Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I lowkey think ts13 is next just based on her wearing 2 similar outfits back to back . Wouldn't surprise me if the next tour was a re vamp of the eras tour

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

9 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Another HOF induction in the basket.

This is so debut TV coded

State of Grace - Red - Treacherous is lowkey still the best 1-2-3 punch in her discography when you think about it

convert-77a1913b.gif

The TS13 discussions circulating already… I think she needs her longest break since rep suburban

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

State of Grace - Red - Treacherous is lowkey still the best 1-2-3 punch in her discography when you think about it

convert-77a1913b.gif

Very very high 1-2-3 punch. Only rivaled by coney island - ivy - cowboy like me and I Hate It Here - I Look In People's Windows - The Prophecy. We love the masterpieces AOTY-nominated albums in this house.

Speaking of, evermore, Red and TTPD being all nominated for AOTY and all being in my top 4 of her albums overall... maybe there's something magnetic about the underdogs of her discography. Speak Now completes that top 4 and I don't think I have to argue why it belongs in the same club.

Edited by Incandescent Glow

30 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

Very very high 1-2-3 punch. Only rivaled by coney island - ivy - cowboy like me and I Hate It Here - I Look In People's Windows - The Prophecy. We love the masterpieces AOTY-nominated albums in this house.

This exquisite taste clap3 the middle section of evermore is so godly

12 hours ago, IBeMe said:

tbh I dont want a full disco album but i wouldnt mind one big disco-ish song like a cleverly written one like Espresso was but it would have to be a one and done. A full disco record wouldnt intrigue me from Taylor unless it was a HIGHLY conceptual record with a well executed era shortly followed by a more Swiftian album after it if that makes sense? Like give us a mini world for a Confessions like album and era and then shortly after give us something more singer-songwriter or pop or alt pop rock etc.

This is why I was always so frustrated she didnt keep This Is What You Came For.....I dont really like EDM music all that much BUT she literally somehow wrote one of the best edm dance songs ever and then gave it away during an era where it would have fit perfectly on Reputation or something rip It would have satisfied any craving some fans had about her having a song like that and it would have been a unique one off type of song in her catalog. Again I dont want an EDM song personally but I feel like This Is What You Came For was probably the best she'd give us in that genre and yet she didnt keep it so I really kinda dont want any other EDM song from her cuz I just know it will never be able to sound better than that.

Now Imagine if she took this is what you came for and i don't wanna live forver (solo) on reputation. The singles would've been:

  1. Look What you made me do peak at #1 on hot 100

  1. This Is What you Came for peak at #1 on hot 100

  2. Ready for it? Peak at #2 on hot 100 (just a promo single with the OG mv)

  3. I don't wanna live forever peak at #1 on hot 100

  4. Delicate peak at #6 on hot 100

  5. Dancing with our hands tied remix by daft punk ft. The Weeknd peak at #1 on hot 100

Total: 4 singles at #1, reputation debuts with 2M+ copies, Reputation stadium tour beata Madonna's Record, 7 songs charting in Hot 100 Top 10, 4 real global hits and many videos crossing 1.5B on YouTube and today reputation would've had like 4 songs crossing 1M+ daily streams (TIWYCF, IDWLF, Don't blame Me, DWOHT remix)

1 hour ago, Sweeftie13 said:

Now Imagine if she took this is what you came for and i don't wanna live forver (solo) on reputation. The singles would've been:

  1. Look What you made me do peak at #1 on hot 100

  1. This Is What you Came for peak at #1 on hot 100

  2. Ready for it? Peak at #2 on hot 100 (just a promo single with the OG mv)

  3. I don't wanna live forever peak at #1 on hot 100

  4. Delicate peak at #6 on hot 100

  5. Dancing with our hands tied remix by daft punk ft. The Weeknd peak at #1 on hot 100

Total: 4 singles at #1, reputation debuts with 2M+ copies, Reputation stadium tour beata Madonna's Record, 7 songs charting in Hot 100 Top 10, 4 real global hits and many videos crossing 1.5B on YouTube and today reputation would've had like 4 songs crossing 1M+ daily streams (TIWYCF, IDWLF, Don't blame Me, DWOHT remix)

This total collapse of an era WAPtho u need to find a way to squeeze in Don't Blame Me because I was on this forum telling everyone it was her own Take Me to Church and I remember ppl saying it wasn't a hit when it was SO CLEARLY one in the making! I hate being so ahead of my time chick3

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

This total collapse of an era WAPtho u need to find a way to squeeze in Don't Blame Me because I was on this forum telling everyone it was her own Take Me to Church and I remember ppl saying it wasn't a hit when it was SO CLEARLY one in the making! I hate being so ahead of my time chick3

Honestly don't blame me (in another era) would've been a lead single, the potential was huge. I think don't blame me is her best dark pop song ever

Heard some of my neighbors blast Guilty As Sin and Opalite this afternoon. We might have new Swifties in the building. gaylorcat2

17 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Thinks I want:

  • a 70s soft rock album ala Fleetwood

  • A disco / dance album

  • A vaporwave album

In 47.5 hours I will be disappointed that the countdown is none of these things. Until then I think it's all of these things plus Debut TV.

The clouds are not the same....but it has to be related to Toy Story...she is coming for that Oscar.

1 hour ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Toy Story 5 (the clouds are the same)

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys becoming the new Cruel Summer clap3

As others pointed out the soundtrack song is probably a Max collab

Please give us another Message in a bottle omg jonny

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.