans and trickery in the next stage of her career just because she can, imagine how high she could go - first artist certified for a billion RIAA units? Plus I mean, the idea of getting a four disc box set super deluxe of albums like Red for some crazy low price, more music for me!

IMG_4473.thumb.gif.e264e1c07748287faf683

The fact that she might cross 1 billion eligible certs without any shenanigans necessary! She's already floating around 700 million eligible certs in the USA.

Ofc, digital era artists and steaming artists are greatly advantaged for single certs, but that's true for everyone else, too. Modern artists are greatly disadvantaged for album sales certs (Beyonce is below Reba). Taylor being the most certified albums artists ever among women PLUS her singular digital/streaming singles performance is such a kii. If she updated her certs she would instantly become the best selling artist in history worldwide via the Guinness method (1:1 singles/albums) users on here love to cling to. She'd already be ~1 billion certified units worldwide with singles + albums.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

The Godnights acclaim clap3 We love her best AOTY clap3

Get those puta stans fuming! Make them talk about them spotify streams (as if Godnights hasn't outstreamed puta already)

ryan5

46 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The fact that she might cross 1 billion eligible certs without any shenanigans necessary! She's already floating around 700 million eligible certs in the USA.

Ofc, digital era artists and steaming artists are greatly advantaged for single certs, but that's true for everyone else, too. Modern artists are greatly disadvantaged for album sales certs (Beyonce is below Reba). Taylor being the most certified albums artists ever among women PLUS her singular digital/streaming singles performance is such a kii. If she updated her certs she would instantly become the best selling artist in history worldwide via the Guinness method (1:1 singles/albums) users on here love to cling to. She'd already be ~1 billion certified units worldwide with singles + albums.

Honestly let me start going around saying she's moved a billion units just to get the girlies riled up, it sounds so fun!

It is snapping in my brain… Bejeweled is really top class pop song. Immaculate all around. It shines.

Midnights- TTPD, Red-1989, Folklore- evermore are her best consecutive releases

Edited by Sweeftie13

Kinda sorta hoping today that TS13 ends up sounding like Forever Winter and Better Man.

Why yes I am still asking for Red 2.0, thank you for noticing! ryan3

Midnights praise??? The girls woke up and chose TASTE today

A page of MIDnights sympathy and then it's about puta again. ahh

This classic will never fade. Not all albums are Top 4 in Billboard 200 in 2025 and has been revered year after year. clap3

Some may have trophies but have been called MID, aging poorly and outcharted by SZA.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.