Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I love wood and cancelled ducky and AR is cheeky and cute djjdjs i really dont see what's so wring with them in people's eyes

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

and honestly, no shade but showgirl is no worse than the average ariana grande/lady gaga album tbh. idk why people make it seem like it's the worst album of all time when all these other pop girls release albums way worse than showgirl on a regular basis

Also what kind of song are we expecting?

Her current writing style with songs like Carolina or Peter

Or we are going for Safe and Sound

Wasn't there some rumor that we're getting more backstory for Jesse? Hoping we get her When She Loved Me

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Also what kind of song are we expecting?

Her current writing style with songs like Carolina or Peter

Or we are going for Safe and Sound

when she loved me a guitar version basically

1 minute ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Wasn't there some rumor that we're getting more backstory for Jesse? Hoping we get her When She Loved Me

Just now, enchanted0 said:

when she loved me a guitar version basically

Want something unique actually

That would be current hit along with being a classic

She need to lock in

Just now, Dear Reader said:

ITS COMING

it's so funny that her soundtrack gets this kind of treatment, others do it for their comeback single or album release rofl

I need something like Safe and Sound

Oscar is not priority for me

A emotional bop is need

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Catch22 said:

billboard variant.

bibliahh

5 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Also what kind of song are we expecting?

Her current writing style with songs like Carolina or Peter

Or we are going for Safe and Sound

It depends on whether it's a Max, Jack or Aaron production.

Hopefully it's Max

azealia

Yeah, I just hope it's beautiful and moving. Ophelia and Opalite really satiated me for pop bops. She needs to remind everyone why she's the songwriting GOAT.

And when it's a new producer… Fingers crossed it's either Andrew Watt, Cirkut, Louis Bell or Ryan Tedder

azealia

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

Kinda here for 'Toy Story 5 (Soundtrack) - Randy Newman & Taylor Swift'

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

And when it's a new producer… Fingers crossed it's either Andrew Watt, Cirkut, Louis Bell or Ryan Tedder

azealia

We are defined not getting soundtrack

A song at best like Carolina

Problem is unlike Bond , Frozen

Toy Story soundtrack is not commercially big and the franchise main appeal was never soundtrack

Hopefully Taylor can overcome this and serve us … we need second coming of Never Grow Up

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

And it better be a bop. No more flops like Carolina

azealia

Carolina is beautiful sleep song

But if she does it again … she doesn't know her audience I fear

12 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Also what kind of song are we expecting?

Her current writing style with songs like Carolina or Peter

Or we are going for Safe and Sound

I hope she finally gets her first Oscar nom with this alexz

2 minutes ago, Calvin said:

I hope she finally gets her first Oscar nom with this alexz

Oscar hates her

I am just hoping for smash soundtrack

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.