Everything posted by LaFlaca
-
Taylor Swift
P0's last chorus with the lyrics is sooooo good, I love when she does that. it tells the story really well. and guys, did she ever have a song with a theme like this? like, warning/helping another woman about a man that is not what he seems?
-
Taylor Swift
spotify being a flop for months but when she drops there's a song doing 5-6m?
-
Taylor Swift
RTF Ophelia Babylon FF P0 ET Opalite Wish List Wood Cancelled Pink Clouding AR Honey Showgirl Clevand Eldest Daughter Recency bias may be a thing but I never changed my top3 since the album release till now so..
-
Taylor Swift
here for the daily "patient zero is an amazing song" post... did i already say that these 4 tracks elevated showgirl? Even cleveland is growing on me, only the bells are a little jarring.
-
Taylor Swift
yes and I dont get why because to me the encore is better than half of showgirl lmao and we also can't forget taylor releases don't happen in a vacuum, it's always about her personal life. she has soooo many sections of fans, ones are mad because of x or y, try to control her, get upset about her romantic life or her political stance, her career choices, while haters and part of the gp despise her because whatever she does is an event and they can't cope with the fact that she is at the top. ppl pilled on her because she got ******* married !!! bc she called out miss coke, because she laughs or smiles, bc of her dancing, her money (!!!). everything. it's crazy, shes's truly the biggest star
-
Taylor Swift
to this day I can't stand the bridge in question but I got used to PZ's one pretty fast and even look forward to it when the song plays..... people have different tastes, what a shock
-
Taylor Swift
Incredible video and made me love the song even more
-
Taylor Swift
I don't get the mass psychosis from swifties tbh... with showgirl og i get it, 2/3 of the songs had problems with the lyrics, but all the new ones are nicely written ?? cleveland being the notorious exception but that's just one song, and yet everyone is focusing on it (also it's not that terrible, I vibe with it). the other three are GREAT, with babylon being a highlight, very swiftian. and even if they truly hated everything and werent just a bunch of sheeps, the eay they are reacting to is too much. weird as hell.
- Taylor Swift
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
taylor haters saying "you will never get me to like her" mm we aren't trying? In fact, they are the ones desperately trying to make us hate her and its not gonna happen lmao that's the thing with her everyone cares about what she does, everyone has an opinion, everyone listens.. and even if this does badly, everyone will be seated to see if ts13 is country or better/worse than showgirl. it'a truly impressive how she mantains people's attention.
-
Taylor Swift
maybe yours is that one that is terrible
-
Taylor Swift
why some swifites act like bc they hate a song/album it must mean WE ALL do?? no ***** we have our own taste
-
Taylor Swift
PZ > Babylon > PC >>>> Cleveland
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
not understanding how some dont like patient zero right away, it's amazing jsjdjs cleveland is like tiwwchnt but the instrumental is so .... not it. I like the lyrics, idc if people find it corny but the sOunddddd taylor pls
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
loved PZ, liked babylon and pink clouding and didn't vibe as much with cleveland sonic wise on first listen
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
I'm seates for the ex lashings she's gonna give
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I don't think the ariana collab is happening but if she had another pop girl collab I'd want it to be a moment unlike the tloas title track. felt like a wasted opportunity.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
that's why she stays winning, everybody gaf !!
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I like the cover.. she looks great.
- Taylor Swift
-
Taylor Swift
ophelia + new single performance would be a dream but she hates us
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
aren't these the cure lyrics?
-
Taylor Swift
when showgirl came out and people had a theory of a double album called death of a showgirl, i always found it corny and like overdone, but given the DERANGED reaction og showgirl had, the collective psychosis it caused, it would make sense to have a side b with that theme... they literally tried to kill mother for wanting kids lol I don't think that's the case but it would be cool.
-
Taylor Swift
I'm so gagged wtf she hasn't done singles in years and just drops this... no warning at all
-
Taylor Swift
showgirl deluxe really is coming lmaooo aftee weeks ago people swore she hated the album and abandoned it