Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

But the way she copied all the color, the title and the aesthetics from Chappell if all of that is true

I know it was real when I read about the George Michael sample :gaycat2: stan twitter would never create a fake tracklist with something of the sort.

5 minutes ago, aotearoa said:

GyHcS8tWAAAStBW?format=jpg&name=large

orange glitter vinyl is INSANE

can't believe we finally have an orange album after all this clowning

1 minute ago, Sprawl said:

I know it was real when I read about the George Michael sample :gaycat2: stan twitter would never create a fake tracklist with something of the sort.

George Michael sample??

I'm spirallinggggggg what is that podcast clip:toofunny3: I hope this isn't gonna be awkward…… I'm scared y'all 

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

I'm turned on.  Not going lie 

7 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

At least we have a glimpse of the target exclusive poster 

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

EVERYTHING IS GOING RIIIIIGHTTTTTTT :ryan3:

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

His recent work with Coldplay has been widely panned too. Apparently their fans want him OUT the way some loudmouths in our fanbase wanted Jack out. 

I think the Coldplay fans who say that give their producers far too much credit for how a record turns out, like the band themselves were puppets. They love to thirst over Brian Eno because of Viva la Vida but his contribution to Moon Music was the album's weakest song. Here are some tracks with Max:

Edited by gustavothehuman

Hype sticks in production already? The font from the leak being the same as the website one? Oh booyy….

3 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

I know it was real when I read about the George Michael sample :gaycat2: stan twitter would never create a fake tracklist with something of the sort.

I'm so curious about that, it's going to be a gag :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.