Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

A page of MIDnights sympathy and then it's about puta again. ahh

This classic will never fade. Not all albums are Top 4 in Billboard 200 in 2025 and has been revered year after year. clap3

Some may have trophies but have been called MID, aging poorly and outcharted by SZA.

Because reputation haters have spammed since 2017 that reputation is a dated album, that's not Taylor coded (whatever that means), that it was frontloaded etc. Now these narratives don't fit anymore since Don't Blame Jesus went mega viral in 2022 and it's still smashing. At the end of the day reputation outlived Midnight with only 15 tracks and that's a fact. Midnights stans are kinda the hive of the fandom. But Midnights was acclaimed, but Midnights won AOTY (which doesn't even matter that much considering SN wasn't even nominated and evermore lost).

In conclusion REPUTATION is a CLASSIC!

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

23 hours ago, Sweeftie13 said:

Midnights- TTPD, Red-1989, Folklore- evermore are her best consecutive releases

Her excellent albums are:

NOT YOU - Fearless - Speak Now - NOT YOU - 1989 - reputation - NOT YOU - folklore - NOT YOU - Midnights - NOT YOU - The Life of a Showgirl

1 hour ago, alestevens said:

Her excellent albums are:

NOT YOU - Fearless - Speak Now - NOT YOU - 1989 - reputation - NOT YOU - folklore - NOT YOU - Midnights - NOT YOU - The Life of a Showgirl

Girl please RED is above everything but Folklore and Evermore and it's on the same level of Speak Now and TTPD. Please respect her most iconic work, Taylor wouldn't be Taylor without sacRED

I can't stand that the Poets era doesn't have all the songs above 100,000,000.

Flopin is at 97,000,000. Can we get her above the threshold and let her just rest in peace?

We need to be more celebratory about how Ophelia and Opalite are performing longterm. Ophelia is doing 3 million streams on day 246. 1.425 billion streams in 8 months. It has already out-streamed her 2024 lead single and will out-stream her 2022 mega smash by early next year. Both those songs had enormous boosts from the biggest musical event of the 21st century.

Opalite is on course to surpass 1 billion streams by 2027, much faster than lead single Fortnight. It will pass both second singles from Midnights and TTPD before then.

We have been eating good!I

I also lowkey need people to cool it on Showgirl.

azealia

Like, we got a Rihanna/Gaga album. 4 Pop Bible level classics, 1 Taylor Swift song, and a cute duet . 1/2 filler. Like, this is the MOST other people can hope for when their fave's release. If any other A-lister released an album with Ophelia and Opalite alone on it, their fans would be CELEBRATING. Part of the harsh reaction towards Showgirl was simply because it seemed worse relative to other Taylor Swift albums.

If Chromatica had TFOO, ET, Opalite, FF, Ruin The Friendship, and TLOAS on it, we'd be enduring essays every 3 months about how it was the best album released in the 2020s. And it would've received higher reviews! The bar is simply higher for our girl.

18 hours ago, alestevens said:

Her excellent albums are:

NOT YOU - Fearless - Speak Now - NOT YOU - 1989 - reputation - NOT YOU - folklore - NOT YOU - Midnights - NOT YOU - The Life of a Showgirl

The concept of thinking TLOAS is excellent, but Red isn't

cynthia-erivo-cynthia.gif

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

The concept of thinking TLOAS is excellent, but Red isn't

cynthia-erivo-cynthia.gif

Sonically cohesive

Just waltzing in to say that I'm doing a revisit of Folklore/Evermore today and Exile/Tolerate It are two of the best songs this decade and honestly can move mountains with how powerful they feel to me

17 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Taylor would've devoured this beat lyrically & melodically.

This got a laugh out of me but I see what you mean nn laugh

Ngl I be forgetting about this base but I just want to say I Knew It, I Knew You has me convinced that I'd Lie TV will end careers

jonnycat

I just know it'll be in the vault

jonnycat

Taking another pass through mixtape in the wake of I Knew It I Knew I Was #1 and, like, damn this girl could write a song and a melody right out the gate jonny2 Mixtape TV is going to come for absolute blood, like the acclaim, the smashers if she gives it an ounce of promotion, the massive potential for the vault! I hope she says something about it on the 19th to start to lead into its release in October, I think I'm kind of more hyped than I was for Showgirl or TTPD or Midnights just because I know how good it's going to be. Every single song sounds like a potential The Way I Loved You kind of glow up.

31 minutes ago, blade bird said:

Taking another pass through mixtape in the wake of I Knew It I Knew I Was #1 and, like, damn this girl could write a song and a melody right out the gate jonny2 Mixtape TV is going to come for absolute blood, like the acclaim, the smashers if she gives it an ounce of promotion, the massive potential for the vault! I hope she says something about it on the 19th to start to lead into its release in October, I think I'm kind of more hyped than I was for Showgirl or TTPD or Midnights just because I know how good it's going to be. Every single song sounds like a potential The Way I Loved You kind of glow up.

Oh I'm absolutely more hyped for Debut TV than I was for Showgirl (Not TTPD, that was a collapse nnnn). I've been a stan since early '08, I'm owed this. dies

Imagine the glow up for not only the singles, but Cold As You, TTWAS, Invisible??? If Mother Whitney was with her for Invisible like she was for some of the Fearless re-recordings, my god. alexz

9 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Oh I'm absolutely more hyped for Debut TV than I was for Showgirl (Not TTPD, that was a collapse nnnn). I've been a stan since early '08, I'm owed this. dies

Imagine the glow up for not only the singles, but Cold As You, TTWAS, Invisible??? If Mother Whitney was with her for Invisible like she was for some of the Fearless re-recordings, my god. alexz

I was weirdly not hyped at all for TTPD in the lead up, which I think actually made it even more fun to get hit by the absolute meteor of a whole second album drop jonny3

I've been around a little less, at least in terms of how long I've liked her work - since 2010 as a more engaged listener, though my first experience was in 2007 - but I still get it. It's almost a little bit bittersweet that this will mark the end of the rerecording project, other than a stray Reputation vault release eventually, but also poetic for it to be a bookend of sorts like this with the material we've all known for the longest. Out of all of them, I'm not actually sure I'm even ready for Teardrops On My Guitar TV. That was the very first song I ever heard of hers, 19 years ago now, and I remember exactly where I was standing, what I was doing, who was there, what the weather was like, the way the afternoon sunlight angled through which windows in my childhood home - like, this is going to be a moment.

32 minutes ago, blade bird said:

I was weirdly not hyped at all for TTPD in the lead up, which I think actually made it even more fun to get hit by the absolute meteor of a whole second album drop jonny3

I've been around a little less, at least in terms of how long I've liked her work - since 2010 as a more engaged listener, though my first experience was in 2007 - but I still get it. It's almost a little bit bittersweet that this will mark the end of the rerecording project, other than a stray Reputation vault release eventually, but also poetic for it to be a bookend of sorts like this with the material we've all known for the longest. Out of all of them, I'm not actually sure I'm even ready for Teardrops On My Guitar TV. That was the very first song I ever heard of hers, 19 years ago now, and I remember exactly where I was standing, what I was doing, who was there, what the weather was like, the way the afternoon sunlight angled through which windows in my childhood home - like, this is going to be a moment.

I still haven't recovered from TTPD + TA drop, and I never will as long as I live.

The Rep vault will be nice when we get it (and I'm sure we'll get it), but yeah, Debut TV will really mark the "final" of this whole era. I heard Debut as a very young teenager and I'll get to hear it 'again' as a full fledged adult; it really is something special that Taylor has been with us for most of our lives. 🥹

Like what do you mean the same Should've Said No that my little gay ass attempted choreo to in my bedroom what feels like a million years ago is getting re-recorded?

And why am I weirdly emotional about it?

suburban

The way that if this return to country (and by extension its related genres and other more acoustic-leaning spaces than mainstream pop) isn't just for a quick little single and rerecording, and is instead more permanent to at least some extent, I can once again start to revive my delusional prayers for her to also explore a Carrie & Lowell style sad guitar-based indie folk album and a Rumours style 70s soft rock album... jonny4 Sort of fantasizing right now about her doing a song that samples the keyboard line in the latter half of Should Have Known Better, like just imagine where she can go if she slowly steps away from the full-force mainstream pop star thing

Edited by blade bird

i think ts13 being country would be too predictable of a move atp.

but i also want it to happen so bad.

25 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

i think ts13 being country would be too predictable of a move atp.

but i also want it to happen so bad.

I want TS13 to be mix of every genre she's done so far. Country, pop, alternative, pop-rock.

  • ATRL Moderator

Apparently some pink fireworks were seen at her Rhode Island home

sabrina

Make room for the Marjorie Kelce announcement!

11 hours ago, Relampago. said:

This got a laugh out of me but I see what you mean nn laugh

It's a compliment to the song, no shade. I just miss Taylor's puta sound.

I want TS13 to be a soft-rock album a la Rumors by Fleetwood Mac, or an alt-lite-rock album with so much meaningful lyrics like Kodaline's music. I think she will devour that kind of music. Make me cry for a full hour Taylor!!!

Taylor's 10 years on the IFPI global artist chart and the biggest female competitor of said year

2017: Taylor at #3, no other female in the top 10

2018: Ariana at #8, Taylor missed the top 10

2019: Taylor at #1, Billie at #4

2020: Taylor at #2, Billie at #5

2021: Taylor at #2, Adele at #3

2022: Taylor at #1, no other female in the top 10

2023: Taylor at #1, Lana del Rey at #10

2024: Taylor at #1, Billie at #5

2025: Taylor at #1, Sabrina at #8

2026: Taylor right now at #1 or #2, Ariana/Billie/Olivia compete for top 10

Females inside the top 3:

Taylor 9 Adele 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.