Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

KOMH

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KOMH

  1. We've seen the playlist format employed by GaGa do wonders for albums like Future Nostalgia, where tacking on "Prisoner" helped it continuously eat up units from competing albums like Plastic Hearts. Yet, despite GaGa adding "Die With a Smile" and "The Dead Dance" to Mayhem, the album still departed the Billboard 200 after just 63 weeks. Internationally, the album suffered an even more rapid chart deceleration. It failed to spend more than a single week at #1 in any country, and departed the charts in as little as 3 weeks in places like Denmark. In the UK, it charted for an unremarkable 34 weeks. Why didn't this strategy translate into sustained catalog consumption for GaGa? If DWAS couldn't save GaGa's solo catalog longevity, can anything?
  2. The fact that they let Wildflower chart for 72 ******* weeks
  3. #1 US #1 Canada #1 UK #1 Ireland #1 Australia #1 New Zealand #1 Austria #1 Switzerland #1 Germany This Anglo-Germanic SMASH
  4. Another SOLO Billboard Hot 100 number one single Some girls haven't known that since Obama's 1st term in Q1 2011
  5. Separate projects that charted separately on the Billboard 200 under different titles. I don't make the rules. You and the OP have yet to address how this translates into consumption for her current solo catalog. Spoiler alert: it doesn't.
  6. KOMH replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    A comet would have to wipe out civilisation before that happens. We ignored the ancient prophecy written right there in the title. If it has anything to do with France, it's doomed.
  7. Two whole albums outstreaming an album and a re-recording is basic math. The bad news for Ga Ga is that this isn't generating any independent consumption for her current solo catalog. Some artists only exist in the past tense.
  8. The Tortured Poets Department - 9,000,000 RIAA units The Life of a Showgirl - 7,000,000 US units in 1 year WWAFAWDWG? - 6,500,000 RIAA units in 7 years HMHAS - 4,000,000 RIAA units Happier Than Ever - 3,000,000 RIAA units in 5 years Oh, how some girls would love to "crater" like Taylor does Only one of these albums had a tour documentary release a few weeks back, and it definitely wasn't The Tortured Poets Department. Though, considering how poorly it did, it's no wonder you'd want to scrub it from your memory.
  9. Billboard 200: #21. The Life of a Showgirl #43. The Tortured Poets Department #55. Folklore (2020) #92. Hit Me Hard and Soft (2024) US Apple Music: #55. Folklore #61. The Tortured Poets Department #86. Midnights #107. Hit Me Hard and Soft Unfortunately, Spotify rarely gives you the whole picture. We already knew certain artists have virtually no footprint outside of its algorithms. And even then... US Spotify Albums #24. The Tortured Poets Department #35. Folklore #58. Hit Me Hard and Soft
  10. Still not the only 1M* debuting album to last fewer than 5 weeks in the top 10. In other words, we have absolutely nothing to worry about. 7x platinum is more than certain artists have achieved in a lifetime.
  11. Both #1 albums on the Billboard 200, which is unfortunately more than some girls can say
  12. Can ATRL do something about the idiots perpetuating disgusting rape myths in this thread?
  13. We already knew you live in a bubble, OP. No need to reinforce it
  14. Won't anyone think about the vile r*pist scum 🥺
  15. Have Don't Blame Me, LWYMMGOD, Getaway Car, Call It What You Want, So It Goes, The Prophecy, TSMWEL, The Alchemy, Guilty as Sin, etc etc. Would you look at the material There is absolutely no scenario where the ugly exclamation mark sisters can compete with quality like this.
  16. Showgirl and Loser are her worst, but Loser is still worse than Showgirl ME! is objectively worse than any Showgirl or Encore track
  17. RWYLM, The Moment I Knew, New Romantics, it's time to go and WCS stannings
  18. Happy Floctober! Still AOTY 2025
  19. Let's compare their respective chart runs in significant IFPI markets outside the US and see what "other places" you're referring to. Canada: I Just Might Peak: #1, 37 WOC Abracadabra Peak: #12, 23 WOC Winner: I Just Might UK: I Just Might Peak: #5, 35 WOC, Platinum (600,000) certified (faster than Abra) Abracadabra Peak: #3, 17 WOC, Platinum (600,000) certified Winner: I Just Might Japan: I Just Might: Peak: #18, 8 WOC Abracadabra: Peak: #90, 1 WOC Winner: I Just Might Australia: I Just Might: Peak: #8, 23 WOC Abracadabra: Peak: #12, 15 WOC Winner: I Just Might Germany: I Just Might Peak: #11, 33 WOC Abracadabra: Peak: #4, 52 WOC Winner: Abracadabra Netherlands: I Just Might: Peak: #1, 38 WOC Abracadabra: Peak: #12, 23 WOC Winner: I Just Might France: I Just Might: Peak: #20, 39 WOC (still charting) Abracadabra: Peak: #13, 39 WOC (departed) Winner: Abracadabra, by a narrow margin South Africa & Nigeria: I Just Might Peak: #66 (#1 airplay), #34 Abracadabra: Peak: N/A, #51 Winner: I Just Might I Just Might also wins in New Zealand, Denmark, Belgium, Portugal, Philippines, Hong Kong, Malaysia (14/23) Abracadabra also wins in Italy, Austria, Finland, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Brazil (9/23) Winner outside the US: I Just Might
  20. ATRL has maintained that these two songs are doing "similar numbers." Let's decide this once and for all. Between Bruno Mars' 'I Just Might' (37 weeks on the chart, #1 for 3 weeks) and Lady GaGa's 'Abracadabra' (peaked at No. 13), which song statistically stands as the bigger solo hit overall?
  21. No solo Lady Ga Ga song released after 2008 has spent more weeks on Billboard than I Just Might. It also outcharted Abracadabra in virtually every big IFPI market. Abracadabra is only bigger in Chromatica I'm afraid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.