Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

@DevilsRollTheDice were you the one with the link to that forum about bb100 all time points list and the updates post TLOAS a couple of months ago? If yes, any chance we can see how many points she got from this era (assuming the chart predictors are correct and all of her charting songs are now recurrent)

Screenshot-2026-05-26-at-9-46-43-AM.png

This was the latest update!

  • Replies 61.5k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

TAKE ME BACKKKK

It's kinda crazy that most of us are still craving The Eras Tour despite it going on for nearly 2 years when you think about it. 149 dates, a 3+ hour show, surprise songs each dates, a first version of a show, a second version of a show, a movie, a second movie, a mini-series documentary... and we're still asking for more or to go back.

I don't know how they pulled off something like that. It's mystifying at this point. But I'm still very very regularly falling into a rabbit hole of the surprise songs on Youtube and I love every second of it.

Simply the best tour of all time. heart

2 hours ago, Flames2Embers said:

@DevilsRollTheDice were you the one with the link to that forum about bb100 all time points list and the updates post TLOAS a couple of months ago? If yes, any chance we can see how many points she got from this era (assuming the chart predictors are correct and all of her charting songs are now recurrent)


Last 
week

chg

Rank

Artist

Total 
Points

Date 
Range

Increase

1

-

1

The Beatles

18,048,916

1964-2023

-

2

-

2

Madonna

17,214,108

1983-2026

403

3

-

3

Mariah Carey

16,214,467

1990-2026

-

4

-

4

Elton John

15,959,159

1970-2026

-

5

-

5

Elvis Presley

15,847,568

1958-2026

-

6

-

6

Taylor Swift

14,405,220

2006-2026

28,015

7

-

7

Stevie Wonder

14,334,092

1963-2005

-

8

-

8

Drake

13,673,913

2009-2026

-

9

-

9

Janet Jackson

13,372,614

1982-2025

-

10

-

10

Michael Jackson

13,040,453

1971-2026

37,310

Upto Last week. Now she has zero songs charting. (Drake about to see massive gain)

10 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Screenshot-2026-05-26-at-9-46-43-AM.png

This was the latest update!

Taylor and Madonna clap3

ok so now that the Toys Story song thing is kinda confirmed to not be happening I hope she pushes Ruin The Friendship for the summer soon. Send it to radio Taylor!

24 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

ok so now that the Toys Story song thing is kinda confirmed to not be happening I hope she pushes Ruin The Friendship for the summer soon. Send it to radio Taylor!

We won't stop clowning until the soundtrack release

ryan5

lizzie stays on the hot 100.

i tried to find that dumb thread about 'drake kicks taylor off the chart why?' to drag them but it disappeared i guess. Sorry! That page does not exist.

I know we've tracked weeks at no. 1 on h100, but do we have a breakdown of weeks T10 for Taylor's songs? I'm curious how big each album in the 2020's has been for her in that regard.

On 5/24/2026 at 12:22 AM, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Sisters, I'm a little [Midnight Rain Spotify Canvas] and my third eye is open and TTPD...wow. Simply wow. It's actually making me feel like I need to go to the insane asylum myself because it is so unbelievable that there was any backlash to that album. People literally should've been kissing her feet from track 1.

I am truly so pleased that the retrospective tides are turning on this stone cold masterpiece. I could seriously see it being Lover 2.0 on the next tour (but deserving it this time) and Guilty As Sin being Cruel Summer 2.0 (equally deserved).

i think if there's a problem i have with it then it's too much jack, i feel like he found it difficult to match the production to the kind of songs she was serving up - really melancholy, often quite angry but with that taylor pop sparkle to them - and it can sometimes fall a bit on the drab side

but i think it's a really good and well written album that was entirely dismissed out of hand because so many people are now incapable of being normal about taylor swift. TLOAS is in much the same boat (i prefer it tbh) and honestly i struggle to think of a taylor album that hasn't had to be reappraised at some point other than red and folklore, which not coincidentally are the two most obvs "serious" guitar focused records she's released and so are pushing on an open door with critics a bit more (and even then red was on thin ice in the early poptimism era)

On 5/25/2026 at 10:17 PM, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Y'all, there is a vibe shift...Taymania about to pick up for a third wind, I fear.

Have you also noticed that even the basement dwelling haters on here have sorta stopped contesting whether she's the biggest female artist of all time? The goalposts have moved to The Beatles and MJ. They're tacitly agreeing with her being the biggest female artist in history when they start comparing her to them. rip

i think on a wider point, the NYT interview seemed to put her in a different light to how you often see her these days. big shift from the really shabby TLOAS coverage to seeing her go thru what makes her such a great songwriter and lay it all out like that, seeiing her as first amongst her peers etc . it felt like the kind of serious artiste moment that she doesn't get a lot of now

It's Over @IBeMe

Khia Story 5 will be boring anyways. For me, story perfectly ended with 3rd film.

Now that the Taystory thing turned out to be fake, I'll continue my campaign to Ruin The Friendship as the next single in June, and the video will have thirteen easter eggs about the Debut TV

Toy Story soundtrack was not fake, there was a literal countdown on her website. Maybe something happened behind the scenes or someone hacked her website.

I was watching The Eras Tour: The Final Show, and God, how I miss those times. I hope with the release of TS13 we get a new tour and it starts no later than 2027-2028 ducky

39 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

Toy Story soundtrack was not fake, there was a literal countdown on her website. Maybe something happened behind the scenes or someone hacked her website.

How can we sue her intern?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEZh-Uq5O_RviAfFVFWtp

5 minutes ago, Calvin said:

How can we sue her intern?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEZh-Uq5O_RviAfFVFWtp

Time to start a class action lawsuit, this is how we get our variant money back.

3 minutes ago, Lille said:

Time to start a class action lawsuit, this is how we get our variant money back.

From the intern? 💀

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

It's Over @IBeMe

Khia Story 5 will be boring anyways. For me, story perfectly ended with 3rd film.

Not this serving "Toy Story, I'm devastated" energy ahh

The way she prob got a cute check to troll the fans with that countdown to drum up hype for this flop arse movie toofunny3. The film ended with the third movie for me too. They didn't need a fourth or a fifth. Watch it perform like that stupid Buzz Lightqueer movie. FLOP. How does Bad bunny even fit into this movie? We dodged a bullet!

97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-ma

She's 100% still on the Toy Story soundtrack. All they said is she isn't on the end credits.

Just for reference, 3/4 of the Oscar nominated Toy Story songs were used in the movie and not the credits. And this is what we want; it'll be a much bigger moment actually being IN the movie.

Most big name movie songs drop 2-3 weeks prior to the movie release. So I'm guessing June 5th. The Chris Stapleton song for TS4 in 2019 also dropped two weeks prior.

My working theory is that some intern or useless old man on her team (idk who handles this kinda stuff) accidentally put the countdown up on April 30th when it was meant for May 30th deadbanana2 A June 1st announcement for a June 5th release makes perfect sense.

I'm kinda confused at everyone thinking it's not happening anymore? Her website used the actual backdrop from Toy Story, which is copyrighted property of Disney. She would not risk getting into legal trouble for funsies over her use of Disney material, so I mean it was obviously for a reason. I don't see any way they could've pulled out last minute either, because 1. why would they when this can be huge and we know she'd love an Oscar? & 2. this was probably a contractual thing they set up a while back. It's definitely happening.

18 hours ago, Flames2Embers said:

I know we've tracked weeks at no. 1 on h100, but do we have a breakdown of weeks T10 for Taylor's songs? I'm curious how big each album in the 2020's has been for her in that regard.

347 total weeks in the Top 10.

Studio album totals:

72 weeks - 1989

60 weeks - The Life of a Showgirl

47 weeks - Midnights

41 weeks - Lover

32 weeks - Fearless

31 weeks - Red

16 weeks - The Tortured Poets Department

9 weeks - reputation

7 weeks - Speak Now

4 weeks - folklore

1 week - evermore

0 weeks - Debut

Songs with at least 10 weeks in the Top 10:

34 weeks - Cruel Summer

28 weeks - Anti-Hero

24 weeks - Shake It Off

24 weeks - The Fate of Ophelia

19 weeks - Opalite

17 weeks - Blank Space

16 weeks - I Knew You Were Trouble

16 weeks - You Belong With Me

13 weeks - Bad Blood

13 weeks - Love Story

13 weeks - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

12 weeks - I Don't Wanna Live Forever

37 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

She's 100% still on the Toy Story soundtrack. All they said is she isn't on the end credits.

Just for reference, 3/4 of the Oscar nominated Toy Story songs were used in the movie and not the credits. And this is what we want; it'll be a much bigger moment actually being IN the movie.

Most big name movie songs drop 2-3 weeks prior to the movie release. So I'm guessing June 5th. The Chris Stapleton song for TS4 in 2019 also dropped two weeks prior.

My working theory is that some intern or useless old man on her team (idk who handles this kinda stuff) accidentally put the countdown up on April 30th when it was meant for May 30th deadbanana2 A June 1st announcement for a June 5th release makes perfect sense.

I'm kinda confused at everyone thinking it's not happening anymore? Her website used the actual backdrop from Toy Story, which is copyrighted property of Disney. She would not risk getting into legal trouble for funsies over her use of Disney material, so I mean it was obviously for a reason. I don't see any way they could've pulled out last minute either, because 1. why would they when this can be huge and we know she'd love an Oscar? & 2. this was probably a contractual thing they set up a while back. It's definitely happening.

Maybe it was deleted after 10 minutes exactly because her team realized they had accidentally used the copyrighted Toy Story cloud for a merch droprip And therefore had to shelf it all

Good thing I like my friends cancelled

I like 'em cloaked in Gucci and in scandal

Like my whiskey sour, and poison thorny flowers

Welcome to my underworld where it gets quite dark

At least you know exactly who your friends are

They're the ones with matching scars

This massive CLASSIC. jonny2

Cancelled! is a bop sorry

I kii everytime someone calls it "tonedeaf"

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.