Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Ugh, don't tell @Saturno but I'd kill for her What Was I Made For moment!

WAP

Something emotional, slightly stripped back, timeless.mp3.

ugh, YES! One of Billie’s best songs clap3

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator

the fact that taylor nation also teased this interview with a cloud on their tweet

18 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Her best chance at an Oscar is with a song produced by (unfortunately) Finneas

azealia

Finneas sang, wrote and produced this soundtrack song:

But it wasn't even nominated for the Oscars.

There's still a key element missing from your suggestion...

rogue2

11 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Toy Story being her best bet for an Oscar. Austin is so useless.

What has to do Austin? Swifties seems to not understand which is his position and Job

Edited by JorgeM

just wanted to drop in and say that i have false god on repeat lately

ryan3

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, honeymoonave said:

just wanted to drop in and say that i have false god on repeat lately

ryan3

I’m here for Tayriana union. Swifties streaming the latest Ari single and Arianators streaming Tayallah clap3

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm here for Tayriana union. Swifties streaming the latest Ari single and Arianators streaming Tayallah clap3

ruin the friendship on rotation as well btw

ryan3

4 minutes ago, honeymoonave said:

just wanted to drop in and say that i have false god on repeat lately

ryan3

Now that's a song that deserves more attention and love than what it gets.

Can't wait Tay Story to repeat Eldest Daughter her excellency, the vibes is there jonny5

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Can't wait Tay Story to repeat Eldest Daughter her excellency, the vibes is there jonny5

This shouldn’t even be put out into the universe.

These Gen Z girls STRUGGLING to conquer 300 point Hot 100 number 1s with all kinds of tactics while Taylor effortlessly did 400 points with HONEY and 900+ points with Ophelia with streaming alone…we're not annoying enough.

khalyan2

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

what do we think about Tay Story debut numbers on spotify ryan5
highest debut of the year so far is BTS' Swim with 14.64 so im kinda hoping for 15M atleast, but i feel like soundtrack singles are really hard to predict

11 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

what do we think about Tay Story debut numbers on spotify ryan5
highest debut of the year so far is BTS' Swim with 14.64 so im kinda hoping for 15M atleast, but i feel like soundtrack singles are really hard to predict

that would be such a kii ahh

But soundtracks are really hard to gain traction, even for major artists and huge franchises, unless it's a 007 theme. I expect like 11-12M ish (which is still HUGE huge)

Ophelia also had a 1% filter rate for the highest debut of all time, obliterating certain narratives!

WAP

The way she really is the biggest female artist of all time and it's not remotely close…

Someone should round up some lead single filtering rates and thread it.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

The song is definitely coming next friday because I doubt she'd release same week as Olivia or exactly the same day with the movie

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

jonny5

I was listening to Shake It Off when I saw this

jonny5

Btw is she ever releasing Sweeter Than Fiction TV on streaming platforms priceless

10 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

jonny5

Everything pointing to 1989

STF TV is happening I think , it was not released on streaming for a reason

or a new song from Max/Jack??

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

Everything pointing to 1989

STF TV is happening I think , it was not released on streaming for a reason

or a new song from Max/Jack??

Or because it’s the fifth album and it’s the fifth movie toofunny3

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Everything pointing to 1989

STF TV is happening I think , it was not released on streaming for a reason

or a new song from Max/Jack??

Genuinely don't mean this in a bad way but have you actually listened to Sweeter Than Fiction? Do you know that it tells a specific story? Do you know that it's the soundtrack to another movie unrelated to Disney? rip

1 minute ago, Mandalore said:

Genuinely don't mean this in a bad way but have you actually listened to Sweeter Than Fiction? Do you know that it tells a specific story? Do you know that it's the soundtrack to another movie unrelated to Disney? rip

I am trying to have a meltdown , lemme have it

it's a necessary ritual

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

I am trying to have a meltdown , lemme have it

it's a necessary ritual

My bad, I forgot about that.

Once it's announce please start doomposting about its chart performance

clack

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.