Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Ugh, don't tell @Saturno but I'd kill for her What Was I Made For moment!

WAP

Something emotional, slightly stripped back, timeless.mp3.

WWIMF was essentially When She Loved Me Redux, so we're onto something here!

No joke though, if this isn't as good as WSLM I'm going to have to drag Lord a bit. Randy Newman was in his bag with that one, an all timer.

  • Replies 61.2k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

These Gen Z girls STRUGGLING to conquer 300 point Hot 100 number 1s with all kinds of tactics while Taylor effortlessly did 400 points with HONEY and 900+ points with Ophelia with streaming alone…we're not annoying enough.

khalyan2

smaya91-mayas91.gif

okay they can stop milking it, we get it rip
hopefully announcement tomorrow because 31st = 13 backwards rogue2

Edited by TaylenaStan

  • Popular Post

HJk7XlZW8AA1gDl?format=jpg&name=4096x409


saw this on twitter rip when u put it like that.. hoetenks

Edited by TaylenaStan

Who is doing the public service announcements about needing to stream a few songs in between each Tay Story stream?

I'm thinking Tay Story -> Ophelia -> Opalite -> ET -> Tay Story.

IMG_4473.thumb.gif.e264e1c07748287faf683

Is this Tay Story thing official or not!?

I am confuzzled. I need that countdown to make a reappearance.

On 5/28/2026 at 3:16 PM, Dear Reader said:

Showgirl is her worst album but it's not as offensive as some people say it is.

hot take: showgirl is fine, it's as good as lover if not better (for being more concise). there are middling songs on it (wish list is a bit sh_t, father figure i'm not that keen on) but there's nothing very wrong even with those, all the ones singled out for "the treatment" - actually romantic, wood, cancelled - are bops, all the singles are bops, title track - BOP, honey - BOP, RtF - BOP, people should stop moaning before we get evermore part two

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, makeawish said:

people should stop moaning before we get evermore part two

who would moan about that? deadbanana4

TLOAS will age fine and be added to the canon. It hasn't even been toured yet, it will reach diamond eventually.

Beautiful Ghost is so haunting, cinematic. She needs to do another one as Oscar already behind us thanks to Tay Story now we should gunning for Tony Awards

rogue2

  • Author

evermore just passed Fearless to become my fourth most played album of all time. heart

All this promo for Tay Story is kinda sending me but I'LL TAKE IT cause the level of promo should be insane for this! Shes about to gag everyone especially the people that were crying about her ending their favs with a countdownWAP

I'm simply too sat! Love when the jigsaw in her gets released heart2

Not this being the first thing on the main page, the legendary sisters better get the streams and exposure they deservejonny5

And floptify needs to take notes…

Why is this more exciting than the entire ****girl rolloutjonny5

Edited by Michael196

1 hour ago, Peak Now said:

How much did Carolina debut with before we set ourselves up

khalyan2

For a kids movie she will for sure bring a pop bop like message in a bottle so it should do more than the evermore leftover

  • ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Europe said:

a pop bop like message in a bottle

y’all are worrying me

14 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

rip

Let's appreciate how BRILLIANT the outro for that song is. It's so underrated. jonny

24 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

y'all are worrying me

"This comment is okay, but I want to tell @PenguinTim about it"

ryan3

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

"This comment is okay, but I want to tell @PenguinTim about it"

ryan3

Do it, I’ll reject it

ryan3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.