Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SlimyGhoul

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SlimyGhoul

  1. i'm sorry but i cannot be gaslit into thinking TFPOOP is a hit. sure it was number one, but it's not a hit. It's a basic, run of the mill taylor swift song that i don't think betty and joe beer can would know from adam. forgettable asffffff
  2. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Shake It Off Blank Space Bad Blood Look What You Made Me Do cardigan willow All Too Well (Taylor's Version/10 Minute) Anti-Hero Cruel Summer Is It Over Now? Fortnight The Fate of Ophelia Opalite I Knew It, I Knew You Patient Zero realistically. i think of a hit as a song that like if i sang it in front of someone who wasn't tapped into the pop sphere they would probably know what song i was singing.
  3. kohls employees nationwide are shaking
  4. omgggg SSOASN is amazing, perched for this
  5. LMAOOO not you setting this nasty predator up but i will gladly bite bc i love dragging this disaster: it's because he can't sing, the song sounds like ****, and most importantly: he's a gross internet predator who has groomed underage boys on multiple occasions.
  6. I didn't really love this album but i would love for it to win aoty!
  7. It's okay. It could use some editing. It's very very bloated and at times just sounds like her ranting over a synth instrumental. There are definitely some high points (The Black Dog, Down Bad, Guilty As Sin?, But Daddy I Love Him [despite the fact that she's defending herself about dating a known racist LOL]), but the lows are really bad at worst, boring at best. It's actually the album that started my Taylor unstannings
  8. Absolutely not, it should be much worse
  9. Well let's not get crazy. She's getting dragged through the mud. Lmao. She definitely is taking a second L.
  10. Oh, I absolutely think she was LOL. I think she thought this was going to be such a **** you moment to the haters. Which...is scary
  11. I've been spinning this album like crazyyyyy lately. I think Habits of Creatures is my favorite, I cannot stop repeating the way she says "I was thinking we could shower and then take a walk," the sharp way she pronounces the end of walk is addicting and fun! This is definitely her most interesting body of work, I really really love it!
  12. Song, video, and group all iconic and amazing. UGH what a bop
  13. It's hard to say lol It was bad during the #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty incident, but people were just hating on some drama and tbh it pretty quickly faded. I don't really remember hearing much about it past a couple of weeks. Side note: I think it's ultimately extremely funny that she was proven to be right about that (I don't really think she was trying to pull a fast one on Kanye, I think that she felt really uncomfortable and you can tell that from the full phone call. Also Kanye is a lunatic. lmao) and as a huge stan I was always on ha side The current critique isn't about some petty drama from a stupid awards show, it's about the quality of her music. There isn't really a "side" to pick. I've not seen her get this lambasted for her music in a VERY long time, maybe ever. I also think when Showgirl came out she was MADDDD about the critique (you can tell as much in that one interview where she has horrible makeup and is like "talking about it is helping me!!" like some kind of sad reverse psychology thing to get people to stop hating on her music, it made me cringe so badly), I think encore is a direct response to that and it was received even worse than showgirl was. I know she is absolutely fumingggg rn It's kinda sad to see, I miss when her announcing an album was exciting and not like a threat
  14. Literally came here to post this. WHEN is it going to l**k like enough is enough...
  15. This is so accurate it hurts
  16. Exactly! You'd think an """English Teacher""" would be familiar with the line "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
  17. New career low? No. She is the most bothered "unbothered" person, how many songs has she written about "not caring" what the "haters" say?
  18. Pink clouding is good and Babylon is good too! The other two idk what she was thinking lolll While PC and Babylon are good, they're not anything interesting or new. Tbh we've kind of heard these exact songs from her before. Idk. I'm not really gagging. I will probably forget they exist so at least they're not as offensively bad as the first round LOL I have no idea what in the world she was thinking with Cleveland, it sounds like a deluxe off the Annie soundtrack if anything, she needs to stop doing this thing where she "claps back" at criticisms of her because she isn't good at clapbacks and always sounds like she's fumingggg Patient zero is a snooze fest lol not offensively bad but like. Who cares

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.