Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

We all know Taylor is baking sour-dough right now without actually knowing what's going on outside.

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I can see this whole thing being related to debut rerelease. That album needs a big rollout because GP doesn't care much about it. But at the same I can't see her doing something for a movie that wouldn't be Oscar eligible

That intern kinda ruined our fun, didn't they?

Like imagine the gag it would have been to see those billboards without knowing about Tay Story

azealia

what if its a 1989 rerelease, except it has the original intended production by max martin/shellback for the vault tracks plus 2 new movie tracks?

or maybe the album has a 1989 sound. idk, just speculating bc im perched lakitu

Edited by BBathHausOfGaga

  • ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

that’s for the bleachers tour

I need the constant reminder that Taylor's consistency and longevity is literally singular in the music industry. It is so easy to forget that because she is constantly getting compared to whoever is the hottest new artist. But look at even the performance of her sixth studio album vs other sixth studio albums! She literally has 10 imperial era sized eras.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

Look at her domination grow era by era! Always in the top line, though, even with the first 3. I hope he makes the rest.

Mind you Red and Fearless TV both charted over 100 weeks with Red TV doing more than the OG! SNTV did nearly 100 weeks.

EDIT: The Fearless line getting cut off in the preview for some reason redface. It's 5th place with 261 weeks.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

This is one of the moments where it's nice that the TVs are separate from the OGs, keeps anyone from asterisk-ing the accomplishment from her (though I would love to see the increased domination the TVs would add).

It's crazy to think that had it not been because of the viral dance originating from Philippines, Opalite wouldn't have the legs it had. The music video was a death sentence.

I absolutely love the idea of potentially getting a soundtrack album. We've got many songs written for soundtrack but having to do an album would be a great creative challenge for her I think. And we all know how incredible the work is anytime she feels like she has to prove she can do something new.

Not getting my hopes up though, so I only expect a singular song for TS5. But yeah, that would be amazing.

Honest question: wasn't there talk until a few months ago that Taylor might also work on a song or morr songs for the The Summer I Turned Pretty movie ?

I just hope it isn't a countdown to an announcement and that we actually get something today jonny

4 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I just hope it isn't a countdown to an announcement and that we actually get something today jonny

On Monday? Low chance.

I hope the song is full Oscar bait.

moving this post to the other thread to get more engagement

ryan3

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

2020: Folklore and Evermore

2021: Re-recordings

2022: Midnights

2023: Tour and more Re-recodings

2024: Tour and TTPD

2025: TOLAS

2026: Something related to Toy Story 5

Do you think Taylor will be active in every single year this decade, the decade she rules. Tour #7, TS13, her movie with Searchlight pictures, etc.

June 12 would've been more perfect but YAY. Oscars and 15th #1, here we come alexz

The way I immediately made completely indecipherable noises of sheer bliss at the word COUNTRY oh sistren it's our time now, from the dark dark days of Soon You'll Get Better (a fantastic song to be fair) being the only light in the darkness to now this song probably preceding debut TV, then if the Lord wills it TS13, start the prayer circles!

1 minute ago, blade bird said:

The way I immediately made completely indecipherable noises of sheer bliss at the word COUNTRY oh sistren it's our time now, from the dark dark days of Soon You'll Get Better (a fantastic song to be fair) being the only light in the darkness to now this song probably preceding debut TV, then if the Lord wills it TS13, start the prayer circles!

This being the first news since the Elizabeth Taylor's MV fiasco. Oh how the tables have turned. We're so back. jonny

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.