Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

This youthful looking QUEEN.

spacer.png

She looks so good!

Just now, skwonderfactory said:

Hype sticks in production already? The font from the leak being the same as the website one? Oh booyy….

Word on the street is that all information leaked from the vinyl factories in Mexico. The photos were making rounds in Spanish-speaking circles last week already :gaycat:

Taylor about to feed us good.

 

 

 

Edited by Chris

  • Popular Post

She does look gorgeous in that clip tho :WAP: 

 

this is a lot for a Monday… I canceled on my Grindr hookup because of this. She better serve.

Assuming the album doesn't get leaked, I'm predicting a pre-release lead single next week (before the Grammys deadline) and the full album in late September. She'll get her first SOTY because the competition is so weak this year.

If target has the stickers do we think it's coming this Friday?

Poor Sabrina :redface:her album is def getting blocked.
 

Even worse if their collab isn't pushed as a single and go #1. Probably will tho

Just now, hoax said:

TWO HOURS LEFT GIRLS :jonny5::jonny5:

GAGBRINNAAA COME THROUGHHHHH

Just now, punisher said:

i hope its TTPD 2.0

please dont be over matty yet sis

did matty type this

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

Taylor right now:
 PxSqBZf.gif

Truly such an iconic moment in this fanbase @Great Username

i don't think she'd really do dirty to Sabrina especially if the collab is legit, probably lead single Friday & album Sep-Oct

 

Spoiler

kii if she pulls a HMHAS tho

:sabrina:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.