Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, Incandescent Glow said:

Only rivaled by coney island - ivy - cowboy like me

Yesssss. I should change my username back to coney island!!!!

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Not me thinking she was about to give us a video game inspired song like Hype Boy by new jeans rip

Toy Story soundtrack is a cute idea tho! I hope she also voices a character! It's been a minute since she did a movie cameo.

Since I just woke up I just found out the countdown had only been up for like only 5 minutes skull

what is going on. Taylor Nation also used a cloud emoji in their post

People crying all over social media BEGGING Tay not to gag their favs like that. If it is toy story it will make this reaction even more hilariousbibliahh

Complaining about her releasing and asking her to leave you alone is useless when you realise releasing music is her JOB! They need to give that talking point up its so tired at this point.

Anyways can't wait to see what it is but sad that the internet will inevitably ruin this moment like they've been doing since Midnights was released.

  • ATRL Moderator

Opalite followed by Message in a Bottle coming on my Spotify shuffle on the way home from work yesterday... I don't know about you guys but I love fun and having fun!

htncold.gif

3 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Opalite followed by Message in a Bottle coming on my Spotify shuffle on the way home from work yesterday... I don't know about you guys but I love fun and having fun!

htncold.gif

Because RED will win at the end 😚😚😚

In an alternate timeline where she takes TIME between relationships and actually can handle being single, this would have been an amazing place for her to explore between TTPD/TLOAS:

19 hours ago, starryxgloss said:

People crying all over social media BEGGING Tay not to gag their favs like that. If it is toy story it will make this reaction even more hilariousbibliahh

Complaining about her releasing and asking her to leave you alone is useless when you realise releasing music is her JOB! They need to give that talking point up its so tired at this point.

Anyways can't wait to see what it is but sad that the internet will inevitably ruin this moment like they've been doing since Midnights was released.

Other fan bases used to have some pride and shame. There was an unwritten rule that you don't flat-out admit you're threatened and disguise it as something self-righteous and moralizing. Now that's all out the window and everybody crying, screaming and throwing up begging her to not outshine x, y & z project. ahh

Just a soundtrack song mind you, they're convinced it has the potential to derail multiple eras and awaited comebacks...?! I just laugh at this point. Monster on the hill indeed.

5 hours ago, Lemonaade said:

So what's next for miss kelce Swift ? Is TLOASG era over?

It was, but then she saw my comment about releasing wood as the next single and had to undebut the cloud announcement to get one more radio hit in. You can thank me when it's in it's 23rd week in the top 10 but never got to number 1

Girls, I don't need to catch the bouquet to know a hard rock is on the way rogue2

7 minutes ago, Squall said:

When is the countdown supposed to end?

2pm ET today

7 minutes ago, Squall said:

When is the countdown supposed to end?

I think in 4 hours

5 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

I think in 4 hours

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

2pm ET today

Thank you.

I hope it's true, my favorite animated movie franchise + Taylor, what a perfect combo jonny5

  • ATRL Moderator

I fear we might not get anything today since they deleted the countdown and it never came back again, even though there's a rumor that Toy Story's final trailer comes out today? Maybe we're getting a preview on the trailer the same way we got a Wildest Dreams (TV) snippet on a trailer too.

It's been like a month since TLOAS thread got closed and I'm realizing it today rip

45 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I fear we might not get anything today since they deleted the countdown and it never came back again, even though there's a rumor that Toy Story's final trailer comes out today? Maybe we're getting a preview on the trailer the same way we got a Wildest Dreams (TV) snippet on a trailer too.

it's not deleted, it appears for some users

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, karmasreal said:

it's not deleted, it appears for some users

Does it appear for some users or those users simply didn't quit the page after it appeared? Because it should appear for everyone if anything is bound to happen. Anyway, we will find out in 50 minutes.

Epiphany came on, and I need to ask, is it the saddest song Taylor has ever written? I really paid attention to the words as I was driving home and it was gut wrenching.

Almost forced a tear.

4 hours ago, Flames2Embers said:

It was, but then she saw my comment about releasing wood as the next single and had to undebut the cloud announcement to get one more radio hit in. You can thank me when it's in it's 23rd week in the top 10 but never got to number 1

Wood as a single gives me The Man vibes (which I like btw)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.