Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

FolkLover1989

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FolkLover1989

  1. That is album name sis Not my dob help
  2. These post make me realise how young I am But I get it , maybe 20 years from now I will gag over Taylor and Lana doing this
  3. The way most of them are not even petty
  4. Or better she could sell a wooden box like your fave
  5. Are you talking about the Cruel Summer girl? Well wasn't it expected? I have been telling from beginning that taylor needs to be smart but she always plays into this You can't even blame that girl anymore, literally everyone in Music Industry is happy seeing this. Taylor never had actual friends in industry so this was always going to happen
  6. You can be any kind of Swiftie and even love these songs But reality is ... they were not needed They don't serve any purpose This seems like Corporate mandate
  7. So opinions means we are wrong and only they are right? The way they quickly jump to moral police when called out If it's just trolling , why can't I troll back?
  8. there is 6 month difference between both I am not sure what is gaga here? And you are comparing only YT and Spotify? in AM and Amazon Opalite destroyed Abra so if anything .. it's already above it again , you all pick and choose metrics No one was even attacking Gaga your fandom only started this
  9. does it matter? Taylor already got 2 solid hits with this album More than anything by most artists Not everything is going to be hit Are we suppose to crucify Taylor , because you don't like her? Honestly time to get actual help
  10. You are acting like that is such a big achievement Why not compare Gaga actual solo hits with Taylor solo hits or that doesn't fit your agenda
  11. Honestly moderators are not doing their job correctly I get it album is badly recieved and everyone will troll But why are the usual haters infesting all threads? @Rian @Dear Reader I came to this thread to discuss the numbers but al I see is Olivia and Gaga fans and their weird obsession
  12. @gelato has some weird obsession which I fail to understand Like how many threads you will infest with negativity You can insert Olivia as many times you want and she still won't get hits as big as Taylor's so I am not sure what you are trying to do
  13. Ok so you can troll in numbers thread? But others can't? When you all are clocked with facts you all start crying
  14. Now let's compare actual album singles to singles looks like no one is checking Gaga is no feature Ophelia literally 10x bigger than any Solo song by Gaga this decade
  15. wait I hated the album but why are olive oil and lil monsters comparing deluxe tracks to album singles?? Ophelia is bigger than anything released by Olivia or Gaga this decade in streaming I am not sure what they are trying to do here
  16. The ads are way too much What has become of this site? I understand ads are needed but enough. Many ads are clicked even if you are not in that part of screen and some are even asking for location This is absurd
  17. Shw destroyed are Grammy and Oscar chances with these 4 songs All goodwill gone
  18. My question to Swiftie who are defending this Why do you think Taylor released encore? Is there no voice in her team anymore? Is that a good thing? These 4 songs will make sure .. she is out of Oscar Race and will definitely not win a single Grammy All the goodwill thrown out for these 4 songs which let's face are it are not even controversial just pure bad
  19. Also Some Swifties are saying This is what Taylor has always been Umm no .. she wasn't like this Tell me song as bad and out of touch as Cleaveland … even Me is better to listen to The bridges are horrible Also no … for most of part of her career she wasn't talking in songs. ( don't give Wangebt as example , that was sarcastic) This is a gril who wrote songs like Enchanted , Our Song , Style , ATW This is plain bad … simple bad .. worse than the standard album
  20. This is FIRST TIME in my Stanning history I am not relistening to her album/songs Yes I am disappointed She had more than year and 4 songs she delivered are her worst ever
  21. From songs it's pretty clear she doesn't Love Love Travis It's a safe love … Her older love songs were on another level
  22. Travis Kelce has destroyed her career He is her worst muse and she is glazing him way too much more than her own self worth She has lost it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.