Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

Oscar hates her

I am just hoping for smash soundtrack

Oscar doesn't hate her. Her movie choices has been terrible most of the times

(Safe & Sound wasn't eligible, it could've gotten the nom if it was eligible but against Adele's Skyfall, no chance of winning).

At least we're likely getting an original song because they wouldn't be doing all this for just using something already known from her catalogue. jonny

When it's revealed they are actually baiting the Swifties and there's no Taylor at all on the soundtrack though

ryan3

Edited by Incandescent Glow

So the song's basically about this description that she gave to NYT? That'd be a cool easter egg. Maybe it's also titled "her" since I don't know why that word is cursive (or is it a typing thing)?

Okay nah, i think it's just emphasis but I do think the description is what the song will be about

  • ATRL Moderator

Swoomfs, I'm making a collection of all the eras tour live songs that were officially released on various variants so i can combine them with that fanmade surprise songs album now that I have a phone with decent storage again, are there any I'm missing?

  • False God - Live from Taylor Swift I The Eras Tour

  • I Think He Knows - Live from Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour

  • Paper Rings - Live from Taylor Swift I The Eras Tour

  • Dear John (Live from Minneapolis)

  • Last Kiss (Live from Kansas City)

  • Guilty as Sin? - Live From Stockholm / 2024

  • How Did It End? - Live From Stockholm / 2024

  • I Hate It Here (The Lakes - Live from Cardiff)

  • loml - Live From Paris / 2024

  • My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys - Live From Paris / 2024

  • Peter - Live From Stockholm / 2024

  • thanK you aIMee (Mean - Live from London)

  • The Albatross (Dancing With Our Hands Tied - Live from Dublin)

  • The Alchemy X Treacherous Mashup - Live From Paris / 2024

  • The Bolter (Getaway Car - Live from Edinburgh)

  • The Prophecy (Long Story Short - Live From Lyon)

I have a feeling the song is gonna have a Ruin The Friendship type of breezy sound to it with nostalgic and sweet lyrics kinda like that "You've Got a Friend in Me" song which is prob the biggest song from the Toys Story franchise. It's prob not going to be the bop some ppl think it will be lol! I'm totally expecting a slow-ish midtempo with a jazzy little beat to it or just a classic and light acoustic instrumentation

4 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

The concept of Bonnie being the 'bad *****' in question

1 hour ago, PenguinTim said:

Swoomfs, I'm making a collection of all the eras tour live songs that were officially released on various variants so i can combine them with that fanmade surprise songs album now that I have a phone with decent storage again, are there any I'm missing?

  • False God - Live from Taylor Swift I The Eras Tour

  • I Think He Knows - Live from Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour

  • Paper Rings - Live from Taylor Swift I The Eras Tour

  • Dear John (Live from Minneapolis)

  • Last Kiss (Live from Kansas City)

  • Guilty as Sin? - Live From Stockholm / 2024

  • How Did It End? - Live From Stockholm / 2024

  • I Hate It Here (The Lakes - Live from Cardiff)

  • loml - Live From Paris / 2024

  • My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys - Live From Paris / 2024

  • Peter - Live From Stockholm / 2024

  • thanK you aIMee (Mean - Live from London)

  • The Albatross (Dancing With Our Hands Tied - Live from Dublin)

  • The Alchemy X Treacherous Mashup - Live From Paris / 2024

  • The Bolter (Getaway Car - Live from Edinburgh)

  • The Prophecy (Long Story Short - Live From Lyon)

What a great idea!!! I know I tracked this either in TTPD thread or in base in 2024 when they were coming out — I was also wanting to collect them all, then I ran across SoundCloud playlists of all the eras tours songs and gave up lol

  • ATRL Moderator

“TS” is a Taylor Swift trademark btw

rogue2

2 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

So the song's basically about this description that she gave to NYT? That'd be a cool easter egg. Maybe it's also titled "her" since I don't know why that word is cursive (or is it a typing thing)?

'She/Her' is the title since both words are in Italics

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.