Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, TayDuaStan said:

Not Elvira liking that Eli post… We won't be getting anymore remixes from her

rogue2

Ruin The Friendship needs to be sent to radio stations now so it can explode in June, with a summery and nostalgic music video, and just in time for her induction into the Songwriters Hall of Fame

Can someone loop me in on this Eli thing? Not on social media, I just keep seeing the name here. The only thing I associate with Eli is "If this was a movie".

1 hour ago, Incandescent Glow said:

Remember when we used to be fed weekly? jonny

The way I can still fully BELT this version from memory alone oh the lord was giving her all that night

Seeing how incredible BTS's 360 tour is in Mexico, I hope Taylor's next tour will be like that; only then could she break the Eras Tour record

1 hour ago, blade bird said:

The way I can still fully BELT this version from memory alone oh the lord was giving her all that night

The way she's singing, especially during the bridge, just takes me back to that stadium everytime. heart

And I sound like an infant
Feeling like the very last drops of an ink pen
A greater woman stays cool
But I howl like a wolf at the moon

What an incredible song. jonny

I'm glad to see RTF held up really well in the long run. It being the second worst performing track on release didn't sit right with me

khalyan

6 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Not Elvira liking that Eli post… We won't be getting anymore remixes from her

rogue2

Damn. What so they want her to accomplish like she's the hero?

17 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Not Elvira liking that Eli post… We won't be getting anymore remixes from her

rogue2

10 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Damn. What so they want her to accomplish like she's the hero?

To be fair, if you only read that post alone, it could seem like it was written with at least some admiration and respect for Taylor. I'm gonne give those who liked it the benefit of the doubt.

rogue2

My 20 most played songs of the decade (2020-2026):

c8ceaea499.png

deadbanana4

There are only 9 songs in the top 100 that aren't Taylor songs deadbanana4

See when you do TALENTRY jonny5

1 minute ago, Cole said:

If you guys could only listen to TWO Taylor albums, what would they be?

evermore because I could never get rid of it, and so I guess the second one would have to be Red because it does have the most variety in terms of sound out of the rest.

Honorable mentions for TTPD and Speak Now.

14 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

evermore because I could never get rid of it, and so I guess the second one would have to be Red because it does have the most variety in terms of sound out of the rest.

Honorable mentions for TTPD and Speak Now.

Mine would be TTPD and Midnights.

TTPD checks out, since its my #1 Taylor album, but Midnights I rank around 4 in my personal rankings. But something about it, if I am listening to Taylor and it is NOT TTPD (very rare!), it's gonna be Midnights. I actually have been trying to make a sonically cohesive playlist combining Midnights and TTPD so I can have on repeat.

After Midnights, toss up between also Speak Now and Red for which one I would go to.

Edited by Cole

2 hours ago, Cole said:

If you guys could only listen to TWO Taylor albums, what would they be?

folklore/evermore and Red OG/TV

Elizabeth Taylor had a huge update on POP radio today lol

The want that top10 peak on BB

Edited by jgamgr

Speak Now, evermore and reputation are so good and are aging gracefully duca

6 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Does this mean that blank space tv is only getting 200k? rip

Happy to see Fortnight holding so strong. The masterpiece that it is. clap3

  • ATRL Moderator

folklore, evermore, Red, and Speak Now are so good and are aging gracefully duca

13 hours ago, Cole said:

If you guys could only listen to TWO Taylor albums, what would they be?

I think I have to go for Evermore (still in my top three albums ever made by anyone for any reason) and TTPD (aka her best pop album glued to a sequel to Evermore, ugh a DREAM). That captures not just my favorite music she's ever made, but a huge amount - basically the only maybe viable alternative is replacing Evermore with Red TV, also in her top three albums anyway, so then I get basically four albums' worth of content (five if you count all the live and acoustic bonus tracks I still have from the legendary TTPD deluxe versions run) stephm.png

Evermore alone could probably keep me happy for life, though, so I really don't think I can leave it out. An album so deeply woven into my soul I just couldn't live without it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.