Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

If she does a pre-release single, what do we think it'll be?

 

Tracklist placement wouldn't matter in that case. Sabrina will already be on the radio with her own music, so I doubt it's their song. Gonna guess Ruin The Friendship. :gaycat5:

Kinda hoping for Actually Romantic cause it sounds like a bop :jonny5:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Toplor Swift confirmed! :suburban:

 

I'm expecting a digital deluxe where she gets out of her system the usual 20 Jack and Aaron snoozes 

okay to pass the time more quickly im gonna play some games god help me when i come with +20 pages here :clownny:

The covers… damn probably her best covers in years 🧡

7 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

HERO?

 

GyHY8UMWoAAILkF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The hero cover is the big banner you see on most websites at the top.

Is the album cover gonna leak or do I have to manifest everything 

Giving her Sabrina her 3rd #1 song while possibly stealing her album #1 on release week. Her mind

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

Giving her Sabrina her 3rd #1 song while possibly stealing her album #1 on release week. Her mind

 

8W3JVRr.gif

Taydiplomat

1 minute ago, cruelcooper said:

Is the album cover gonna leak or do I have to manifest everything 

Well she's gonna reveal it in 2 hours and 17 minutes so you might as well just wait :deadbanana2:

Just now, Chris said:

Why is @suburbannature being randomly tagged?

 

asdjnfkj

fsekuhfuf I think because of the Sabrina collab

 

I have to admit that album title is a collapse, though.

9 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

apparently the file that's locked it's the cover and it's titled Hero?

 

IMG_9157.jpg?ex=689bee10&is=689a9c90&hm=

Hero is a banner image, usually for the top of a web page 

Hope she collabs with Daddy Wallen on this new album. 

24 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

when the page had the lead single being 7 minutes lolllll

back to when we were convinced it was called Timeless

3 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

Is the album cover gonna leak or do I have to manifest everything 

At least we have a glimpse of the target exclusive poster 

 

 

I'm late to the party… new music in 2 hours??? :WAP: Is it confirmed? 

10 minutes ago, By the Water said:

If the Sabrina collab is anything but an undeniable pop radio smash we might have to fight. It would be such a Taylor move to have her as a background singer in a total snooze of a track

 

8W3JVRr.gif

If she gets Maren Morrissed I'm KMS

The way my years of btching and moaning about hack finally paid off

 

spacer.png
 

An album full of Don't Blame Mes and DWOHTs is coming I'm crying we did it

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

At least we have a glimpse of the target exclusive poster 

 

 

It's def coming Friday if target already has it 

Edited by 19SLAYty9

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.