Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Yes sis!!! Ophelia is like massive! It's her biggest hit in Europe ever! It went #1 in Germany for like 12 weeks and Germany is the most difficult big market for a pop girl in Europe!

Somehow RED is still winning so hard in the big 2026.

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Listening to The New York Times podcast, I think one of the reasons Taylor Swift has maintained such extraordinary longevity and cultural omnipresence is that each of her albums actively engages with, reflects on, and internalizes the criticisms that came before it. She has self awareness in a way I've never seen before. Even musically.

pretty much. She is one of the most cerebral popgirls. She's VERY intelligent and savvy and it's one of the main reasons why I love her so much. She knows what to absorb and what to ignore in terms of criticism ex: criticism about quality of music is taken and then she ignores things like ppl complaining that she is too omnipresent or releases too much. She knows where criticism makes sense and where it doesn't.

Also, she has VERY tough skin. Ppl clown her for being sensitive but she's only that way with her music and poetry...Taylor is actually one of the toughest popgirls I have ever experienced throughout the years lol. The whole "victim" narrative has always been absurd to me. She just tends to address things head on because she's smart and knows if you let things fester then it gets worse. Ppl think her addressing critcism or controversy is her playing victim but it's just her dispelling or shutting down the unwarranted criticisms or lies. Anyways, her 20 year long career proves her intelligence, her toughness and that she knows what she is doing and it's so satisfying to witness. clap3

The way she announced and unannounced is such a kii

before y'all jump at me i know these insider accs are 100000% fake but the soundscape would be great suburban.. but pls no Aaron, Jack OR Max for once coffee2

19 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Somehow RED is still winning so hard in the big 2026.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMFwwWGiSuvuL5SYKxuIQ

  • Popular Post

God, Midnights needs a revival.

I think the sheer amount of highly consumed Taylor content cannibalizes individual songs and albums. There's just so much good music to stream. I've written about this before, but I don't think any artists benefits/suffers from this as much as her.

I think Midnights really suffers from this. It's acutely worse because Midnights was the only album released during the rerecording era and shared its limelight with the Eras Era and the Cruel Summer (and to lessor extent but still quite major Don't Blame Me, Enchanted, and august) resurrection(s). By the time TTPD was released, things were a bit calmer (and it benefits from Showgirl being so weak that it's chasing people back to hear a masterpiece rip).

But Midnights is a masterpiece, too! It's truly such a good record. Basically skipless for me. I wish the era had had more room to breathe and feel distinct. Weirdly, I feel like TTPD felt more distinct for a number of reasons despite fewer singles/videos. The TTPD aesthetic actually matched the album (IMO), Eras mania felt slightly reduced, the TTPD set on Eras was such a distinct visual feast that matched the album well while the Midnights set was fun and bombastic but had less identity (IMO), and there weren't two rerecordings within one year.

Anyway, I think it deserves a major renaissance down the road. I think these issues lead to people sort of forgetting about its excellence because there was simply so much going on. In the digital era, she could've easily pushed Bejeweled, Hits Different, Midnight Rain, and Maroon as additional singles.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

  • ATRL Moderator

Do you guys believe they will ever restock the folklore covers? I wasn't a collector at the time and I was able to find two alternate CD covers, but all the vinyl covers that are for sale out there are ridiculously expensive. I was hoping they would do it last year for the 5th anniversary and now I'm holding on hoping they will do it for the 10th anniversary. Why wasn't I a collector at the time chick3

All of the jack interviews lately where he is suddenly talking about Taylor and their work and friendship is an indication he's back for ts13

I do want jack back, as well as max, but to a much lesser extent. 4 tracks each of them at most. I'd also like new people involved as do producers in those productions. More patrik berger would be great. Additionally, want new people. It's time

Also I think Stevie is likely for a ts13 feature . At this point, bag the actual legends

I'd like Taylor to explore mixtapes as a format. I think that might take the commercial pressure off her, and give her more room to experiment before going into her next album cycle, or perhaps she could do this after TS13.

I'd like to see her persecute her songwriting craft with collaborators that really push her and her audience sonically. I think writing talent is endless and I want to see how far she can take it.

15 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Also I think Stevie is likely for a ts13 feature . At this point, bag the actual legends

No one wants that.

And Taylor is the bigger legend alexz

Edited by Calvin

I don't want to be dramatic or to act like TLOAS is a flop because it's not, but I feel like TS13 will be a major step in her career, she can't miss.

showgirl is such an easy album to listen to

12-13 tracks i feel like it's the ideal length for an album tbh

I want more tracks. I don't care for y'all easy listening experience. Go make a playlist.

Ophelia back in the top10 on Global Spotify with 0 promo

coffee

Also Opalite jumps to #83

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.