Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

July being packed with new releases makes me think someone's coming in August.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

July being packed with new releases makes me think someone's coming in August.

Debut TV with a new music video for a vault song, maybe with wedding footage.

13 minutes ago, zuper said:

Debut TV with a new music video for a vault song, maybe with wedding footage.

My dream:

Surprise release of an anniversary Taylor Swift Deluxe

And then TSTV as a separate album.

Save the wedding for Wish List visuals.

I want her to be greedy.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I'm actually surprised at the positive reception to this song! I doubt it will be a huge hit for her and believe it will probably end up next to IION? as one of her lesser-known #1 hits, but it has already served as a nice reminder of a Taylor that has been so loved by many people.

Personally, it still hasn't "hit" me the way almost all her songs eventually end up doing, and that's coming from someone who loved every Fearless vault track immediately. Jack's habit of adding big crescendos that come out of nowhere, then lead to nowhere is on its full display in this song, and I'm not that into it. The lyrics are sweet, but the production and melody seem rushed (tempo-wise) and a bit disjointed. The melody is very staccato to my ears, or "speaky", as some would call it.

It adapts very well to the Toy Story franchise, and I'm pretty confident she will get an Oscar nom for it with how well even the Oscar forums are reacting to itclap3

Miss her actually singing in a country tune.:

If there's a genre that will challenge her melodic and vocal prowess, it's country.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I want her to collect some quick #1s before TS13. Imagine breaking all time record with TS13 lead loki

Can she please write a happy song about Abigail? It's either her first broken heart or her first divorce.

suburban

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Can she please write a happy song about Abigail? It's either her first broken heart or her first divorce.

suburban

Or Abigail announcing the death of someone. suburban

9 hours ago, Arrows said:

Personally, it still hasn't "hit" me the way almost all her songs eventually end up doing, and that's coming from someone who loved every Fearless vault track immediately. Jack's habit of adding big crescendos that come out of nowhere, then lead to nowhere is on its full display in this song, and I'm not that into it. The lyrics are sweet, but the production and melody seem rushed (tempo-wise) and a bit disjointed. The melody is very staccato to my ears, or "speaky", as some would call it.

I actually think this is really interesting as a point of comparison, because for me, it clicked basically immediately - and I hate the Fearless vault despite being an older fan as well rip Genuinely my least streamed songs in her whole discography besides the Cats tracks (which are the only songs she's ever made that are NOT in my library). I wonder if someone with a little more technical music knowledge than me could point it what, sonically or structurally, is similar or different between this and most of those vault tracks. Something about its cadence clicks with me more, and actually reminds me more of things like Folklore, which I think is easier to hear on the piano version (which I think is the best version of the song!), but which I can't put into words. It also reminds me a little more of debut than of Fearless. I definitely hear what you're talking about with the melody, though!

2 hours ago, blade bird said:

I actually think this is really interesting as a point of comparison, because for me, it clicked basically immediately - and I hate the Fearless vault despite being an older fan as well rip Genuinely my least streamed songs in her whole discography besides the Cats tracks (which are the only songs she's ever made that are NOT in my library). I wonder if someone with a little more technical music knowledge than me could point it what, sonically or structurally, is similar or different between this and most of those vault tracks. Something about its cadence clicks with me more, and actually reminds me more of things like Folklore, which I think is easier to hear on the piano version (which I think is the best version of the song!), but which I can't put into words. It also reminds me a little more of debut than of Fearless. I definitely hear what you're talking about with the melody, though!

That's interesting! The songs that it reminds me the most of are probably That's When, Betty, The Lakes, The Bolter and Renegade (all of which I like). To be fair, I had the same exact thoughts on the last two at first, yet both ended of highly addicting when they clicked.

There's something about the production on this one though that's going for anthemic, grand and "cinematic", which the cheerful and stumbling melody doesn't really warrant in my humble earssmile Maybe that's why I too prefer the piano version!

Hello Swifties. I am a reporter for a pretty big entertainment publication and have been tasked with trying everything to get deets on the wedding.

Are any of you on a superfan/stalker level and could give insight into which hotel you think Taylor's guests would be staying at in New York during the purported wedding on July 3? Like a favorite hotel she likes in the city (I know she has her own homes here).

And do you actually think the July 3/MSG thing is true or just a red herring? Tay obsessives please weigh in

The way that Taylor simply lifting a single finger and releasing one (1) country song has be me fully back in my alt/indie/folk stan mode. Finally got all the way into Sufjan's discography and found tons of things new to me to love, once again considering a Fleetwood Mac lyric tattoo, put Bon Iver and The National back into heavy rotation, finally listening (right now!) to that Achilles album that @Incandescent Glow has recommended to me more than once (not to mention our very own thread OP @Achilles. ). Mama should touch a guitar or a banjo more often, it's like I'm actually alive again, growing and living! The planets and stars are all aligned and Taylor Swift is being played on country radio, ugh what a time

screaming at my autocorrect changing his name to Susan

Edited by blade bird

This extended mix of Delicate is kind of the best song of all time jonny5

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Kesha duet is required on TSTV by the way

love these songs!!! absolutely

3 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

This extended mix of Delicate is kind of the best song of all time jonny5

wow i truly forgot this is one of the best songs of all time jonny

TSTV and Rep Deluxe being back to back releases would be such a kii and a gag, country then oontz oontz *** u kanye music jonny2

I was listening to Dancing with Our Hands Tied and omg deadbanana2 its sooooo gooooddddd, she needs to give us that PinkPantheress drum n bass moment

2 hours ago, Fifteen said:

Why no one is talking about this

This picture is giving My Boy Breaks His Favorite Toys vibes. She looks like a doll (compliment)!!

ngl I would understand why some celebrities even those who are friendly with Taylor might get tired of or irritated by her. If there's even the tiniest connection between them, the media and interviewers try to make everything about Taylor instead of focusing on them and their own work.. skull idk

4 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

When is this getting the Cruel Summer treatment

I used to hate this song because the I thought the drums were weird skull Thank god I saw the light and can listen to this with joy! The bridge is so good

On 6/9/2026 at 8:45 AM, Taylor fanboy said:

Surprise release of an anniversary Taylor Swift Deluxe

And then TSTV as a separate album.

i noticed that the physical edition of OG s/t seems to have been withdrawn for the moment, or at least isn't being restocked? i have to assume that it means either there's a new edition on the way or TV is very close and she just wants people to buy that

39 minutes ago, makeawish said:

i noticed that the physical edition of OG s/t seems to have been withdrawn for the moment, or at least isn't being restocked? i have to assume that it means either there's a new edition on the way or TV is very close and she just wants people to buy that

Oh wow. This is her brother's job by the way.

Useless hack!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.