Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Well I guess it's time to go on a Debut - Fearless - Speak Now - Red power rotation until Friday to get myself ready. jonny

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I really hope there's more than one song on the soundtrack. We need a Teardrops AND an Our Song. I want her to fire on all cylinders while she's in her country **** because who knows how long we'll stay there. We need wistful, we need sad, we need melancholy, we need pettiness... we need everything. Actually, just do a 50+ songs soundtrack album Tay. jonny

12 hours ago, zuper said:

My guess:

2026: 20 year anniversary debut (with Debut TV)

2027: Ten year anniversary reputation (deluxe with vault tracks and a new vinyl)

2027: TS13

2028: Super Bowl Halftime Show + Massive Stadium Tour

2029: TS14 or Soundtrack Album + Movie

This, but with TS13 released in 2028 on the same week as the Super Bowl and tour announcement for that 5 million+ debutalexz

It's been so long since Taylor released a standalone song, let alone a single! Wasn't the last time she did that in 2023 with You're Losing Me? It's gonna be so fun to see what happens when all focus is on one new Taylor song in the year 2026

9 hours ago, blade bird said:

I mean, I could see her having made the effort to learn by now! She's been getting producer credits regularly for so long now that I can imagine her wanting to do it herself one day much like Speak Now was self-written, and we all know when she puts her mind to something she's gonna get it gaylorcat2

oh, she's busy getting married, baking bread, and writing her first self-direct movie's script so i don't think she'll learn how to produce her own music any time soon nor she intents to keir she had a whole pandemic but nope.

Everything we've heard about this song so far sounds like it'll be Taylor leaning into some of her greatest strengths as a musician and writer - light country, nostalgia, longing, Jack Antonoff production. I'm excited!

The way Dancing With Our Hands Clasped has been HITTING lately.

female albums that ruled hot 100 3+ weeks in the streaming era:

V 1989, rep, lover, midnights, showgirl

II 25, 30

invasion of privacy, am i the drama (eventually)

bangerz, endless summer

I truth about love, prism, pure heroine, new classic, title, anti, this is acting, tun, merry xmas, sour, cuz i love you, scarlet, merry xmas from brenda lee, mayhem, dandelion

kween of longevity, whew!

the way my pipe dream is ocming true (AGAIN). Country return leading into debut and then hopefulyl TS13 is her Come on Over where it's the PERFECT country pop album jonny5

On 6/2/2026 at 3:15 AM, Incandescent Glow said:

I really hope there's more than one song on the soundtrack. We need a Teardrops AND an Our Song. I want her to fire on all cylinders while she's in her country **** because who knows how long we'll stay there. We need wistful, we need sad, we need melancholy, we need pettiness... we need everything. Actually, just do a 50+ songs soundtrack album Tay. jonny

I hope she either covers or has a new duet with Randy Newman on the soundtrack. Could u imagine how cute it would be if they reworked this song:

I know this is insane and prob not happening but after "I Knew It, I Knew You" I kinda hope they still push another song from Showgirl cries Ruin The Friendship deserves a moment and could do great in the fall once the soundtrack song does it's thing throughout the summer!

Lainey Gossip had a post today about the radio push they are doing for the song and Taylor is previewing it to country radio and talking to them about it. I am excited that they are really serious about pushing the song.

ImgBB
No image preview

Screenshot 2026 06 03 at 7 33 41 PM hosted at ImgBB

Image Screenshot 2026 06 03 at 7 33 41 PM hosted on ImgBB
8 hours ago, Fresh Out The Slammer said:

I trust Jack to deliver clap3

The girls don't talk about this gem enough!!

With the Toy Story of it all, I almost forgot that we're just 8 days away from her induction in the Songwriters Hall of Fame. Can't wait to see that and if she'll do something for the occasion. jonny

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

With the Toy Story of it all, I almost forgot that we're just 8 days away from her induction in the Songwriters Hall of Fame. Can't wait to see that and if she'll do something for the occasion. jonny

She was supposed to perform there iirc from some articles.

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

She was supposed to perform there iirc from some articles.

Is there any livestream?

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Calvin said:

Is there any livestream?

I remember reading some swifties on Twitter saying they hoped someone would bring a phone front row, so I don’t think so. rip

I can't believe there's just one more full sleep between me and a brand new country Taylor song not from the vault, not a feature or remix, just a totally new one. We've had what, less than a dozen of those easily in the last 13 years?

Wait, if she's actually testing the waters for moving back to country with this song and then releases TS13 as a country album next year 13 years after moving into pop with 1989 omg jonny3

GUYS, Tay will release her new song the day of my surgery AND she will be inducted to the SHOF ON MY BIRTHDAY jonny5

I am OBSESSED with this song, the lyric video, and the visuals she chose for it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.