Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, jgamgr said:

vin

Well, they could have listened and evaluated it after the hype and all, but they still didn't. This is offensive, especially since the media navigates and controls micro narratives.

Not that this matters in the grand scheme of things though, but it is kind of annoying when they first poke at something just to amend it later on. No need for that.

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

i wonder what she can do to ever get a #1 in the louvre & lake como.

she toured both countries in 2024.

She's appeared on SNL with Dakota. Anything but an Ophelia performance.

27 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

She's appeared on SNL with Dakota. Anything but an Ophelia performance.

well she hasn't done a tv performance in like 5 years

i played a bit of 1989 TV today and it is genuinely insane how she greenlit that… thank god she lied about rep tv not being done cause she knew riots would start

49 minutes ago, punisher said:

i played a bit of 1989 TV today and it is genuinely insane how she greenlit that… thank god she lied about rep tv not being done cause she knew riots would start

There's a few tracks that have been improved with the TV though: Out Of The Woods, This Love, I Know Places and Wonderland.

But also I've always been of the side that doesn't care if a re-recording didn't sound good because the OG didn't disappear so I could just listen to that if i didn't like the new one. Style TV might be atrocious but I just listen to Style OG and move on with my day. suburban

8 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

There's a few tracks that have been improved with the TV though: Out Of The Woods, This Love, I Know Places and Wonderland.

But also I've always been of the side that doesn't care if a re-recording didn't sound good because the OG didn't disappear so I could just listen to that if i didn't like the new one. Style TV might be atrocious but I just listen to Style OG and move on with my day. suburban

OOTW TV was an absolute collapse!

yeah idrc either but it's just insane to me that at a certain point we were like expected to stream those botched versions to be real swifties lmao

Maybe because i'm not that attached, I don't mind most of the TV's. her biggest fumbles are the biggest hits. Style TV is the worst one along with We Are Never, I Knew You Were Trouble.. in general I listen to the TV's because I love her older vocals.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.