Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Incandescent Glow said:

Barely related to your post (but Fresh Out The Slammer masterpiece so we stan), but I just thought of something.

Youtube lyric videos at this point have become part of my ritual on any Taylor release date. I just love it and even if they're not really polished or anything, I think this offers a quick visual that I like to associate with the songs.

But now that Youtube doesn't count for Billboard anymore, do you think she will stop making those? Or that she won't mind a few streams from people might not count towards her first day/week?

I'd be a bit sad if we were not to get them anymore.

Oh this horror bloo

I wonder if it would be possible to upload them to Spotify for release week, and then to YouTube afterwards? I started watching the lyric videos when Midnights dropped and love it as a little release week ritual heart2

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Most #1 hits in the 2020s. Taylor has 9. Her closest competition has 7, they are BTS, Ariana and Drake. Olivia has now 4, but i don't see her on the way to 10. How safe is she already to end the decade with the most?

On 4/26/2026 at 2:03 PM, Cruelest Summer said:

If Taylor tours with TS13, the idea of a tour featuring songs that weren't released as singles but are so beloved in her discography would undoubtedly give her discography a huge boost and allow her to introduce these gems to a wider audience, and why not, even produce another viral hit like "Cruel Summer."

Perhaps a slightly shorter setlist than the Eras Tour, but including "The Way I Loved You" (Fearless), "Better Than Revenge" (Speak Now), "Red" and "Better Man" (Red), "Clean" and "Is It Over Now?" (1989), "Getaway Car" (Reputation), "Paper Rings" and "Daylight" (Lover), "Exile" (Folklore), "Right Where You Left Me" (Evermore), "Maroon" and "You're On Your Own Kid" (Midnights), and "Fresh Out The Slammer" and "Guilty as Sin" (TTPD). Fifteen songs that perfectly represent each album, plus tracks from Showgirl and TS13, could make a very solid tour, on par with the Eras Tour ducky

This would be a cute idea but the concept wouldn't really allow her to perform the inevitable hit single(s) from TS13 suburban

1 hour ago, Chartman said:

Most #1 hits in the 2020s. Taylor has 9. Her closest competition has 7, they are BTS, Ariana and Drake. Olivia has now 4, but i don't see her on the way to 10. How safe is she already to end the decade with the most?

It all depends how active everyone remains. I'd say her biggest competition is Drake and Morgan Wallen. Obviously the record is Taylor's if she cares to snatch it.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

3 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

It all depends how active everyone remains. I'd say her biggest competition is Drake and Morgan Wallen. Obviously the record is Taylor's if she cares to snatch it.

Morgan is at 4 right now. Another 5 in about 3.5 years is already a challenge just to catch up with Taylor at 9. i can see one year from Morgan where he snatches none. But yes Drake probably the biggest challenger.

9 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

It all depends how active everyone remains. I'd say her biggest competition is Drake and Morgan Wallen. Obviously the record is Taylor's if she cares to snatch it.

Don't forget Ariana. And she does collabs too.

36 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

We need to start rumors for the other songs too. Grassroots our way into 12 singles from this album.

Don't pelt me with stones but I lowkey think TS13 will be another folklore moment and she won't be touring until TS14 (which will be in like 2030). I honestly think she truly meant it when she said she isn't touring anytime soon. And let's just say certain… activities will probably prevent a tour for a couple years (but definitely not new music, TS13 is 100% coming in 2027).

I can see TS13 being acclaim bait, like an artistic culmination of everything she's worked towards. Hopefully her soft rock serve finally.

Then maybe TS14 can be a true (actually good, not dated) dance-pop record to target Europe even further for the next tour.

Walk with me!

ryan3

Dead at them just inventing a atrl rumor about Ruin The Friendship being the next single but I aint mad at the lie cuz I actually hope this becomes reality. RTF is one of the best songs on the album and it deff deserves shine as a single. It's also perfect for summer cuz it sounds so light and breezy despite the heavy subject matter.

Blondie had dinner with Jack yall eli (and she looked amazing)

This NYT interview is absolutely wonderful. Nothing scratch my brain quite like Taylor Swift talking about her songwriting process. That's probably my favorite thing (interview-like-wise) she did since the long pond studio session. heart

And mother is looking extremely good too. She looks rested, calm and at peace and that's just wonderful to see.

1 hour ago, Mandalore said:

So so so wonderful. I'm intrigued on how she referenced sitting down with younger songwriters, she up to something? She also name dropped Sombr again, I would like to hear what comes out of a collaboration between them.

yeah the interview is really great. they really should put it up on Youtube so the GP actually can watch it.

EDIT: found it

Edited by enchanted0

it's becoming so exhausting to read unhinged, deranged vitriol from a meaningful portion of this site every time this woman so much as opens her mouth to breathe.

3 minutes ago, blade bird said:

it's becoming so exhausting to read unhinged, deranged vitriol from a meaningful portion of this site every time this woman so much as opens her mouth to breathe.

They claim she's not talented, yet they can't help but express their big feelings about her, it's a little pathetic for them, proves she's got something they don't.

Relistening to the Speak Now vault tracks, they were alllll so incredible, holy crap. My favourite TV. To think this was a self-written masterpiece magnum opus record.

2 hours ago, Mandalore said:

omg this was soooo good!!! A whole 30 minutes of my absolute favorite kind of interview to watch from her.

Not to be that guy but the long flowing skirts she's wearing probs are a ts13 tease in some way

1 hour ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Not to be that guy but the long flowing skirts she's wearing probs are a ts13 tease in some way

But you are that guy.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.