Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

the life of a showgirl is one of taylor's top 3 albums for me.

i feel like i'm the only one who fully gets her vision with that one jonny

20 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

the life of a showgirl is one of taylor's top 3 albums for me.

i feel like i'm the only one who fully gets her vision with that one jonny

I know this is gonna sound shady and I really don't mean it like that but... what's the vision?

1 minute ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I know this is gonna sound shady and I really don't mean it like that but... what's the vision?

it doesn't sound shady at all. lol.

it's a pop album that doesn't take itself too seriously. it's really fun and if you look at the songs without a pretentious point of view (definitely don't mean this in a shady way either), the songs are all great individually. there's not one song on showgirl that i think is bad.

i see exactly where taylor was going with this album and i can't really explain it without being subjective tbh. they are a good collection of songs to me!

she did fail to deliver with the fact that she said they were all going to be bops, i'll give people that. but beyond the marketing, this is a very good pop album to me.

the fate of ophelia is an immaculate pop song and one of my favorites ever from her. and i think most people are in agreement that the run all the way through "father figure" is a great run of songs. eldest daughter will never be cringe to me and i fail to see what's so horrible about that song…if the fanbase didn't peg it as one of the worst songs of all time, i would've easily never thought there's something egregious with the song. honestly, i still don't.

ruin the friendship is very classic taylor and a really cute song. not one of my absolute favorites but still nice to listen to, especially since i've gone through something similar to the subject of the song. actually romantic is a very fun song for me as well. wi$h li$t is one of my favorite pop songs of hers, same with honey.

i can honestly go through the whole album top to bottom and enjoy every song. i really don't know what is bad about this album and in all honestly i think the songs individually are great TO ME and when you put them all together on an album it's just recipe for an easy, pleasant listen.

the album is not deep by any stretch of the imagination but i don't think it needs to be.

so the countdown that was misfired on 30.04 was supposed to be launched month later on 30.05? that would also be more logical to end the countdown on monday instead of saturday.

Edited by piotrert

she was releasing GP slop to maximize her success coming off the eras tour, there is not much thought process behind TLOAs I fear

4 hours ago, Calvin said:

OMG WAPbest news ever WAPim still screaming at the intern that fumbled the countdown tho skull tragique ahh

her "See You Again" is here. #seated this will be a global smasshhhhhh toy story is very huge everywhere like tay, no matter what

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

OMG WAPbest news ever WAPim still screaming at the intern that fumbled the countdown tho skull tragique ahh

Imagine the surprise on our face if there wasn't that countdown mishap alexz

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Calvin said:

The number of essays in this base lately deadbanana4

are you new here?

45 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

it doesn't sound shady at all. lol.

it's a pop album that doesn't take itself too seriously. it's really fun and if you look at the songs without a pretentious point of view (definitely don't mean this in a shady way either), the songs are all great individually. there's not one song on showgirl that i think is bad.

i see exactly where taylor was going with this album and i can't really explain it without being subjective tbh. they are a good collection of songs to me!

she did fail to deliver with the fact that she said they were all going to be bops, i'll give people that. but beyond the marketing, this is a very good pop album to me.

the fate of ophelia is an immaculate pop song and one of my favorites ever from her. and i think most people are in agreement that the run all the way through "father figure" is a great run of songs. eldest daughter will never be cringe to me and i fail to see what's so horrible about that song…if the fanbase didn't peg it as one of the worst songs of all time, i would've easily never thought there's something egregious with the song. honestly, i still don't.

ruin the friendship is very classic taylor and a really cute song. not one of my absolute favorites but still nice to listen to, especially since i've gone through something similar to the subject of the song. actually romantic is a very fun song for me as well. wi$h li$t is one of my favorite pop songs of hers, same with honey.

i can honestly go through the whole album top to bottom and enjoy every song. i really don't know what is bad about this album and in all honestly i think the songs individually are great TO ME and when you put them all together on an album it's just recipe for an easy, pleasant listen.

the album is not deep by any stretch of the imagination but i don't think it needs to be.

I'm all for a pop album not taking itself seriously. But I do believe that when you announce a concept album, the music has to follow it somehow. That's the first thing I'm gonna have against it: more than half the album doesn't follow the thematic she sold us.

I'll definitely give that Ophelia, ET, Opalite, FF and RTF are great songs. I also think Honey is up there (though a few lines here and there kinda drags it down but the production and melodies are great). Unfortunately, that's kinda where it stops for me. Mainly because, like I said on a previous post, most songs have just so much wasted potential to really be elevated that I find it frustrating, incomplete and honestly, rushed.

I will genuinely never understand how anyone can listen to Actually Romantic, Wood, Cancelled & Eldest Daughter and want to go back (well I guess if you turn your brain off the lyrics Cancelled can be nice maybe but that's it). But I am also happy for the people that love them. I just don't.

her "ME!" is here. #seated this will be a global smasshhhhhh Pets is very huge everywhere like tay, no matter what

32 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

she was releasing GP slop to maximize her success coming off the eras tour, there is not much thought process behind TLOAs I fear

maximize? Showgirl is minimizing her success deadbanana2

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

maximize? Showgirl is minimizing her success deadbanana2

to profit off* I mean she got her biggest opening yet

'Honey' track is so bad. Terrible song, bottom 2 along with dumbest daughter.

^ I'd rather read essays than takes like these

Honey is fine but its the weakest song on the album (right after ElizaMeth Gaylor)

I unapologetically love wood. The world needs to get d*cked down good and then we can all laugh and dance. My only duds are the fire line in ED and the general thought of Cancelled! feels tired, but is serviceable. Listening today after taking a break for a couple weeks and it's honestly a great experience if you go in no expectations.

48 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

she was releasing GP slop to maximize her success coming off the eras tour, there is not much thought process behind TLOAs I fear

She should've just ordered 12 TFOOs from Max Martin instead of releasing... that

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.