Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Now that she's acknowledged that "All Too Well" and "Cruel Summer" were the result of fans pushing a song to become a classic in her discography, what's the plan for "Guilty as Sin?"?

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

EDIT: disregard what is below...it turns out it wasn't true and tbh I was probably hacked by @FolkLover1989 . Ty very much for your attention to this matter suburban

Guys....im about to have a FCKN MELTDOWN.

I havnt watched the new york times interview yet cuz i wanna watch it later tonight with some snacks and maybe a nice cold coke zero but like is this part TRUE?!?! cuz im about to be BIG AND MAD

Edited by IBeMe

complete new sounds and vocal style for ts13 please, taylor, im begging you.

Begging GIFs | Tenor

Edited by liam13

I could genuinely listen to her speak for hours on end, and we finally get a substantial interview talking about her songs and song-writing process?! wanda

Her voice scratches an itch in my brain like no other.

  • Popular Post
5 hours ago, blade bird said:

it's becoming so exhausting to read unhinged, deranged vitriol from a meaningful portion of this site every time this woman so much as opens her mouth to breathe.

This site has become completely unusable because of this. It's not even an exaggeration to say that, like, 95% of people who aren't fans are genuinely unhinged about her. Like in a demented, pure evil type of way. Oh and they're all absurdly misogynistic, but hey, you know gays will berate anyone who speaks up against it. You know, it's just Swifties playing the victim.

And there's two moderators (obviously not the two newly appointed Swiftie mods) who participate in this, encourage it, spread lies about her, and then blame Swifties - going so far as to say "we cause most of the problems on this site" (this is a real quote from one of them, which was said all because Swifties expressed how we don't like being called nazis for liking a pop star who's no more "problematic" than any of the other ATRL faves). I don't have to name them, we know who already.

Embarrassing and psychotic.

Loved the interview! Now she needs to stop playing and give us another singer-songwriter magnum opus!

devil

28 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

And there's two moderators (obviously not the two newly appointed Swiftie mods) who participate in this, encourage it, spread lies about her, and then blame Swifties - going so far as to say "we cause most of the problems on this site" (this is a real quote from one of them, which was said all because Swifties expressed how we don't like being called nazis for liking a pop star who's no more "problematic" than any of the other ATRL faves). I don't have to name them, we know who already.

They've given me multiple WPs just because I called them out once.

Loved the interview and all the love that mirrorball has been getting from her lately. Truly a career highlight heart2

For the most part I really enjoyed the interview and it was nice hearing her throw some love to career highlights Anti-Hero (I don't give a damn about it's diminishing daily streams - it's exceptional) and Mirrorball.

I did take somewhat of an issue with her comments around fans trying to play detective about who a song might be about… she's been playing into that as recently as Poets so I think it felt unfair to the fans.

Yes, some people take it too far… but she's complaining about something she's stoked the fire on.

44 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I did take somewhat of an issue with her comments around fans trying to play detective about who a song might be about… she's been playing into that as recently as Poets so I think it felt unfair to the fans.

Yes, some people take it too far… but she's complaining about something she's stoked the fire on.

I gotta say that yes, she did open the Pandora's box in her early career. But she hasn't really leaned into this aspect ever since Reputation basically, a whole decade ago. Especially not on Poets which is the most composite sketch album she's ever done outside of folkmore.

But anyway, as I said in that other thread, I think she really took a shot at the people that merely treat her work as a gossip magazine. The people for whom who the song is about is more important than the song itself. Not at those trying to understand the roots of the song to build a more complete world around it. I literally saw people saying they'd stop listening to songs like ivy, the 1 or cardigan because they were (allegedly) about Ratty. rip

And sure she's responsible for encouraging that type of behavior early on in her career... but is it really that farfetched that she might feel completely differently about it now, a whole decade later?

5 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

This site has become completely unusable because of this. It's not even an exaggeration to say that, like, 95% of people who aren't fans are genuinely unhinged about her. Like in a demented, pure evil type of way. Oh and they're all absurdly misogynistic, but hey, you know gays will berate anyone who speaks up against it. You know, it's just Swifties playing the victim.

And there's two moderators (obviously not the two newly appointed Swiftie mods) who participate in this, encourage it, spread lies about her, and then blame Swifties - going so far as to say "we cause most of the problems on this site" (this is a real quote from one of them, which was said all because Swifties expressed how we don't like being called nazis for liking a pop star who's no more "problematic" than any of the other ATRL faves). I don't have to name them, we know who already.

Embarrassing and psychotic.

Girl, name them. Cause I've been harassed by one for just saying I didn't like Mariah ahh

Mentioning Jack Antonoff again and again and not a SINGLE mention of Max Martinjonny

OJHs lose again as usualclap3clap3

48 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

I gotta say that yes, she did open the Pandora's box in her early career. But she hasn't really leaned into this aspect ever since Reputation basically, a whole decade ago. Especially not on Poets which is the most composite sketch album she's ever done outside of folkmore.

But anyway, as I said in that other thread, I think she really took a shot at the people that merely treat her work as a gossip magazine. The people for whom who the song is about is more important than the song itself. Not at those trying to understand the roots of the song to build a more complete world around it. I literally saw people saying they'd stop listening to songs like ivy, the 1 or cardigan because they were (allegedly) about Ratty. rip

And sure she's responsible for encouraging that type of behavior early on in her career... but is it really that farfetched that she might feel completely differently about it now, a whole decade later?

I agree with parts of this but idk sis I'd personally say she's been doing this on Poets… (and lowkey on Midnights but that's a slighter harder case to argue).

Just going off how "thanK you aIMee" probably has the most on-the-nose reference to Kim she could have possibly made and then looking at "imgonnagetyouback" which offers a pretty clear cut answer song to The 1975's "fallingforyou"… (right down the lyric choices and how the track title is stylised) I'd say Taylor is still happy to throw in Easter eggs that point fingers to specific people when she wants to…

Again, I don't fault her for it… if our girl wants to drop hints and throw a little shade I'm fine with that - but to act like she's had zero part to play in stirring the pot felt a bit disingenuous.

Edited by Peroxide

  • ATRL Moderator

Preaching about misogyny when one look at that person's Twitter and it's all misogynistic comments about women who aren't Taylor Swift

Some swifties really lack self awareness

ryan4

In another life, Taylor will make Guilty as Sin?, Loml, and The Bolter singles

Who cares about that song is about ABC XYZ or how many streams or sales? You will never catch me in these threads. I simply just enjoy her music and learn lyrics to sing

Sad news: I've forgotten half of all the songs (lyrics) I learned but Holy God is still there

rogue2

With 4some people names song (@IBeMe knows which song I'm talking about) and LOML. I'm so pissed all songs in folkmore are completely erased in my memory.

So, sorry to my fellow Swifties, I have sinned and failed you guys.

rogue2

Edited by David_Greengrass97

she was really hinting at debut and reputation .... hmmm

more jack too

  • ATRL Moderator

The interview being about all these amazing songs like All Too Well, mirrorball, Cruel Summer, Getaway Car, Love Story and then… Elizabeth Taylor

2 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

The interview being about all these amazing songs like All Too Well, mirrorball, Cruel Summer, Getaway Car, Love Story and then… Elizabeth Taylor

as it should be

tumblr_mi2gktHo171qj7jxpo1_500.gif

About the whole "paternity test" part like literally the whole point of she's saying is that "don't be wrong and loud, it's annoying" not "don't do that, it's insulting". (and I don't get why the fans have problem with it because it's clearly aimed at the "fans" talking about Joe's input on folklore) Like there's an obvious difference between them & it's different viewpoint she had in her earlier career. I don't think I'm the dumb one here.. or am i?

3 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

About the whole "paternity test" part like literally the whole point of she's saying is that "don't be wrong and loud, it's annoying" not "don't do that, it's insulting". (and I don't get why the fans have problem with it because it's clearly aimed at the "fans" talking about Joe's input on folklore) Like there's an obvious difference between them & it's different viewpoint she had in her earlier career. I don't think I'm the dumb one here.. or am i?

This was my understanding as well. She didn't say "don't do it", she said "don't take it too far".

11 hours ago, Treacherous said:

Preaching about misogyny when one look at that person's Twitter and it's all misogynistic comments about women who aren't Taylor Swift

Some swifties really lack self awareness

ryan4

The misogyny in question being me expressing my dislike for some artists (usually in an obviously exaggerated, non-serious way) and mocking the things their fans say about Taylor by turning it back on whoever they stan. I don't even truly hate 99% of the artists I drag, and mocking artists I think are talentless is not even remotely the same as the **** people say about Taylor on here (and in full seriousness), such as calling her/her fans MAGA/nazi unprovoked or constantly making comments about "teenaged girl fans" which is literally just misogyny.

But go ahead and keep defending your fellow mods for joining in on this trend of spreading the weirdest lies about Taylor and thinking it's okay for us to be called nazis. Pick-me Swifties are a disease, get well soon.

ryan4

And yes I know I will get warned for this, but I will not be acknowledging the warning lol. I'm tired of being silent about how some of the staff on here acts about Swifties/Taylor, and you can't bully us into submission.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

I will become a full time hardcore Swiftie if she purposely blocks b*llie again. I'm so tired of her sneak disses at pop girls for "not speaking out!!" And getting WORSHIPPED by the masses online for her meaningless rants. Meanwhile half of the people praising her sat out of the election causing the US to be run by crazy alt right wingers. There is nothing any celebrity can say or do to change that now and they know it but they don't care. As long as they can use it to attack mpgs that have made their views loud and clear while still streaming the ones who are MAGA.

Edited by Fleahive

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.