Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

biggest female us Youtube debuts last 9 months
fate of Ophelia 14.3m*
opalite 5.6m*
tears 5.4m
drop dead 5.2m
life of a Showgirl 4.7m*
Elizabeth Taylor 4.5m*
father figure 4.3m*
wood 4.2m*
cancelled 3.5m*
safe 3.5m
actually romantic 3.5m*
eldest daughter 3.4m*
wish list 3.4m*
house tour 3.3m
subway 3.2m

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

i need a party album from her next omg im in my lorde kylie jessie ware bag right now she needs to touch more generic top 40 pop schlop sounds, either that or a rock album.

father figure next single to close out the era or wood with a controversial af sexy video if she wants to piss off the world and revive the era!

15 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I understand that with ts13 she will probably be touring it, and going all out for promo, and probably wants to have the biggest first week not only once , but twice so it'll probably have to be pop. I'm cool with that. I just hope it's big and catchy and bombastic. I'd rather something closer to midnights than TLOAS. After that, I want experiments. I want each album to have new producers. New sound for each album. Deeper lyrics. No more silly lyrics .

she should start pushing for more of that drum n bass sound she had with reputation. play with the non hip-hop side of reputation and more the groovy EDM/electro-pop side of it. she needs to step up her sound more!

i dont think an album full of ophelias and opalites can be carried into a good album idk they feel like cake toppers on a good cake (in this case tloas wasn;t that good of a cake)

actually just make wood into a full single!

I think the little putas seem to be forgetting the boost puta got from Dress being on that Summer show and that Fad Martin playlist to promote Showgirl

rogue2

If Taylor tours with TS13, the idea of a tour featuring songs that weren't released as singles but are so beloved in her discography would undoubtedly give her discography a huge boost and allow her to introduce these gems to a wider audience, and why not, even produce another viral hit like "Cruel Summer."

Perhaps a slightly shorter setlist than the Eras Tour, but including "The Way I Loved You" (Fearless), "Better Than Revenge" (Speak Now), "Red" and "Better Man" (Red), "Clean" and "Is It Over Now?" (1989), "Getaway Car" (Reputation), "Paper Rings" and "Daylight" (Lover), "Exile" (Folklore), "Right Where You Left Me" (Evermore), "Maroon" and "You're On Your Own Kid" (Midnights), and "Fresh Out The Slammer" and "Guilty as Sin" (TTPD). Fifteen songs that perfectly represent each album, plus tracks from Showgirl and TS13, could make a very solid tour, on par with the Eras Tour ducky

I honestly think any tour she'll do from now on will have a big impact by default, even if it's not a "greatest hits" kind of tour. She's just that big.

Little indies

Little horses

Little preachers

Little rednecks

Little new yorkers

Little putas

Little losers

Little cabins

Little yule logs

Little nyquils

Little poets

Little stage managers

And they said Gaga had no impact.

34 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

This will NEVER not send me ahh

65.2 million in one day then stuck at 400 million views for years devil

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Vespertine said:

Not my thread being locked before anyone could reply biblio

This is against the rules. What did you not get from my post? Don't make me have to warn you, I'll give you 5 minutes to edit this.

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

This is against the rules. What did you not get from my post? Don't make me have to warn you, I'll give you 5 minutes to edit this.

We can't even make a post inside another thread? I was not aware there was a forum-wide ban on what we can talk about now.

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Vespertine said:

We can't even make a post inside another thread? I was not aware there was a forum-wide ban on what we can talk about now.

No. Discussions regarding this irrelevant person are not allowed as it doesn't contribute to anything productive to the conversation, specially with his problematic behavior.

  • ATRL Moderator

Anyway, stream this masterpiece:

Less than a month for the "AMAs", praying for a performance finally

16 minutes ago, Cruelest Summer said:

Less than a month for the "AMAs", praying for a performance finally

Wood is coming, I feel it.

40 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Anyway, stream this masterpiece:

Barely related to your post (but Fresh Out The Slammer masterpiece so we stan), but I just thought of something.

Youtube lyric videos at this point have become part of my ritual on any Taylor release date. I just love it and even if they're not really polished or anything, I think this offers a quick visual that I like to associate with the songs.

But now that Youtube doesn't count for Billboard anymore, do you think she will stop making those? Or that she won't mind a few streams from people might not count towards her first day/week?

I'd be a bit sad if we were not to get them anymore.

And speaking of performances, if we get anything I really hope it'll be for Ophelia. One of a handful performance (outside of tour) of the entire decade so far shouldn't go to some forgettable mid song that will flop anyway (unless it's Father Figure because it's definitely not a mid song and I stan HARD). The fact one of those very few performance spots was given to betty is hard enough when there was so many career highlights on folklore.

She's not performing at the AMAs.

She knows so well that her wedding alone would give her the most catalogue boost.

She's focusing on that instead of some silly awards show.

In another universe, this is the title track and Taylor was the first woman to win GRAMMY AOTY back to back.

On 4/26/2026 at 7:29 PM, By the Water said:

I think the little putas seem to be forgetting the boost puta got from Dress being on that Summer show and that Fad Martin playlist to promote Showgirl

rogue2

You seem to be forgetting that MANY songs from TTURD got put on that summer show and no song took off and smashed in the long run because it's really not a good album.

Daily streams on Sunday

Don't Blame Me - 404K

DELICATE - 349K

Anti-Homo - 336K

Truly embarrassing for Midnights!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.