Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddz9lUGz2H_/?stkn=c3dlNGF5Z2Nva3N0

Also...idk but after seeing this brief interaction with Paris Hilton it makes more sense for me why Taylor is a bit defensive and has a certain type of energy when she addresses haters in her music. She always comes off genuinely sweet and humble when her interactions with other celebrities are captured but it's sometimes not reciprocated. The way Paris seems unavailable here rip

I think once she truly and fully embraces her legendary status in the industry she's gonna be even more of a problem than she is now.

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator

Loved the video! Interesting story and I was not expecting her to go this direction, the twist was a bit of a gag. Not her best (I feel like she was on a stretch of topping herself with each video for a while) but this was really good. clap3 I especially loved the shot on top of the car.

1 minute ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Loved the video! Interesting story and I was not expecting her to go this direction, the twist was a bit of a gag. Not her best (I feel like she was on a stretch of topping herself with each video for a while) but this was really good. clap3 I especially loved the shot on top of the car.

As soon as that car shot happened I knew I LOVED it - the monologue had gone on just the tiniest bit too long by then but she pulled me back in sooo hard!

Excellent vid! the monologue was a bit too long but her on top of the car gagged me right back into it!

Very happy about the music video. The dialogue doesn't even bother me this time. It really looks amazing. Her best directed work. clap3

2 hours ago, dman4life said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddz9lUGz2H_/?stkn=c3dlNGF5Z2Nva3N0

Also...idk but after seeing this brief interaction with Paris Hilton it makes more sense for me why Taylor is a bit defensive and has a certain type of energy when she addresses haters in her music. She always comes off genuinely sweet and humble when her interactions with other celebrities are captured but it's sometimes not reciprocated. The way Paris seems unavailable here rip

I think once she truly and fully embraces her legendary status in the industry she's gonna be even more of a problem than she is now.

Taylor is really the kind of person to want to be friends with everyone. The kind of girl who had multiple friend groups in high school and was friendly with big and small. It's why her wedding guest list was so long, and why it's probably hard for her when friendship is rejected, because she personally wouldn't do that to anyone.

She said it pretty clearly in her Clean speech: "All you need to do to be my friend is like me"

I wonder how much this hate is impacting her going forward to TS13. how much it will affect her. we remember the scene in Miss Americana saying she needs to make a better record after reputation. We know she is tapped in to the reception of her work. I just hope it doesn't impact her emotionally and she knows what to do next. of course she'll get hate no matter what she'll do for TS13 but with showgirl it feels a lot of swifties are so out there

I wonder if she takes it in and ponder if she wants to pivot or what

If i'm in Taylor shoes i'm so confused and terrified what to do next, when to release it. it's frighting

BECAUSE it came from swifties

Edited by Tal_reputation

4 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

more for the Ts 13 wish list: Elvira Anderfjärd , Luka Kloser, Andrew watt, cirkut

No, not Elvira please! ever!!

The video is INCREDIBLE.

Guys I'm literally speechless.

kukai

4 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

No, not Elvira please! ever!!

correct, no to this amateur

Edited by sophiesunscreen

I'm gonna say an unpopular opinion amongst the swifties but LWYMMD is one of her worst songs ever. reputation is my #1 album but that song is so bad. Gorgeous as well. I hate her glitter gel pen (the over the top bubble gum ones. can't stand them) until Travis. which is part of the reason i'm Perplex with swifties who have SUCH a struggle with Showgirl. she ALWAYS had dumb, corny songs EVERY album. "karma is a cat purring in my lap. Stay Stay Stay, How You Get The Girl, ME!, etc maybe because there were more songs that they could chew on so they didn't mind about the corny songs. but Taylor was always cringe. always corny. she even says so herself

Edited by Tal_reputation

One thing's for sure, Jack is returning... ugh I hate their work together. but I know they'll work together forever. I want her to work with new producers. ones who will challenher her. she said in the grammy museum interview she loves to work with people of "yes and..." but in reality all her work with Jack has been SO SAFE because they're so comfortable with each other, which is great for her but the music has become so boring and safe. I LOVE Aaron and his style but it's true (for me) for him too. if she'll keep working only with them, it'll become tiring. I don't like I Knew It. I don't have it. just same ole Jack. i'm music first, lyrics second and if the music doesn't grab me, you kinda lost me. and I don't care how versatile Jack is with other artists. I don't listen to other artists. his work with Taylor has become boring. their songs go nowhere. stays flat. no beat drop, no change of style. nothing. but I know they'll work together forever. which connects me back to the swifties who ***** and moan about showgirl right now. I don't go around bitching and moaning how I hate it. I do that right now haha. but i'm not going to go every opportunity I have to trash it. obviously swifties love them. i'm not gonna go to a Jack fan and say haha he is trash. my taste is better. because it's not. rant over.

Edited by Tal_reputation

Yeah i don't really understand why She hasn't worked with new producers and writers...... did Loser spook Her that much? I am just confused at this point.... She has all the money in the world and yet.......

blackoutbaby

Any clue where the album might land on the charts next week? I'm thinking it might shift like 90k units due to streaming and sales boost for the original album seeing as there isnt a deluxe. Would 90k be enough to go back to #1?

if we learn ONE thing from her 2016 hate train, it makes her core fans love and protect her even MORE, and these fake fans turning on her will always turn back to her music when she drops something that not trendy to hate on like showgirls. Her haters will always hate her either way.

Loved that music video. It brought the song to life without being so in-your-face literal like she's done a few times.

When her lovesongs were good and not just about sucking dick and cock. chick1

1 hour ago, mael said:

Yeah i don't really understand why She hasn't worked with new producers and writers...... did Loser spook Her that much? I am just confused at this point.... She has all the money in the world and yet.......

blackoutbaby

She used to change it up until 1989. she still worked with Nathan Chapman until 1989 (which I actually like that she's loyal to some of her collaborators like her team, her dancers etc) but Nathan did one song on 1989. she wanted to grow. the Jack of it all ruins it for me. and i'm not saying I hate all of his songs. my tears ricochet is in my top 10 all time favs but enough is enough. if they had tried to experiment more, sure, i'm all for it, even if it doesn't land well. (I love Closure but I don't like it's nice to have a friend), she feels too comfortable with Jack and now Aaron, though I like Aaron instruments a lot more than Jack. honestly, I don't mind Jack. but I don't want an entire Jack album of Taylor. Midnights was too much Jack and the songs I do like are the ones who Jack was part of it but not him alone (Lavender Haze had Sounwave), Glitch and WCS and High Infidelity are all songs that Jack wasn't the only producer. i'm tired of him. again, she's just too comfortable with him to the point where it became stale and boring. they're best friends, they hang out outside of working. they've probably reached a point where they don't need to talk to understand what the other wants to do.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.