Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

On 5/7/2026 at 7:58 PM, Lemonaade said:

i know yall love to **** on TLOAS, but I can seriously see it getting appreciated years from now ala Lover. It's not a bad album at all, just not her best work, but it's got bops that I could see getting appreciation down the line.

IDK.. Lover is longer so the songs dragging it down still leave you with lots of good tracks. Some songs that were hated on Lover are still hated today (INTHAF, LB, IFTYE), while the ones who have strong love are well written/emotional deep cuts like Afterglow, Daylight, DBATC... and Showgirl doesn't have songs like that. Thought it does have a Paper Ring (i guess) so that could have a moment. Oh and RTF but swifites for some reason aren't stanning, tasteless people. Hope the GP gives it the appretiation it deserves someday.

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

14 hours ago, Cole said:

Mine would be TTPD and Midnights.

TTPD checks out, since its my #1 Taylor album, but Midnights I rank around 4 in my personal rankings. But something about it, if I am listening to Taylor and it is NOT TTPD (very rare!), it's gonna be Midnights. I actually have been trying to make a sonically cohesive playlist combining Midnights and TTPD so I can have on repeat.

After Midnights, toss up between also Speak Now and Red for which one I would go to.

basically exactly this. TTPD & Midnights would be the two albums I'd choose to loop forever if I had to choose even tho Midnights ranks in 4th place for me overall

overall album ranking is more like:

  1. TTPD

  2. Speak Now

  3. Folklore

  4. Midnights

but I wouldn't pick Speak Now or Folklore either since TTPD and Midnights are vastly more dynamic, have so much story and lore and have so many tracks you couldn't get bored listening to them

What's up with all these circle jerk hate threads on ATRL on Taylor / Swifties? You'd would think she's a pro Nazi Trump supporter like a certain artist

2 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

What's up with all these circle jerk hate threads on ATRL on Taylor / Swifties? You'd would think she's a pro Nazi Trump supporter like a certain artist

Are you new here? I can't remember any time in the last decade it has not been the case.

1 hour ago, LaFlaca said:

IDK.. Lover is longer so the songs dragging it down still leave you with lots of good tracks. Some songs that were hated on Lover are still hated today (INTHAF, LB, IFTYE), while the ones who have strong love are well written/emotional deep cuts like Afterglow, Daylight, DBATC... and Showgirl doesn't have songs like that. Thought it does have a Paper Ring (i guess) so that could have a moment. Oh and RTF but swifites for some reason aren't stanning, tasteless people. Hope the GP gives it the appretiation it deserves someday.

People are sheep lol. They'll bandwagon whatever is the popular opinion at the time. Lover got retrospective appreciation bc Cruel Summer went viral so TLOASG just needs an album track to go viral to have its moment years from now

1 hour ago, Lemonaade said:

People are sheep lol. They'll bandwagon whatever is the popular opinion at the time. Lover got retrospective appreciation bc Cruel Summer went viral so TLOASG just needs an album track to go viral to have its moment years from now

I'm not entirely sure where you see that Lover retrospective appreciation. For the GP sure I guess, but most fans still have the album in their bottom 3/4 (if not bottom 2).

8 (+2) Elizabeth Taylor: 7967 (+304) | 17.314 (+0.675)

rip

I was hoping for a top 10 Billboard peak. Seeing this update, let's fraudulence this to number 1! If Yukon can peak at number 2, Elizabeth Taylor can keep going.

I'm really pleased with Opalite's streaming longevity. I think it will get even better longterm. Like Ophelia, the song is just genuinely very good and addictive. If Ophelia didn't exist and it was the lead single I'm sure it would've been bigger than Anti-Hero. I expect it'll enjoy great longterm stats. It's just so fun! Great to throw on for any occasion.

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

8 (+2) Elizabeth Taylor: 7967 (+304) | 17.314 (+0.675)

rip

I was hoping for a top 10 Billboard peak. Seeing this update, let's fraudulence this to number 1! If Yukon can peak at number 2, Elizabeth Taylor can keep going.

It would need to double its spins to reach #1. That's likely not happening considering how painful the climb to #11-12 has been.

No desire to drag Olivia, but I don't think people are adequately appreciating Ophelia's streaming performance. This is the 20th year of Taylor's career! And it was competing against another Taylor smash! What a monster.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

45 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

No desire to drag Olivia, but I don't think people are adequately appreciating Ophelia's streaming performance. This is the 20th year of Taylor's career! And it was competing against another Taylor smash! What a monster.

Livies can't come to the stream anymore so they are putting their life on that song credit argument tho the real reason she gave that simply because she was in the middle of Grammy campaign and any allegation could affect her chance

Anyway another performative activist gets dragged left and right on social media

Karma.mp3 and I Did Something Bad.mp3 on repeat today

ryan5

ophelia is a certified SMASH and one of the biggest songs of the decade clap3of course it's going to be doing 3.5m streams 7 months into its release!

now let's get ready for a flop lead single next era.

cardigan (retroactive hit)

willow (lowkey flop)

anti-hero (smash)

fortnite (flop)

ophelia (smash)

and then the next lead will be a flop and it can clear way for the ts14 lead single to be a smash bigger than ophelia.

On 5/9/2026 at 8:17 PM, Cole said:

If you guys could only listen to TWO Taylor albums, what would they be?

Her "P" albums.

puta and Preach Now.

11 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

What's up with all these circle jerk hate threads on ATRL on Taylor / Swifties? You'd would think she's a pro Nazi Trump supporter like a certain artist

Idk may be the smell of coke thread.

ryan3

On 5/9/2026 at 5:17 AM, Cole said:

If you guys could only listen to TWO Taylor albums, what would they be?

evermore

TTPD:A

On 5/9/2026 at 8:17 AM, Cole said:

If you guys could only listen to TWO Taylor albums, what would they be?

Omg this is tough!

jonny5

Red is my favorite Taylor album ever and a natural answer here. I feel like it covers ground that is covered in the pop, alt, and country albums and the TV has so many tracks.

The second is more difficult. In the end, I think I'll go with my second favorite which is folklore. It truly hurts to lose the pop excellence of 1989, though. I just can't imagine never getting to listen to folklore again. It's truly her artistic masterpiece and probably always will be. Sometimes things really are as good as the hype. As much as I sometimes resent that truth about folklore since there are many "stans" that are obviously just folklore/evermore fans, it is simply true that it's a stone cold masterpiece. I would legitimately call it the best album of the 21st century.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

20 minutes ago, Sasori. said:

ophelia is a certified SMASH and one of the biggest songs of the decade clap3of course it's going to be doing 3.5m streams 7 months into its release!

now let's get ready for a flop lead single next era.

cardigan (retroactive hit)

willow (lowkey flop)

anti-hero (smash)

fortnite (flop)

ophelia (smash)

and then the next lead will be a flop and it can clear way for the ts14 lead single to be a smash bigger than ophelia.

Fortnight is not a flop. 1.1 billion streams on Spotify, still extremely stable on spotify with 600k-700k daily.

Got banned for defending Taylor. I'm screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 5/9/2026 at 7:17 PM, Cole said:

If you guys could only listen to TWO Taylor albums, what would they be?

RED 🥰

11 hours ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I'm not entirely sure where you see that Lover retrospective appreciation. For the GP sure I guess, but most fans still have the album in their bottom 3/4 (if not bottom 2).

You answered your own question

3 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Got banned for defending Taylor. I'm screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Our bravest warrior

4 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Got banned for defending Taylor. I'm screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can only defend her when her first week numbers come out during her album cycles.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.