Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Ophelia back to top 10 of Global Spotify alexz

HHuN1lbXwAAo0i7?format=jpg&name=900x900

HHuPp5mXcAUpiSd?format=jpg&name=small

I can't believe she's bagged one of the world's biggest hits almost 20 years into her career. Would Eli?

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

Ophelia back to top 10 of Global Spotify alexz

HHuN1lbXwAAo0i7?format=jpg&name=900x900

HHuPp5mXcAUpiSd?format=jpg&name=small

I'm here for the wedding boost jonny5

On 5/6/2026 at 2:09 AM, DevilsRollTheDice said:

God, Midnights needs a revival.

I think the sheer amount of highly consumed Taylor content cannibalizes individual songs and albums. There's just so much good music to stream. I've written about this before, but I don't think any artists benefits/suffers from this as much as her.

I think Midnights really suffers from this. It's acutely worse because Midnights was the only album released during the rerecording era and shared its limelight with the Eras Era and the Cruel Summer (and to lessor extent but still quite major Don't Blame Me, Enchanted, and august) resurrection(s). By the time TTPD was released, things were a bit calmer (and it benefits from Showgirl being so weak that it's chasing people back to hear a masterpiece rip).

But Midnights is a masterpiece, too! It's truly such a good record. Basically skipless for me. I wish the era had had more room to breathe and feel distinct. Weirdly, I feel like TTPD felt more distinct for a number of reasons despite fewer singles/videos. The TTPD aesthetic actually matched the album (IMO), Eras mania felt slightly reduced, the TTPD set on Eras was such a distinct visual feast that matched the album well while the Midnights set was fun and bombastic but had less identity (IMO), and there weren't two rerecordings within one year.

Anyway, I think it deserves a major renaissance down the road. I think these issues lead to people sort of forgetting about its excellence because there was simply so much going on. In the digital era, she could've easily pushed Bejeweled, Hits Different, Midnight Rain, and Maroon as additional singles.

I agree that she is suffering due to this. She has so much music to stream that even I sometimes listn to one of my favs songs from her I think that I maybe haven't listen to it in weeks or even months.

I do think that AH will have a revival in some years. I can also see YOYOK going megaviral some time and surpassing Karma overall streams. W,C,S and Hits different also have potential to do so.

I remember declaring Midnights as her best pop record on release. I still maintain that opinion! (I don't consider TTPD pop in the same way)

rogue2

TLOAS is the Hantavirus of her discography. It wont damage her brand on a large scale but man the bad songs are just so bad (Shittest Daughter omg)

2 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I can't believe she's bagged one of the world's biggest hits almost 20 years into her career. Would Eli?

Her COVID 19 serve it just never goes away

Ophelia is a good song but I feel like some of you girls slightly overpraise it.

bird

  • Popular Post

Ophelia is an excellent song and I feel like some of you guys slightly underpraise it.

bird

So (so) long (long), Lon (Lon) don (don)

So (so) long (long), Lon (Lon) don (don)

So (so) long (long), Lon (Lon) don (don)

trisha-sad-breakdown.gif

17 minutes ago, Delicate said:

So (so) long (long), Lon (Lon) don (don)

So (so) long (long), Lon (Lon) don (don)

So (so) long (long), Lon (Lon) don (don)

trisha-sad-breakdown.gif

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

Ophelia is an excellent song and I feel like some of you guys slightly underpraise it.

bird

Blank Space - Style - Cruel Summer… that's her bulletproof pop trilogy… (I personally love Anti-Hero just as much but I know that's less beloved than those those three)

Ophelia feels like an awkward fit next to those titans - at least for me.

ok we really need Ruin The Friendship released rn tbh. I know the era is prob done but I would love it if they sent it to AC & HAC radio and maybe filmed a cute little narrative mv for the spring and summer. Seeing The One That Got Away get resurgence makes me think something similar could happen with Ruin the Friendship some day if it gets some attention right now too since both are sort of "acoustic" driven melancholic and nostalgia type of songs. It's also just a solid track in general that deserves some attention. Prob the 2nd or 3rd best song on the record imo after Father Figure and maybe Fate of Ophelia.

53 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Blank Space - Style - Cruel Summer… that's her bulletproof pop trilogy… (I personally love Anti-Hero just as much but I know that's less beloved than those those three)

Ophelia feels like an awkward fit next to those titans - at least for me.

I think I like Ophelia more than BS... may be recency bias tho

32 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

ok we really need Ruin The Friendship released rn tbh. I know the era is prob done but I would love it if they sent it to AC & HAC radio and maybe filmed a cute little narrative mv for the spring and summer. Seeing The One That Got Away get resurgence makes me think something similar could happen with Ruin the Friendship some day if it gets some attention right now too since both are sort of "acoustic" driven melancholic and nostalgia type of songs. It's also just a solid track in general that deserves some attention. Prob the 2nd or 3rd best song on the record imo after Father Figure and maybe Fate of Ophelia.

RTF is my #1 song on Showgirl qnd I hope that could happen but I think the Katy song has a much more stronger/catchier melody.. and has that really strong nostalgia feeling

I kinda feel like her albums exist in perfect cycles. TTPD is very reputation, Showgirl is very lover. Midnights is so 1989.

Did you guys see Eli, a singer who collaborated with Zara recently, going on a rant about Taylor on her socials? This recent trend of artists shading Taylor to promote themselves is getting out of hand. Her team needs to start doing something because they are spreading misinformation as well.

i know yall love to **** on TLOAS, but I can seriously see it getting appreciated years from now ala Lover. It's not a bad album at all, just not her best work, but it's got bops that I could see getting appreciation down the line.

37 minutes ago, oscar13 said:

Did you guys see Eli, a singer who collaborated with Zara recently, going on a rant about Taylor on her socials? This recent trend of artists shading Taylor to promote themselves is getting out of hand. Her team needs to start doing something because they are spreading misinformation as well.

Girl it's a whole thread… I think it's on like 10 + pages.

clack

6 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

No, she just needs good albums to inflate her units. TLOAS is….

Almost caught me slipping.

rogue2

But seriously, two things can be true. It's obvious to everyone with eyes that the 2024 Spotify algorithm was advantageous to hits. Doesn't mean they aren't hits. And TLOAS has poor album track recurrent streams relative to Taylor's usual standard. Singles holding up very well, though.

Oop is this true?

Ophelia is a pop gem. Irresistible. It could thrive and fits in any era of music.

18 hours ago, Calvin said:

Ophelia back to top 10 of Global Spotify alexz

HHuN1lbXwAAo0i7?format=jpg&name=900x900

HHuPp5mXcAUpiSd?format=jpg&name=small

Day 217 streams:

Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia - 3.4M

Miley Cyrus - Flowers - 2.7M

Very interesting

HGo3W8pXkAAndO6.webp

1 hour ago, Toxic Love said:

Day 217 streams:

Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia - 3.4M

Miley Cyrus - Flowers - 2.7M

Very interesting

HGo3W8pXkAAndO6.webp

And they will still tell you her last hit is Shake It Off

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.