Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I still think Debut 20th Anniversary in November would be a good idea, to end the year on a somehow positive note and also potentielly boost IKIIKY's award chances a bit… TS13 then coming in fall 2027 would be a similar strategy to Red TV -> Midnights

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I don't think debut TV is coming this year.

Fearless TV announced in February, released in April

Red TV announced in June, released in November

Speak Now TV announced in May, released in July

1989 TV announced in August, released in October.

there were at least 2 months between announcement and release. There's not enough time left for this year, unless it's coming in December, but there's no way she would want to miss the thanksgiving/Black Friday sales.

I think the way she only dropped showgirl encore digitally signals that she wants to quickly close this chapter and go away for sometime to build the hype for something in 2027.

4 hours ago, pepsimanvn said:

eras tour ended in 2024. at this point definitely she's not touring next year. 2028 seems ideal to build back the demand and raise enough hype for the next tour. like there's no way she would skip touring for 4 years. that would mean TS13 in 2027. maybe she will release debut TV and Rep Vaults mid touring in 2028 like 2023 Eras tour.

Suddenly I'm craving lead single in Feb right after the Super Bowl if the chiefs are in it.

I think TSTV should still release within the next couple of months maybe early January after the holiday freeze, perform Ophelia at the Grammys and hopefully collect an award or two, and then go dark for the rest of the year and come back next October for TS13.

Have you already forgot this easter eggs?

On 9/16/2026 at 12:54 AM, karmasreal said:

"After 40 Years Apart, Two Childhood Friends Finally Reunite"

What if the "two childhood friends" is Debut TV and repTV?

"40 years apart" = 40 days from sept 14 is oct 24 which officially is the 20th anniversary of Taylor's career.

I am pretty she will release Debut TV and repTV (I mean, the rep vault tracks) by the end of the year.

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.