Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

burninredhot

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burninredhot

  1. I personally love how polarizing the opinions on this album are. I'm happy to gatekeep the prophecy, i hate it here, cosom, bdilh from the fans who joined during the folklore/evermore wind
  2. It's definitely Rihanna to the GP. She's not active currently so they can't really hate on her and her old hits keep gaining streams thanks to nostalgia
  3. Sneaking this in being the real intention behind making this thread
  4. He wasn't even credited on any songs (except 1) before the Grammy win lol
  5. I think P0 would be much better if it was produced by Jack. It seems to have a melody similar to MBOBHFT and Anti Hero but the beat just doesn't sit right
  6. I'm getting jewelry ads also I close the pop up and it comes back in 5s
  7. Using an AI photo of Olivia and a perfectly fine picture of Taylor to drag her is kinda sending me. Ngl tho I'm happy Olivia's having her moment currently (been a stan since drivers license release day lol) but livies are genuinely insufferable. You guys have turned into the swifties that you complain about
  8. These 4 tracks are fine. Nothing really special Idgaf about the critical reception or hate, It's definitely not in good faith looking at how TTPD was received even though that album is filled with career highlights from her but Showgirl has been a huge let down, she has nothing new to say on this record I hope she knows that she definitely needs to switch it up for TS13 and saving the best for it
  9. I'd not be surprised if that account is a psyop ran by zionists
  10. Tbf I don't think anyone outside ATRL hates her
  11. I NEED CONFIRMATION MAX MARTIN AND SHELLBACK DIDN'T PRODUCE THIS
  12. Alot of people are just indifferent to her which is worse than having haters
  13. Feel kinda bad for her. She is definitely a songwriting legend
  14. stream the AOTY while you're here
  15. Critical Acclaim has always been more about the narrative around you currently than the music itself
  16. Ophelia will definitely have a huge resurgence when she performs it on her next tour kinda like Cruel Summer. Everyone was waiting for years for her to perform the song
  17. Different Religion should've been the single
  18. Pretty sure reviews come in early for artists on day 1 because their label sends in the album early to them. Miley probably didn't do that
  19. The love for MFF feels like a mass psychosis. The album is a bland mess

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.