Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Squall

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Squall

  1. And because other artists don't care about losing their chart points it means it's non organic? Go cry about it to YouTube since they are the ones to blame. Not a 8% drop being used as drag
  2. So you mean artists should not legitimately want the streams to count for the performance of their songs? If you release your video on Spotify so that people stream it there, it's still a "normal" stream, it's just that people didn't go on YouTube to do so
  3. So streaming it on YouTube is organic but streaming it on Spotify is unorganic
  4. No it's not as it's just... a way to stream it?
  5. So streaming a video on Spotify is unorganic now? Y'all are running out of excuses
  6. Do we know why the grave says 1986?
  7. Nah, I just don't want to dive more into this conversation because you'll throw those "insensitive" warnings/bans around and honestly, it's not worth it.
  8. No offense but the call is coming from inside the house dude
  9. No, I've never worn white, no, but I really wanna try with you Yeah, I've never worn white, but I wanna get it right 'Cause you really wanna say, "I do" 'Cause I do Wait until Rian finds out about this song
  10. This part is so satisfying to listen to
  11. Pink Clouding is a perfect pop song, ATRL would stan if Taylor secretely wrote it for Carly
  12. Didn't you stop caring anyway?
  13. They quote it alongside folklore and others
  14. The fact an admin is behind this thread tells you all you need to know about ATRL This is beyond pathetic
  15. People having the audacity to use TTPD to drag TLOAS on Twitter when they couldn't stop dragging it from the start
  16. I hope this era is gonna get us rid of those annoying fans who are extremely happy to jump on the hate train.... just like reputation did back in the day
  17. 'Cause it's where you're from Aunt Virginia with her church dress on No elbows on the table And the neighbor's lawn always looked better Your hand-me-down sweater should've been from the mall Oh Taylor you did that
  18. Why isn't the greediest artist of all time etc. dropping CDs?
  19. The fact you are still in this thread
  20. You all would stan Pink Clouding if it was on 1989, y'all are just hypocrites
  21. Babylon, when you know you know
  22. On a side note, I don't know what it means for Debut now, it was clearly hyped
  23. I really love the Babylon lyrics
  24. Omg does it mean you finally leave us alone? I've been praying for times like this, thank you The Encore

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.