Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

top post being from Jan 9 deadbanana2

Edit: damn I ruined it

Edited by Nico Robin

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

showgirl thread locked without any warning wha true FAAAAAAAAAWKKK monkey

no but the level of dead this base was was actually kinda crazy……apparently the last time I was in here was in later august, and since then it'd only gotten 7 more pages rip

Yeah, the level of dead is certainly something to witness, you'd think she was some flop girl and not the biggest pop star in the world rip

Oh well, it's gonna be active again now, until the new album is announced then it's gonna be dead again hippo

Am i the only one who has this thread pinned now so i don't have to actively watch the other threads in Base? It's worse than a mental asylum in there rip

RIP to this iconic album thread

Didn't know I was the top poster there with almost 1800 posts deadbanana4

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Am i the only one who has this thread pinned now so i don't have to actively watch the other threads in Base? It's worse than a mental asylum in there rip

How do you pin threads?

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Yeah, the level of dead is certainly something to witness, you'd think she was some flop girl and not the biggest pop star in the world rip

Oh well, it's gonna be active again now, until the new album is announced then it's gonna be dead again hippo

Her listeners are booked and busy I fear. bird

Cardigan truly a masterpiece. It is somehow more perfect than even six years ago. heart2

1 hour ago, Holy Ground said:

How do you pin threads?

By clicking on the star in the top right corner of my screen.

Not the showgirl thread being shut down… I wasn't done bullying her!

rogue2

Elizabeth Taylor has now crashed two things:

20th Century Fox

The Life of a Showgirl era

The TLOAS thread getting locked it's gonna look so dumb when Honey starts going viral later this month and she announces it as the next single coffee2

19 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Jesus was seen

Love it when she naturally looks brunette. We've come such a long way since the Lover era when she randomly decided to dye her hair the UGLIEST piss yellow that didn't suit her at all, and keep it that way until the pandemic forced her to stop messing with it deadbanana4

Fortnight outstreaming some alleged smash hits. TTPDmania?

rogue2

13 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Fortnight outstreaming some alleged smash hits. TTPDmania?

rogue2

Fortnight is such a great song. Outro is sublime loki

Eras tour performance is getting some love on tiktok alexz

"Fortnight (2024) outstreaming Abracadabra (2025). Why?"

Someone thread it.

rogue2

  • ATRL Moderator

Stream Fresh Out The Grammys and I Look In Jesus' Window, hags!

15 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

"Fortnight (2024) outstreaming Abracadabra (2025). Why?"

Someone thread it.

rogue2

Goodbye

Might get banned after this. More WPs

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.