Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

wehavetostan

ATRL Moderator
  • Joined

Everything posted by wehavetostan

  1. I understand the hesitation after Showgirl but most of Zara’s album tracks are absolute garbage anyway so what does she have to lose?
  2. No. You’re essentially advocating for a singles only chart and that would only lead to a greater disconnect between what’s charting and what’s actually popular. Album tracks are popular and charts should reflect that
  3. I think it’s quite strange to insist that an artist who has over 100 million monthly listeners is only kept at the top because of her fan base. Are those millions of listeners / fans not considered to be a part of the GP? I certainly wouldn’t claim that Patient Zero is a huge hit, or that the other Taylor album tracks that went #1 were either, but they were clearly the most listened to songs on the week they went #1. Most hit songs aren’t as universally known as they were pre-pandemic, and how we even define a hit wildly varies depending on the context. Half the time on here, users will try to discredit the success of hit songs by saying they’re only popular because of passive music consumption (i.e: radio payola and autoplay). But on the flip side, fans will also invalidate the success of album tracks from artists like Taylor Swift topping the charts because it seems like it’s only her fans listening.
  4. I typed this and found out the only other Natalia Kills fan hasn’t posted since June
  5. Not so fast! @EriKills and I are still talking about Trouble
  6. Honestly yes. Other hits like Side To Side, 7 rings and thank u, next felt so much bigger. But charts have become so much more stagnant these past years, so I guess it adds up
  7. Literally. Kansas is not about to turn blue and these polls will look absolutely ridiculous after the election.
  8. I think it’d be weirder to pretend that songs should only be allowed to chart if artists officially call them singles. Creating more arbitrary rules on which songs should be able to enter the charts would a step in the wrong direction
  9. I think he’ll be able to come back if he releases a good song. He’s very capable
  10. Need her production to get weirder
  11. I rarely comeback to any songs. It was a huge disappointment
  12. Ours praise such a beautiful and underrated song
  13. Amazing for Tinashe It seems like Ariana’s album will lack longevity
  14. Sorta kinda. Tinashe is a 5-time ATRL Grammy winner

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.