Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Sad Beautiful Tragic is one of the greatest songs ever, Red wouldn't be the same without itclap3

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Midnights is so ERASED it's insane. The standard barely doing 2M now and AH barely 400K daily. But it's her second worst album to date with TTPD taking the cake of her worst album ever with chops after chops. Midnights at least has 3 amazing songs like YOYOK, WCS and TGW while TTPD doesn't have any listenable song on it.

Meanwhile REPUTATION and 1989 are SMASHING and showing why they are such massive records with massive longevity. And TLOAS still doing decent numbers with ZERO promo. Ophelia and Opalite 10/10 instant CLASSICS jonny3

2 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Midnights is so ERASED it's insane. The standard barely doing 2M now and AH barely 400K daily. But it's her second worst album to date with TTPD taking the cake of her worst album ever with chops after chops. Midnights at least has 3 amazing songs like YOYOK, WCS and TGW while TTPD doesn't have any listenable song on it.

Meanwhile REPUTATION and 1989 are SMASHING and showing why they are such massive records with massive longevity. And TLOAS still doing decent numbers with ZERO promo. Ophelia and Opalite 10/10 instant CLASSICS jonny3

This feels like a hate crime against my people. All who choose to ignore evermore through TTPD deserve prison, but they won't do time.

I understand that with ts13 she will probably be touring it, and going all out for promo, and probably wants to have the biggest first week not only once , but twice so it'll probably have to be pop. I'm cool with that. I just hope it's big and catchy and bombastic. I'd rather something closer to midnights than TLOAS. After that, I want experiments. I want each album to have new producers. New sound for each album. Deeper lyrics. No more silly lyrics .

Sometimes I remember how lucky I was to get the best mash up of the Eras Tour..

Come Back.. Be Here, The Way I Loved You, The Other Side of the Door?

Like girlies when I say I had an absolute feral scream the second the guitar strum started going into TWILY.. phew.

It's better than the day I got proposed too.

jonny

5 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Midnights is so ERASED it's insane. The standard barely doing 2M now and AH barely 400K daily. But it's her second worst album to date with TTPD taking the cake of her worst album ever with chops after chops. Midnights at least has 3 amazing songs like YOYOK, WCS and TGW while TTPD doesn't have any listenable song on it.

Meanwhile REPUTATION and 1989 are SMASHING and showing why they are such massive records with massive longevity. And TLOAS still doing decent numbers with ZERO promo. Ophelia and Opalite 10/10 instant CLASSICS jonny3

Puta was flopping and was OUT of charts before eras tour & DBM tiktok saved it.

AOTY winner Midnights already outsold it and midnights tracks may go viral in future like DBM did.

4 hours ago, Flames2Embers said:

This feels like a hate crime against my people. All who choose to ignore evermore through TTPD deserve prison, but they won't do time.

Evermore is a 10/10 project. Midnights shouldn't even be compared. The recurrent streams prove that it was a forced album and not an organic one. The fact that Anti-Hero peaked OUTSIDE of the callouts top 10 is just ...

1 hour ago, Calvin said:

Puta was flopping and was OUT of charts before eras tour & DBM tiktok saved it.

AOTY winner Midnights already outsold it and midnights tracks may go viral in future like DBM did.

"DBM Tiktok saved it" such a wrong sentence. Don't Blame Jesus went viral on its OWN and was an organic trend. That's basically behaviour.

Daily streams:

RESUSPUTATION - 3.1m (15 tracks)

Midnights - 2.8m (22 tracks)

Midnights Standard - 2.1m (16 tracks) ☠️

RESUSPUTATION is a way way better project and we are glad it eradicated Midnights in the long run

4 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I understand that with ts13 she will probably be touring it, and going all out for promo, and probably wants to have the biggest first week not only once , but twice so it'll probably have to be pop. I'm cool with that. I just hope it's big and catchy and bombastic. I'd rather something closer to midnights than TLOAS. After that, I want experiments. I want each album to have new producers. New sound for each album. Deeper lyrics. No more silly lyrics .

i think ts13 will be folklore 2,0

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

"DBM Tiktok saved it" such a wrong sentence. Don't Blame Jesus went viral on its OWN and was an organic trend. That's basically behaviour.

Daily streams:

RESUSPUTATION - 3.1m (15 tracks)

Midnights - 2.8m (22 tracks)

Midnights Standard - 2.1m (16 tracks) ☠️

RESUSPUTATION is a way way better project and we are glad it eradicated Midnights in the long run

Midnights: 1.6 million debut, 6 weeks at #1, 68 weeks in top 10, top 20 most streamed album ever. BPVA & AOTY winner

Reputation: 13 weeks in top 10, cries for Grammy kitty

11 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Midnights: 1.6 million debut, 6 weeks at #1, 68 weeks in top 10, top 20 most streamed album ever. BPVA & AOTY winner

Reputation: 13 weeks in top 10, cries for Grammy kitty

Please it being an AOTY winner makes the recurrent streams even more embarrassing. RESUSPUTATION an organic SMASH. Midnights a FORGOTTEN turd

8 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Midnights is so ERASED it's insane. The standard barely doing 2M now and AH barely 400K daily. But it's her second worst album to date with TTPD taking the cake of her worst album ever with chops after chops. Midnights at least has 3 amazing songs like YOYOK, WCS and TGW while TTPD doesn't have any listenable song on it.

Meanwhile REPUTATION and 1989 are SMASHING and showing why they are such massive records with massive longevity. And TLOAS still doing decent numbers with ZERO promo. Ophelia and Opalite 10/10 instant CLASSICS jonny3

Mid just didnt have any room to breathe. It's only been 3 and a half years since then and Taylor has released 2 re-recordings and 2 studio albums (one of them being a double-album).

It will get its flowers once again down the road just like every other album she has released clap3

Since we seem to be in a combative mode here, let me take the opportunity to say the 10-minute version of All Too Well is corny and awful. The OG will always remain superior. That's all, thank you

rogue2

9 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Since we seem to be in a combative mode here, let me take the opportunity to say the 10-minute version of All Too Well is corny and awful. The OG will always remain superior. That's all, thank you

rogue2

I wouldn't go that far but it is definitely not something I want to listen to again and again. Like it's a fine experience to hear it once or twice in your life but the 5 minute version said everything that needed to be said.

About midnights: I think it's aging poorly because of the lack of punchy choruses (think I think he knows, style). The album sound is just very subdued and monotonous on all songs except for The Great War. This probably holds it back.

59 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Please it being an AOTY winner makes the recurrent streams even more embarrassing. RESUSPUTATION an organic SMASH. Midnights a FORGOTTEN turd

Sounds like twitter vibes excuse to me.

46 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Sounds like twitter vibes excuse to me.

You sound like twitter vibes now. "Midnights will go viral" is a PREDICTION and your unrealistic expectations not what is the truth. Meanwhile FACTUALLY reputation is OUTSTREAMING Midnights with less tracks.

So Elisabeth Taylor sold 60K for RSD

The best selling single of the week

Just now, jgamgr said:

So Elisabeth Taylor sold 60K for RSD

The best selling single of the week

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I personally think they are full of ****, as they basically invented numbers the entire week!

24 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

You sound like twitter vibes now. "Midnights will go viral" is a PREDICTION and your unrealistic expectations not what is the truth. Meanwhile FACTUALLY reputation is OUTSTREAMING Midnights with less tracks.

The truth is Midnights already oustold & outstreamed Reputation despite coming out 5 years after puta.

3 hours ago, Calvin said:

The truth is Midnights already oustold & outstreamed Reputation despite coming out 5 years after puta.

It has only some pure sales more. REPUTATION has more streams overall despite it having less tracks. In conclusion Midnights TANKED and reputation SMASHED

21 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

It has only some pure sales more. REPUTATION has more streams overall despite it having less tracks. In conclusion Midnights TANKED and reputation SMASHED

tenor.gif

I did a song sorter of blondie's discography the other day and it took me 6 hours to do deadbanana

Edited by gagacasanova

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.