Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

Was talking with my non-Swiftie friend about the countdown Toy Story thing and they pointed out that Greta Lee (the actress playing the Tablet in Toy Story 5) was in the Opalite music video suburban

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator

Told y'all it was an error, it would make no sense in deleting it until now rip

Just now, Dear Reader said:

Told y'all it was an error, there would be no sense in deleting it until now rip

So there's still something related to TS coming at some point. I mean, I didn't see that countdown myself but people didn't make that up, right? skull

Edited by Squall

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Squall said:

So there's still something coming at some point related to it. i mean, I didn't see that countdown myself but people didn't make that up, right? skull

No, it wasn't made up, I saw it before they took it down. My guess is that they published it on a live server instead of testing it.

Just now, Dear Reader said:

No, it wasn't made up, I saw it before they took it down. My guess is that they published it on a live server instead of testing it.

Ok so we're definitely getting something. I hope it's an original song and not a TV, we want the Oscar clap3

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Squall said:

Ok so we're definitely getting something. I hope it's an original song and not a TV, we want the Oscar clap3

I don't think Disney would want to premier a TV on such a big movie, I'm 90% sure it will be an original song.

Just now, Dear Reader said:

No, it wasn't made up, I saw it before they took it down. My guess is that they published it on a live server instead of testing it.

Or Disney probably changed their rollout plans last minute and she had to adapt!

1 hour ago, TeamThiem said:

Epiphany came on, and I need to ask, is it the saddest song Taylor has ever written? I really paid attention to the words as I was driving home and it was gut wrenching.

Almost forced a tear.

I would have to agree

Epiphany is definitively one of her best songs and one of the most underrated on folklore.

I feel like maybe her team wasnt supposed to post the countdown that time and Pixar clocked them rip OR maybe the graphic designer gay who made the poster used stock images of clouds not knowing it was Toys Stories and then once it came out Taylor Nation saw the tweets about it being the same clouds from Toys Story and had a meltdown and took it down cuz it's not related to the movie rip Either scenario is such a kii lmao

A shame about the countdown, but I saw that coming tbh.

Also, random, but does anyone else revisit Debut a LOT these days? The Outside and TTWAS are genuinely such soothing and great songs weeps

I mean, Tay Story is definitely happening. Let's just hope the song is good

I would actually be so here for Taylor x Toy Story, their brands are kinda similar in that they're both massively popular and wholesome, but with depth

Such a CLASSIC. Oh Fortank you will NEVER be her

Q3ad634.gif?ex=69f82c66&is=69f6dae6&hm=c

4 hours ago, Delicate said:

When was Taylor's last live performance? All Too Well on SNL? In 2021?

suburban

for a reason suburban

On 5/2/2026 at 10:18 AM, Busty Woman said:

Girls, I don't need to catch the bouquet to know a hard rock is on the way rogue2

Swifties for the entire decade:

DUxgFtn.jpeg

Listening to The New York Times podcast, I think one of the reasons Taylor Swift has maintained such extraordinary longevity and cultural omnipresence is that each of her albums actively engages with, reflects on, and internalizes the criticisms that came before it. She has self awareness in a way I've never seen before. Even musically.

I want the Toy Story 5 confirmation now. I hope she gets Oscar nomination this time.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.