Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

33 minutes ago, mael said:

Let's appreciate how BRILLIANT the outro for that song is. It's so underrated. jonny

TTPD has some excellent outros. Fortnight, title track, My boy all have 10/10 outros.

TayVooDoo should be studied as one of the universe's constant forces.

I guess it's a radio song ala CSTF considering the big promotion

3 hours ago, idkwiam said:

I guess it's a radio song ala CSTF considering the big promotion

Let's hope it won't be CSTF-level of annoying then cause... rip

This fake post gave me a ****ing heart attack scrolling Twitter rip

I have to say, this does seem a bit...much for one song. I understand that she's the biggest artist in the world and loves doing the most, but I'm genuinely starting to wonder if there might be more to it.

If not, I hope it's because they know they have something solid gold and plan to promote tf out of it.

25 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

This fake post gave me a ****ing heart attack scrolling Twitter rip

25 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

This fake post gave me a ****ing heart attack scrolling Twitter rip

10 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I have to say, this does seem a bit...much for one song. I understand that she's the biggest artist in the world and loves doing the most, but I'm genuinely starting to wonder if there might be more to it.

If not, I hope it's because they know they have something solid gold and plan to promote tf out of it.

It might still be a soundtrack EP if they're promoting it this much. I mean the marketing is just a lot for one song

I wonder if their insistence on tying whatever this project is to 1989 is simply because it's TS5 or if there's more to it

27 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I have to say, this does seem a bit...much for one song. I understand that she's the biggest artist in the world and loves doing the most, but I'm genuinely starting to wonder if there might be more to it.

If not, I hope it's because they know they have something solid gold and plan to promote tf out of it.

I disagree because it's Pixar/Disney and they basically have unlimited resources. Post-Eras Taylor is a marketing point they won't hold back on using.
We've gotten used to her doing soundtracks for flops, it's understandable for this to feel like too much I guess. Oh Caroooolinaaa hippo

28 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

all this edging… enough

I think it's fun. And we might as well enjoy it now cause we're probably not getting anything after release anyway. suburban

7 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I think it's fun. And we might as well enjoy it now cause we're probably not getting anything after release anyway. suburban

Of course not but a quick lil' #1 single and an Oscar nomination is more than enough

ryan5

4 minutes ago, jgamgr said:

Of course not but a quick lil' #1 single and an Oscar nomination is more than enough

ryan5

I'm all for it, but I think y'all are setting her up so bad with that Oscar nomination. Taylor hasn't had a history of success with them. suburban

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, karmasreal said:

Loser ass building always using Taylor for clout hope someone ****s it

i really think it's for Debut TV, and one of the vault tracks is going to be featured on the TS soundtrack

3 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

This fake post gave me a ****ing heart attack scrolling Twitter rip

BXTCH THE WAY I FLEW TO ATRL UPON SEEING IT OMGGDSFS

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.