Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Swifties clowning ourselves when in reality it is Travis Scott or Troye Sivan aftter all

rogue2

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Her Cant Stop The Feeling, See You Again, What Was I Made For? Is upon US!

4 hours ago, Swiftienator13 said:

Her Cant Stop The Feeling, See You Again, What Was I Made For? Is upon US!

Okay why are we pretending like she doesn't have smash ost? IDWLF, Sweeter Than Fiction and Carolina exist

ryan5

God imagine if they just reappropriate Sweeter Than Fiction TV for the movie

suburban

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Swiftienator13 said:

Her Cant Stop The Feeling, See You Again, What Was I Made For? Is upon US!

In 2 of these examples the main artist in question never had a big song after the soundtrack song’s release. Maybe we don’t need this

  • Popular Post

So we know the drill right? If it flops then soundtrack songs rarely succeed something something The Gift something Runway something Friend of Mine, if it smashes then Taylor Swift's Toy Story 5

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

So we know the drill right? If it flops then soundtrack songs rarely succeed something something The Gift something Runway something Friend of Mine, if it smashes then Taylor Swift's Toy Story 5

Well yes! In fairness, there hasn’t been a big soundtrack song since probably the Barbie soundtrack, so it’d be unfair for other fanbases to drag (not that they wouldn’t try lol)

3 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

there hasn't been a big soundtrack song since probably the Barbie soundtrack

golden was last year... and even zoo was a mild-hit. i see pattern here definitely.

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, piotrert said:

golden was last year... and even zoo was a mild-hit. i see pattern here definitely.

Completely forgot about K-POP Demon Hunters rip yeah the chances are greater for a hit with a children’s movie, but who really knows

14 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Her best chance at an Oscar is with a song produced by (unfortunately) Finneas

azealia

I'd rather her not have an Oscar than work with them.

He's so ******* creepy.

Edited by on the line

On 5/28/2026 at 11:48 AM, By the Water said:

Cancelled! is a bop sorry

I kii everytime someone calls it "tonedeaf"

It's an amazing song with an amazing production. A big portion of swifties hate fun songs and want Taylor to be miserable nothing new.

It's Sweeter than Fiction TV rip

I am very sure now

KHIA'D! sounds so good in the car! Just don't catch me hearing it in public.....

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

It's Sweeter than Fiction TV rip

I am very sure now

Yes, for sure they are spending so much money on promo just for her to release a re-recording of a soundtrack song she made for another film. You make so much sense all the time!

What is it with this fandom twisting themselves into a pretzel to deny the obvious?

You're getting a new soundtrack song. It was obvious the moment that countdown went up. rip

This is giving "Wood is about some old chick named Wood who ki!!ed herself because fame drove her mad", cut to Taylor enthusiastically describing the album as joyful redface

Coming for her 3rd #1 single this year, the most in a calendar year for her along with 2023celestial5

It's high time for some good old fashioned Tay Domination. A certain fanbase is already scared of Taylor blocking their fave's album from going #1 jonny2

5 hours ago, Peak Now said:

So we know the drill right? If it flops then soundtrack songs rarely succeed something something The Gift something Runway something Friend of Mine, if it smashes then Taylor Swift's Toy Story 5

These are my marching orders

Ugh, don't tell @Saturno but I'd kill for her What Was I Made For moment!

WAP

Something emotional, slightly stripped back, timeless.mp3.

Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Ugh, don't tell @Saturno but I'd kill for her What Was I Made For moment!

WAP

Something emotional, slightly stripped back, timeless.mp3.

That song is boring as ****. NO THANK YOU!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.