Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

cruelhprince

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cruelhprince

  1. Babylon is the best song she's released since April 2024
  2. swifties can be so annoying. let her write about what the **** she wants
  3. people really underestimate how big of a smash IDWLF is
  4. she is the Damn queen
  5. when you put it like that
  6. I might be wrong but I'm also pretty sure pop lead single "drop dead" also fell 40% day 2 in the US
  7. I appreciate the texture this production has but I do hope she finds new producers for TS13 I second the people who said this has more life than anything on Showgirl that being said it's a nice summer-y soundtrack song!! good job Tay
  8. the concept of Wish List - Wood - Cancelled being a real streak on a Taylor tracklist
  9. MUCH better than drop dead. really good
  10. be my iHeart when ATRL hates me
  11. for a reason
  12. I would have to agree
  13. happy birthday TTPD this album got me through dark times
  14. she should move on to Debut
  15. Fortnight Her cardigan moment is coming Meanwhile ICDIWABH's The Man-sized boost and Guilty As Sin's Cruel Summer fate are locked for her next tour
  16. the thing is with these streams ET couldn't go #1 even if she tried
  17. Showgirl has another 3 singles in her I think. Pop Radio is eating this era up so she should just take advantage of that and milk it Wi$h Li$t for 4th, Father Figure for 5th and title track for 6th sounds good to me
  18. well, they know it's doing nothing on streaming so it makes sense
  19. TLOAS era (greedy version) Ophelia Opalite Elizabeth Taylor Wi$h Li$t Father Figure Honey Remix Wood Remix Title track
  20. Now release the third single
  21. I'm just happy this means we're getting a third single at all
  22. 3. Opalite: 14547 (+358) | 36.231 (+0.830)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.